Is Trump a fucking noob?

I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it
First of all, why were you in prison?
2 points

NONE OF YOU'RE FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW MY OPENERS.

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face

You are threatening him with violence but are worried about Trump's remark that was completely twisted to mean something it absolutely did not anyway?

Classic liberal...
I'm horny, your mouth open?
Siete was just hitting on me, even called me...hit em up!

I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it
2 points

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face

You are threatening him with violence but are worried about Trump's remark that was completely twisted to mean something it absolutely did not anyway?

Classic liberal...
I've looked high and low. If there was a short cut I'd have found it!

yeah gramdpaw Trump is a fucking something ... imo dipshit fits better than nooob
And partisan hack fits you more, now go get tomorrow's talking points and check the schedule to see when you're allowed to take a shit.
I'm not partisan brother. I'm just talkin about the linen. I'd really love to see you tonight
nah I was talking to Siete, she's a libtard....believes every word out of ever democrat, even if they say opposing things.

said the moron who let this shit spew ..

"They make.qellstones funeral a poetical rally."

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA

Wow, you're a fucking tard, hit me with some more grammar fag, I'll just crush you in knowledge, ideas, and IQ......get those talking points yet?

gonna crush me with your poetical know how ?

BBBAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And partisan hack fits you more, now go get tomorrow's talking points and check the schedule to see when you're allowed to take a shit.
I'm not partisan brother. I'm just talkin about the linen. I'd really love to see you tonight
nah I was talking to Siete, she's a libtard....believes every word out of ever democrat, even if they say opposing things.

Wow, you're a fucking tard, hit me with some more grammar fag, I'll just crush you in knowledge, ideas, and IQ......get those talking points yet?

Rose are red and violets are blue, I know more than you....how's that?

Sing along or stfu dick

2 points

Classic liberal...

no way I'd ever try to steal you away from grandpaw .

LMFAO

Without a bit of comedic relief what do we have? Everyone hates everyone & nothing ever changes.

On the bright side I'm really hammered

2 points

Classic liberal...

LMFAO

Nah, I always have time to show my intellectual superiority.

2 points

Classic liberal...

LMFAO

you may have time but intellectual superiority escapes you.

just like I'm doing right now.

Classic liberal...

LMFAO

No not really, I dominate every answer.......I'm not having sex with grandpa....like I said too tired.......but nice try. MAybe you can find a 12 year old to win an argument, or maybe argue lakhota...he just uses talking points......he's easier than Madonna in the 80s. wink wink

Classic liberal...

LMFAO

Soft summer nights thinking bout you.......when will I see you again?

Seriously, I'm truly stressed

That was England Dan and John Ford Coly for all the freaks

yeah the 70s were the best decade for music, not even close. I'm listening to this now.

Doing Foreigner right now. Waiting for a girl like you

Nice, love Lou Graham and the gang.
Lou is a Christian singer now.....great guy.

What do you th8nk of Journeys new lead singer? Young Asian kid but he is good.

Forum List

Back