Is there any other city besides Chicago that offers this experience in the summer?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Chicago provides that wonderful experience in the summer on the River Boat tour that allows you to see all the tall buildings on both sides. Is there another city that provide that same type of experience for a tourist in the summer time?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 131
One of the past times in Michigan is tubing the rivers. That is, of course, only if you like mother nature. If someone tells you any of the rivers are "circular?" Don't believe them.

NYC is much more scenic than Chicago
Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Freedom Tower, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, UN......

If you want quaint, try San Antonio

The boat tour is the ONE THING chicago has over NYC

You lose

372x244-statue.jpg

How? I don't see any tall buildings

A Chicago river cruise is like being in a canyon with tall skyscrapers on both sides. I am guessing that is what you mean.

Cities suck.

I heard Toronto is nice
Video: CAA names stretch of Hwy. 401 the worst traffic bottleneck in Canada

Screen+Shot+2017-02-11+at+3.19.22+PM.png

Nope, looks as bad as any other big city. Too much traffic, too much crime, too much pollution, too many people, not enough grass, trees and animals.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Crime doesn't bother me because I don't plan to go to the Bad sections

Of course not. With the traffic being what it is? It would take too long. :auiqs.jpg:

A Chicago river cruise is like being in a canyon with tall skyscrapers on both sides. I am guessing that is what you mean.

Translation you never been on the river or lake
One of the River cruises in Chicago runs through the middle of Chicago with skyscrapers of both sides. I am guessing you have never been on that particular cruise or even downtown Chicago

Google Chicago Architecture River Cruise

Last edited:

Forum List

Back