Is this cop a thug that deserves to be shot without a trail?

I doubt it. From what I've heard that idiot who got shot tried to grab the cops gun. But of course some folks would certainly like to believe that he was a vigilante cop even though he's never had disciplinary action taken against him in the six years he's been a cop.

I work with forty-four sworn deputies and none of them would just shoot someone. Hell we had a nutcase with a gun out front. My boys had his ass covered six ways to Sunday and SWAT took him out.

Who are you calling shit for brains, shit for brains.

Brown will get a trial and hopefully the whole thing will be cleared up. Al Sharpton and the rest of those idiots will go back to DC and see where else they can go to stir up riots.

Brown will get a trial and hopefully the whole think will be cleared up. Al Sharpton and the rest of those idiots will go back to DC and see where else they can go to stir up riots.

The bitch above you. ;) I believe this shit is going to go on for at least a fucking year. Holder is going to fight this tooth and nail and call all whites evil baby killing monsters.

The bitch above you. ;) I believe this shit is going to go on for at least a fucking year. Holder is going to fight this tooth and nail and call all whites evil baby killing monsters.

31 arrests made, and no one can know the situation the officer & Lemon were in at the time. Get the looters and those rioting locked up, and wait from the investigations to be completed(.)

I doubt it. From what I've heard that idiot who got shot tried to grab the cops gun. But of course some folks would certainly like to believe that he was a vigilante cop even though he's never had disciplinary action taken against him in the six years he's been a cop.

I work with forty-four sworn deputies and none of them would just shoot someone. Hell we had a nutcase with a gun out front. My boys had his ass covered six ways to Sunday and SWAT took him out.
Different cop.

This is about Don Lemon trying to be part of the story A meanie poopie head white cop told him and others to move off the street and hot shot Lemon didn't see why he should and big bad bully white guy touched him as he tried to get him to back off the street

Last edited:
Did ya hear about the schoolkid who threatened (in jest supposedly) to shoot up his school and within 12 hours a SRT team kicked in his front door.

We're not anonymous online. And if you make that kind of threat you're not untouchable.
I asked a question. I don't believe the cop should be shot any more than I believe Brown should have been killed.

Brown will get a trial and hopefully the whole thing will be cleared up. Al Sharpton and the rest of those idiots will go back to DC and see where else they can go to stir up riots.
Brown is not going to get a trial. Brown is dead. He didn't get a trial. The cop was judge, jury and executioner. That is why people are upset. Duh.

Sorry. Not brown. The LEO. Leave it to an asshole like you to point out others honest mistakes.

As for the cop being judge, jury and executioner? Think ya kinda sorta should wait to find out exactly what happened before you throw the cop under the bus??

Oh wait. I forgot. Your a fucking liberal who thinks all cops suck. They suck till ya need em and then they don't. Never mind.

Forum List

Back