Zone1 Is This a Prophecy to be Fulfilled?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I don't know, but I've always said the world is at the doorstep of the Great Tribulation. America won't survive it. Maybe a few Americans will, but you will wish you were among the dead

The end is near

1717502156807.jpeg

The Bible's term "Perea" is a reference to Trans-Jordan, and it appears in a variant of Luke 6:17. The original text, however, uses the Hebrew term ʿeven hayyarden, which translates to "beyond the Jordan".

Paella is Perea, beyond the Jordan.

I don't know, but I've always said the world is at the doorstep of the Great Tribulation. America won't survive it. Maybe a few Americans will, but you will wish you were among the dead
If the US goes under , the rest of the world wins .
With a JackPot extra prize of Nazi Israel being removed from the world atlas .
A real double Win .
Whoopee.

I don't know, but I've always said the world is at the doorstep of the Great Tribulation.
LOL..

You may not realize this but you've been living during the "Great Tribulation" for your entire life. The reign of the antichrist, whose mark is on your forehead, has been raging unabated ever since 325CE when Rome conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world a virgin diddling trinity, a false substitute counterfeit Jesus that never actually existed with all the supernatural, reality defying, powerful miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally.

Sucker.

America won't survive it. Maybe a few Americans will, but you will wish you were among the dead
Pssst! Don't be afraid.

YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

Things can only get better. The Great Tribulation and the terrifying reign of the antichrist will end before many realize it began a very long time ago. The past is by far worse than the future will be.

See?

God really isn't such a meanie. Get a grip sissy. Rising from the dead is as easy or as difficult as it is for a person to be honest with themselves and others. So stop panicking and just do it. Get busy! Damn!! I heard that Jesus is coming! Jesus is coming! Oh my! (But thats just what I heard.)
:splat:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back