Is there any chance that Democrats in C.A. are working for Mexico in any way?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I haven’t heard/seen them advocate for or champion ANYTHING or any policy for which illegals are not the direct beneficiary. It seems like it’s been years since they’ve spoke of policy and or agendas using REAL Americans as their target beneficiary.
Is that the case with Democrats nationwide?

I haven’t heard/seen them advocate for or champion ANYTHING or any policy for which illegals are not the direct beneficiary. It seems like it’s been years since they’ve spoke of policy and or agendas using REAL Americans as their target beneficiary.

Not a democrat, but I'd like to see Taco Tuesday program extended to a Taco Thursday.

You just stumbled on a closely guarded secret. In fact, Mexico took over the state of California years ago with the help of the DEEP STATE, Bigfoot, and chips implanted in the brains of all school children. If you'll pay close attention, you can tell the compromised California citizens by the tell-tale sombrero that they all wear. All they have to do is arrest all Californian politicians wearing a sombrero, and they can solve the problem.

You just stumbled on a closely guarded secret. In fact, Mexico took over the state of California years ago with the help of the DEEP STATE, Bigfoot, and chips implanted in the brains of all school children. If you'll pay close attention, you can tell the compromised California citizens by the tell-tale sombrero that they all wear. All they have to do is arrest all Californian politicians wearing a sombrero, and they can solve the problem.

I thought you people are all about Michael Moore, Al Gore and conspiracy theories...no?
I’d say Mexico buying Mexicrats is more likely than most of Michael Moore’s bullshit.

Last edited:
IMHO, as a native Californian (for seven decades), I do NOT think that the Democrats are consciously working for Mexico.

BUT Mexican Americans (or Chicanos, as they were once known) are still very sensitive about their past treatment.

Until the 1970s, most Mexican Americans in Los Angeles, for example, lived in a few well-defined areas.

There were relatively few.

In fact, this month they are celebrating 1968, when Mexican-American students walked out of local high schools in order to demand better education and the end of discrimination against Mexican Americans.

In 2018, the situation is 100% different.

1. Los Angeles is now a predominately Hispanic city (Mexican Americans + Mexicans + Central Americans).
2. Many of those "kids" in 1968 (or their children) now hold important city and state posts. (The attorney-general of California is a Hispanic American.)
3. Helped by their liberal friends (of all ethnicities), Hispanic Americans are now coming into their own in the Golden State.

NO, those Hispanic-American pols are NOT working for Mexico,. but YES -- IMHO -- they are enjoying doing everything possible to help "their" people, whose time they correctly feel has finally come.

Some years back,. an angry Hispanic-American pol had this advice: If you do not like the demographic changes in the Golden State, then leave! (And some people are, indeed, following his advice.)

Last edited:
The entire party is OWNED by Mexico.

Trump needs to declare a state of emergency in CA, enact martial law, arrest and deport the Democrat leadership along with their MS-13 comrades

The hispanics have a difference of opinion. Some want the entire region returned to Mexico. Others want independence and the creation of the Nation called Aztlan.

The Aztlanistas believe they are America's palestinians living in an apartheid state. The hispanic politicians in California all want separation of the state. Details can be worked out later. Once California is free, they can move on to Arizona and Nevada.

They may as well be. Their loyalties and priorities are to Mexico first and foremost. They already have a long history of putting America's interests last.

Forum List

Back