Is this forum a collection of some hateful and uneducated members?!!

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World
----------

((American government always asks:
“Why do they hate us?”
"Our face and picture outside is bad and ugly.. we are trying to beautify our face but we always FAIL"))

I came here to this forum to explain something and to give you the answer, but I got surprised when I found replies are full of hostility, hatred, aggression, and impolite words.
I wonder! is this forum a collection of uneducated members, or it really represents the real face and picture of America? if yes, why do you spend billions of dollars to beautify the ugly picture?

---------------------------------
See what LuvRPgrl wrote:

"Yes, she is a woman, ALL woman. Very pretty too. Notice she can show her face in public !
The REAL question is,,,,IS HE DEAD???
YES you say?
GOOD I say !
The only problem with that picture is he doesnt have a bloody boot print on his face, BOOTPRINT OF AN AMERICAN MARINE

Yes confident, we are over there killing YOUR PEOPLE. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD, fuck em up, beat their cowardly asses into submission, whats even worse is, we have set up a democratic Constitution, women can vote, Iraqis are not under their control anymore,,,,argggggggggggg, the AGONY of it all.
Hey man, have a nice day (as we in California like to say )"
-------------------------------------------------------------

And see what b, c, d,.... wrote

--
I never expected some Americans with this style of vanity.

-----------------------------------------------------

You have believed your press too strongly. The US has never been the rollover that UBL had thought. You come into our ballpark and diss us, what did you expect? Thanks? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
You have believed your press too strongly. The US has never been the rollover that UBL had thought. You come into our ballpark and diss us, what did you expect? Thanks? :laugh:

Too many floggings about the head area. Warrented in this case. :clap:

Confident said:
----------

((American government always asks:
“Why do they hate us?”
"Our face and picture outside is bad and ugly.. we are trying to beautify our face but we always FAIL"))

I came here to this forum to explain something and to give you the answer, but I got surprised when I found replies are full of hostility, hatred, aggression, and impolite words.
I wonder! is this forum a collection of uneducated members, or it really represents the real face and picture of America? if yes, why do you spend billions of dollars to beautify the ugly picture?

---------------------------------
See what LuvRPgrl wrote:

"Yes, she is a woman, ALL woman. Very pretty too. Notice she can show her face in public !
The REAL question is,,,,IS HE DEAD???
YES you say?
GOOD I say !
The only problem with that picture is he doesnt have a bloody boot print on his face, BOOTPRINT OF AN AMERICAN MARINE

Yes confident, we are over there killing YOUR PEOPLE. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD, fuck em up, beat their cowardly asses into submission, whats even worse is, we have set up a democratic Constitution, women can vote, Iraqis are not under their control anymore,,,,argggggggggggg, the AGONY of it all.
Hey man, have a nice day (as we in California like to say )"
-------------------------------------------------------------

And see what b, c, d,.... wrote

--
I never expected some Americans with this style of vanity.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Mr Intellectual, could you keep your same-old rant in one forum on one thread? Having identical arguments in several forums and threads is pointless.

Or do you suppose you're going to brainwash us with a bombardment of the same old crap the way you have been brainwashed by Islamic fundamentalism?

Nobody here is ignorant and hateful simply because they don't buy off on your brand of bullshit. Your intolerance in the matter however IS insightful.

Cherry picking just a few quotes of people like LuvRPgrl to try to prove your point that people here don't play nice with people with differing opinions is a childish arguing technique, Confident.

I can spend a few minutes and find just as many (actually many, many more) quotes from almost all the people you probably have issues with that demonstrate them to be calm, coherant people debating topics with intelligence and class. We all say things rudely now and again, we all lose patience with people...that doesn't demonstrate anything other than the fact that this site allows conversation between a variety of people who might disagree from time to time.

Youre question, as to whether this board is the "true face" of the American people...is contrived and demonstrates your opinions regarding people with certain opinions and viewpoints were firmly established before you ever addressed anyone on this board...

Why?

Because if you had truly come to this board in the spirit of open conversation, of learning and teaching from and to people with a variety of opinions you would be intellectually honest enough to know that insulting posts...or posts that strongly refute you opinion...exist on ANY message board....Democratic Underground, Nonviolence.Org, etc. are just two examples of left-leaning message boards that show very little tolerance...and often outright hostility to those whose opinions differ...yet, I don't see you talking about how they represent the supposed "true, ugly face" of Americans...nope, you only harp on those with right-leaning opinions...hence why your agenda here is so apparent...and your gripe so silly.

Gem said:
Cherry picking just a few quotes of people like LuvRPgrl to try to prove your point that people here don't play nice with people with differing opinions is a childish arguing technique, Confident.

I can spend a few minutes and find just as many (actually many, many more) quotes from almost all the people you probably have issues with that demonstrate them to be calm, coherant people debating topics with intelligence and class. We all say things rudely now and again, we all lose patience with people...that doesn't demonstrate anything other than the fact that this site allows conversation between a variety of people who might disagree from time to time.

Youre question, as to whether this board is the "true face" of the American people...is contrived and demonstrates your opinions regarding people with certain opinions and viewpoints were firmly established before you ever addressed anyone on this board...

Why?

Because if you had truly come to this board in the spirit of open conversation, of learning and teaching from and to people with a variety of opinions you would be intellectually honest enough to know that insulting posts...or posts that strongly refute you opinion...exist on ANY message board....Democratic Underground, Nonviolence.Org, etc. are just two examples of left-leaning message boards that show very little tolerance...and often outright hostility to those whose opinions differ...yet, I don't see you talking about how they represent the supposed "true, ugly face" of Americans...nope, you only harp on those with right-leaning opinions...hence why your agenda here is so apparent...and your gripe so silly.

Damn that was beautiful. :thewave:

Mr. P said:
Ain’t she impressive and only in her mid 20s too! Gives us old farts hope for the future. :clap:

That's about as sound a thumping in calm, cool, logical manner as I have seen. It ought to sting confident all the more having had his ass just handed to him by a WOMAN. :laugh:

Interesting how Confident has failed to respond to any posts, including Gem's. :rolleyes: Yet he put all these threads as his 'stopping back' point, when he returns from his trip. Can't wait for his responses!

Kathianne said:
Interesting how Confident has failed to respond to any posts, including Gem's. :rolleyes: Yet he put all these threads as his 'stopping back' point, when he returns from his trip. Can't wait for his responses!

Every time someone hands him his butt, and it was done so well here, lol, he just abandons that thread and starts a new one with the same old rant. Guess he figures the replies will change.

GunnyL said:
Every time someone hands him his butt, and it was done so well here, lol, he just abandons that thread and starts a new one with the same old rant. Guess he figures the replies will change.

Yes, that has been noted. :laugh:

GotZoom said:
I will give the guy an "E" for effort though; he has that "Cut-and-Paste" thing down pat.

I'm just wondering why he goes through the elaborate, "illiteracy ruse." Most people I've met who even if they can't speak a second language well, can read and write it much better.

GunnyL said:
I'm just wondering why he goes through the elaborate, "illiteracy ruse." Most people I've met who even if they can't speak a second language well, can read and write it much better.

Maybe he really isn't a "ferner" - maybe he is...someone who was here before?

*insert Twilight Zone theme*

GunnyL said:

That is because he doesn't come here looking for an honest debate, he wants to preach to us thinking he will put us in our "uneducated, imperialsitic" place........... I'm sure that's the mindset of many in Jordan.

Bonnie said:
That is because he doesn't come here looking for an honest debate, he wants to preach to us thinking he will put us in our "uneducated, imperialsitic" place........... I'm sure that's the mindset of many in Jordan.

I whole-heartedly agree.

To Confidant, if you do come back, know that you are totally outnumbered here and nearly all of us will not agree with what you say. I don't agree with a lot of Muslim teachings--I personally think Islam is misogynistic and intolerant, but that's my opinion.
This board is dominated mostly by people with a conservative, Christian viewpoint. It isn't an accurate representation of the whole of America by any means.
You'll never convince anyone here of anything if you preach to us and you'll never convince some people here of anything at all, but I would like you to continue to post here because outside viewpoints are always welcome in my book and I think we could all stand to learn more about Islam since it continues to influence our world.

Hagbard Celine said:
To Confidant, if you do come back, know that you are totally outnumbered here and nearly all of us will not agree with what you say. I don't agree with a lot of Muslim teachings--I personally think Islam is misogynistic and intolerant, but that's my opinion.
This board is dominated mostly by people with a conservative, Christian viewpoint. It isn't an accurate representation of the whole of America by any means.
You'll never convince anyone here of anything if you preach to us and you'll never convince some people here of anything at all, but I would like you to continue to post here because outside viewpoints are always welcome in my book and I think we could all stand to learn more about Islam since it continues to influence our world.
Why wait? Go here, it's close....
Islamic Center of Athens

2022 S Milledge Ave
Athens, GA
30605-1662
Phone: (706) 548-4620

Forum List

Back