Is There a Boycott of Nascar on the Horizon?

Former Marine..never an “ex.”

So be one..
I think I have been.

Be a better one?
The country needs you soldier..

Not just writing on political forums
I was a “soldier” for 6 years before joined Marine Corps. But after the Corps I’m not a soldier anymore.
Once a Marine always a Marine

That's what they tell me

So be one..
I think I have been.

Be a better one?

I was a “soldier” for 6 years before joined Marine Corps. But after the Corps I’m not a soldier anymore.

That's what they tell me
100% correct. Streets of Heaven are guarded by United States Marines. Ain’t that some shit? I gork out and God has duty waiting for me. :21:

I think I have been.

Be a better one?

That's what they tell me
100% correct. Streets of Heaven are guarded by United States Marines. Ain’t that some shit? I gork out and God has duty waiting for me. :21:

You have love inside of you Marine..

That's my point

I am no one..

But your a Marine
Not going in that direction. But since am not easily upset, Dale Earnhardt’s death affected me. That was my point.
Why?

He was just a race car driver
He was a part of our American culture and way of life. Had #3 sticker on my hard hat at mill. So did others. Some had #24 stickers on theirs. Break room at lunch it was on like Donkey Kong Monday-Friday. But we came together when it came to fucked-up Ford motors.

Be a better one?

That's what they tell me

That's my point
Thank you. I know.

I am no one..

But your a Marine
Not going in that direction. But since am not easily upset, Dale Earnhardt’s death affected me. That was my point.
Why?

He was just a race car driver
He was a part of our American culture and way of life. Had #3 sticker on my hard hat at mill. So did others. Some had #24 stickers on theirs. Break room at lunch it was on like Donkey Kong Monday-Friday. But we came together when it came to fucked-up Ford motors.
Wait you know how to work on fords?

That's what they tell me

That's my point
Thank you. I know.
So all this time we thought you were crazy?

For anyone who does not see the challenge of Nascar try driving a car 170 to 180 mph around a track with about 40 other cars all doing the same thing and see how easy it is. Every sport is easy if you break it down into the most simplistic terms possible when you break football down that way it's is really nothing more than tackle the guy with the ball.

Forum List

Back