Is This the Last Generation of America As We Know It?

Of course this is the last generation as we know it. Things change. Our parents were the last generation in America as they knew it, then us, and the the next generation will be the last one as they know it, and the next and the next.
Politically speaking, we are in a post-truth age where the right buys whatever they are told by their masters

To be more accurate, you can't even call them the right any more. They are neither Republican or even right wing any more. They are Trump party now.

Well, it’s going to be fun to see the disavowing of the blob’s runaway spending, child abuse, and it looks like he’s about throw a bone to the religious right with school prayer

I'm not sure the school prayer thing is gonna work out just like he intends. He probably didn't consider prayer rugs in the halls of public schools.

You wrote “Better an Islamic nation than a Progressive one.” You know what. This opinion by a Trumpist does not surprise me. You know why? Because the religious right in this country has more in common with the Taliban than it does with Western tradition.

Thanks Trumpist for revealing that truth.

min not religious, Right or Left. I’m a Moralidt and Islamic Society, if you could strip away the religious requirements is very much a moral Society. Far more so than Modern West Society is. Now, Traditional Western Society would be a good place in between to land.

Of course this is the last generation as we know it. Things change. Our parents were the last generation in America as they knew it, then us, and the the next generation will be the last one as they know it, and the next and the next.
Politically speaking, we are in a post-truth age where the right buys whatever they are told by their masters

Ya think?

What is it you're buying?

More persons who are educated is better than fewer.

:auiqs.jpg:

With that alone, you're done already.

I think it is over as this generation "grows up" and we die off. It is why white western countries are being replaced.

It MAY be, unless we make sure President Trump is re-elected and keep our president Republican until at least 2032.

Trump has slowed down the death of the empire, but he can't correct the destructive culture. This latest generation is without morals. A nation can't survive with the vast majority of citizens like those in the video

Ya think?

More persons with health insurance is better than fewer.

Denying kids soap and toothpaste is beneath a nation as great as ours.

You’ve swallowed that we are greater when we act like shitheads, and have sicker, dumber people: such as yourself.
tard education is worse than a moral and good life. What you call education today is tard brainwashing.

Not gonna happen. Look who you're depending on to take up the cause for AMERICAN culture.

These "simps" will be replaced. We will be an Islamic nation.

I have far greater faith in those who I consider Conservatives than you do.

Better an Islamic nation than a Progressive one.

You wrote “Better an Islamic nation than a Progressive one.” You know what. This opinion by a Trumpist does not surprise me. You know why? Because the religious right in this country has more in common with the Taliban than it does with Western tradition.

And yet YOU are among those responsible for replacing this nation with a foreign, theistic culture

Ya think?

You’ve swallowed that we are greater when we act like shitheads, and have sicker, dumber people: such as yourself.
tard education is worse than a moral and good life. What you call education today is tard brainwashing.

so you can brag about grabbing women by the pussy?

Ya think?

I understand. People are often afraid of things they aren't familiar with. With no more education than you display, I can understand your fear of it.

Ya think?

Well it does confirm you’re a moron. Thanks

To be more accurate, you can't even call them the right any more. They are neither Republican or even right wing any more. They are Trump party now.

Well, it’s going to be fun to see the disavowing of the blob’s runaway spending, child abuse, and it looks like he’s about throw a bone to the religious right with school prayer

I'm not sure the school prayer thing is gonna work out just like he intends. He probably didn't consider prayer rugs in the halls of public schools.

I agree. The religious right isn’t going anywhere. Not sure why he is wanting to spread a religion he clearly doesn’t believe in.

Not gonna happen. Look who you're depending on to take up the cause for AMERICAN culture.

And yet YOU are among those responsible for replacing this nation with a foreign, theistic culture

Which foreign theistic culture would that be?

I agree. The religious right isn’t going anywhere. Not sure why he is wanting to spread a religion he clearly doesn’t believe in.

He's not smart enough to know that when he talks about prayer, he's talking about all prayers for all religions. I just don't see him arguing for Pastafarians being allowed to carry their colanders from class to class.

What do you tards think the future holds for a nation of creatures like those in this video? What is the natural outcome?

My kids are young but their generation is less sensitive and tougher than the Millennials and definitely less PC. To me it’s a good thing.

Ya think?

Well it does confirm you’re a moron. Thanks

Explain your contention, genius.

All I have to say is if you and antithema get your wish on a civil war I look forward to seeing you both across the battlefield.

Forum List

Back