Is There ANY Chance Hilary Will Do the Honorable Thing and Suspend Her Campaign?

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Kremlin War Erupts Over Release Of Top Secret Hillary Clinton Emails

For those sick of the whole prediction craze lets wail on Hilary for a moment.

Foreign country holding Hilary's emails, just like was predicted all along. What more is needed. How many more hairs can the Dems split. Former state dept employees, former military, lawyers familiar with such cases on both sides of the political spectrum agree that anyone else accused of what she has done would be,prosecuted or in jail. It is also no stretch to assume that agents lost their lives because of Hilary's wide open server. We may never know because of the secrecy of black ops. No other person could even consider a run for the presidency with such criminal baggage. I suspect that shrillary would never give up the quest until someone pries the microphone from her cold dead hands, but maybe someone can point out an instance where Hilary did the honorable thing. If she truly cared about her country before herself, she would suspend her campaign. Hell will freeze over first.

Foreign country holding Hilary's emails, just like was predicted all along. What more is needed. How many more hairs can the Dems split. Former state dept employees, former military, lawyers familiar with such cases on both sides of the political spectrum agree that anyone else accused of what she has done would be,prosecuted or in jail. It is also no stretch to assume that agents lost their lives because of Hilary's wide open server. We may never know because of the secrecy of black ops. No other person could even consider a run for the presidency with such criminal baggage. I suspect that shrillary would never give up the quest until someone pries the microphone from her cold dead hands, but maybe someone can point out an instance where Hilary did the honorable thing. If she truly cared about her country before herself, she would suspend her campaign. Hell will freeze over first.

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Criminal baggage? - LMAO! You mean fake criminal baggage made up by desperate Clinton haters. Ah, the sweet smell of Right Wing desperation...

If this is legit where are the news reports?

Fox radio was confirming the reports of it today. Of course....it's the Kremlins word. They could be bluffing just to fuck with us. I despise Hillary and would be THRILLED if she was imprisoned.

But....this story could be propoganda from Russia to see how we react since we wouldn't know what they do or don't have.

The more important question: If they're bluffing....what's in the emails that is so sensitive that they'd want us to think they have it??

It it's just yoga schedules and lunch menus....the Kremlin wouldnt even say they have em. Have em or not....the Kremlin knows there is some bad shit in them.

Ruh roh......it's hitting the bigger news....Gateway Pundit, The Blaze, Political Insider, etc.....

Does The Kremlin Have Hillary Clinton’s Emails?
Not only did she have a private unauthorized server....they're now saying that she NEVER USED a government email address at all. That ALL OF her work went through the private email server. All of it. And now the Kremlin has it.

If anyone else....a military officer or FBI agent or GOP Senator on the Intel Committee.....did this....they be in handcuffs already.

How's that indictment coming along?

Ruh roh......it's hitting the bigger news....Gateway Pundit, The Blaze, Political Insider, etc.....

Does The Kremlin Have Hillary Clinton’s Emails?
Not only did she have a private unauthorized server....they're now saying that she NEVER USED a government email address at all. That ALL OF her work went through the private email server. All of it. And now the Kremlin has it.

If anyone else....a military officer or FBI agent or GOP Senator on the Intel Committee.....did this....they be in handcuffs already.
Oh my God...... the source of this story says a planet was ejected from the center of the galaxy and is coming to kill us all!!! :eek:

Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth

Talking in platitudes won't get you anywhere, and I noticed you didn't give one single credible LINK to any of the bull crap you spouted off. So allow me to go over them for you.

BENGHAZI has been investigated 8 times now, and during her last 12 hour congressional testimony she made Republicans look like total idiots, when she went through a very long list of other embassies that had been attacked. Most notably under Ronald Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed at a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of Course, that was only 1 investigation.

beng.jpg

EMAILS: If Hillary Clinton has an issue with emails, so does Colin Powell and Condi Rice. They both received "classified" documents via their personal email accounts. Of course as with Hillary Clinton these documents were marked classified (after) they received them.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg

You're right wing dog and pony shows are falling on a lot of deaf ears.

And oddly enough--Hillary Clinton gets a lot of praise from unlikely sources. Republicans.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure

Last edited:

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Though I think RationalWiki is run by the elements of the Deep State too much influenced by James Randi and the CIA, I have to agree. It is a classic disinformation ruse run by crap outfit. Not to be trusted at all.

Great fiction though.

I think "doing the right thing" and suspending her campaign might be on her list....

Right after protecting women from sexual abuse, even if it's committed by her husband.

I think "doing the right thing" and suspending her campaign might be on her list....

Right after protecting women from sexual abuse, even if it's committed by her husband.

I am just wondering when someone is going to attack Donald Trump's current wife, or his 2 x wives for his extra marital behavior? You know Hillary Clinton doesn't have to the play the woman's card, it appears that Donald Trump has already done a great job of doing that all by himself--LOL

After The Gold Rush
Clinton allies hang Trump with his own comments about women

Right now, 70% of women, the largest voting block in this country today, have an unfavorable opinion of him.

Good Luck with that--LOL

Interesting how you think that is the wife's responsibility.

Hilary Clinton can point to no landmark accomplishments as sec of state or anything else for that matter. How did the Russian restart work out Oreo? The world is worse off and more dangerous when she left office than when she came in and American status in the world has been diminished greatly. She is renowned for her name, not any accomplishments. And as the Benghazi hearings proved she is as much a serial liar as the current president. As a regular citizen proved today when she asked Hilary why her premiums have doubled, she is so disconnected from us common folk that she was dumbfounded and had no answer. The woman is being questioned by the fbi for gods sake. Hello!

or sure, there will be a focus on Benghazi, where the GOP has questioned whether Clinton and other administration officials were activist enough—and truthful enough—about responding to the attack in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012, that led to the deaths of the U.S. ambassador and three other American personnel; a case summed up by the American Enterprise’s Institute’s Danielle Pletka as “unwillingness to take risks, unwillingness to lead, willingness to stab a lot of people in the back. And dead people.” Pletka’s broader view of Clinton’s record is a harsher version of what I hear from many Democrats: “the Washington consensus,” Pletka says, “is that she was enormously ineffective … [though] no one was quite sure whether she was ineffective because she wanted to avoid controversy or because she wasn’t trusted by the president to do anything.”

Read more: Was Hillary Clinton a Good Secretary of State?
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Is the AP a legitimate enough source for you guys? Let's make it clear. Do you libs categorically deny that Hilary clintons email server was not hacked by any foreign govt? Or will you just say there is no evidence. If it walks like a duck,...........

REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)
Interesting.

If indeed the Russians do have those documents, that's a very dicey situation for them.

They are damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they got involved, they would piss half the nation off. The other half of the nation would be relieved. It would be an international incident.

I don't think they would release that info unless she loses. What good would it do to release it, then to have the Justice dept. tell the nation it is all propaganda and all made up?

If she got elected, how would that affect relations?

It's a cat dancing on a hot tin roof.

Forum List

Back