Is this girl attractive to you?

Hope springs eternal.
Well, I have said it before looks can get you laid a lot but a million dollars can get you laid a lot more!

Money talks and pretty boy ( which I was one once, and yes time as just skull fucked me so hard I have forgotten those days ) usually has to wait for the Sugar Momma to pay for him.

I had this friend years ago and his girlfriend would take him and I shopping for clothes and he asked my one time was I getting any and I said no and he screamed why the hell is she paying for your clothes and I laughed…

Oh the days of being a male whore and at times never having to surrender anything except being there…

But

Back to today reality and what Mort find attractive is what matter most to Mort and he should never request the opinion of others on what he find attractive.

Me personally if I was young again I would be searching for my Ana de Armas in life…

We need to step back and reasses our entire political system. Teaching gay sex and trans to toddlers? That "thing" liberals "do" Somebody needs to be shot over that. Really.

Forum List

Back