Is this Funny?

Came across this photo, if you know who the woman with her foil being held to her throat is, then what is the significance of the black garb of the woman holding the sword?

CpcL8tDXEAAId6Z.jpg

AM on Twitter

I dont see the humor at all, in fact it is pissing me off. I hope the bitch loses and goes home humiliated.

Boy
Came across this photo, if you know who the woman with her foil being held to her throat is, then what is the significance of the black garb of the woman holding the sword?

CpcL8tDXEAAId6Z.jpg

AM on Twitter

I dont see the humor at all, in fact it is pissing me off. I hope the bitch loses and goes home humiliated.

Whaaat is going on, the media is avoiding this photo like the plague. I couldn't find anything except some goober's speculation on twitter about beheadings and whatever Muslim thought crimes. She's an American, born in N.J. You can't even imagine probably what goes on in my head when I see an American with a sword at somebodies throat. But I think I can imagine what's going on in your head, the hijab and all. She's some kind of American ambassador for women and girl's education around the world, I had the quote and link and lost it in a f'ing h.d. glitch. I'll find it again. But take a breath and come up with some speculation, or none, based on that common sense you usually find after all.

P.S. She didn't lose and go home humiliated. The American team won and she went home to New Jersey with the gold.
She lost to the french girl.

Forum List

Back