🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this really considered something liberal?

It isn't liberal. It is Wing Nut Daily.

As a general rule of thumb though; if something happens in Idaho, it probably isn't liberal. Just sayin'

The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.”
Read more at Explosive new twist in Idaho sex assault case

Explosive new twist in Idaho sex assault case!

Government threatens to prosecute anyone who says anything bad about illegal muslim migrants who might have committed a crime. Somewhere someone said that the answer to bad speech is good speech but now we just throw them in jail when they do so.
Definitely Liberal. Protecting terrorists over the victims is something Liberals do.
No we don't..
That's certainly what we've been seeing from the government. Though, I wasn't saying all Liberals do it, but certainly most do.

Isn't World Nut Daily one of the ones convinced that our military was attacking Texas?

Government threatens to prosecute anyone who says anything bad about illegal muslim migrants who might have committed a crime. Somewhere someone said that the answer to bad speech is good speech but now we just throw them in jail when they do so.
This is a lie.

‘The government’ isn’t prosecuting anyone who says ‘anything bad’ about Muslims.

Hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections.

Definitely Liberal. Protecting terrorists over the victims is something Liberals do.
Definitely conservative.

Propagating lies and ignoring the truth is something most conservatives do, this post being one of many examples.

No we don't..
That's certainly what we've been seeing from the government. Though, I wasn't saying all Liberals do it, but certainly most do.
Another lie.

‘The government’ has done no such thing.

Definitely conservative.

Propagating lies and ignoring the truth is something most conservatives do, this post being one of many examples.
So, in that case, try to tell me that this person described in the link isn't a Liberal, appointed by Obama. Do it.

No we don't..
Another lie.

Refusing to identify the threat, arming and training the threat, then trying to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens certainly looks like protecting terrorists to me.

The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.”
Read more at Explosive new twist in Idaho sex assault case

In other words, we the government will make sure you keep your mouths shut because we can prosecute you with our billion dollar lawyer. Maybe you can defend yourself with your local lawyer because you have so much money to spend on one. In the end, it is better just not to say anything that could offend Obama's sensibilities in order to avoid the above scenario. I guess freedom of speech is no longer a liberal thing....

No we don't..
Another lie.

Refusing to identify the threat, arming and training the threat, then trying to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens certainly looks like protecting terrorists to me.

It has been a patter of the Obama administration. Protect muslims at all cost.

Forum List

Back