Is Trump a fucking noob?

I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it
First of all, why were you in prison?
2 points

NONE OF YOU'RE FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW MY OPENERS.

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face
With your violent psychotic response, you don't need to be back in society. I bet you had a racial awakening in the slammer at the hands of the negro. You need to discover your Whiteness a gain. I suggest you read this.

Book-Cover-My-Awakening-2008-David-Duke-240.jpg.cf.jpg
David fucking Duke. That cocksucker has done more damage to MY party than I could ever do on my drunken the most damage to my party than I could ever do
I bet he's more successful than you! What do you do to benefit your race and society?

I'm betting for a white guy that you're pretty unsuccessful. If you can't make it as a white guy in this country and have to whine and complain about everyone then you suck at life.

First of all, why were you in prison?
2 points

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face
With your violent psychotic response, you don't need to be back in society. I bet you had a racial awakening in the slammer at the hands of the negro. You need to discover your Whiteness a gain. I suggest you read this.

David fucking Duke. That cocksucker has done more damage to MY party than I could ever do on my drunken the most damage to my party than I could ever do
I bet he's more successful than you! What do you do to benefit your race and society?

I'm betting for a white guy that you're pretty unsuccessful. If you can't make it as a white guy in this country and have to whine and complain about everyone then you suck at life.
I'm whites and doing well..but of you can't make it as a.minority..you really duck....preferred hiring. Noway to get fired, because companies gotta have that quota....I mean how can so many suck at life

2 points

I'm whites and doing well..but of you can't make it as a.minority..you really duck....preferred hiring. Noway to get fired, because companies gotta have that quota....I mean how can so many suck at life

You idiots think white people have it worse than minorities? Pussies, the lot of you.

You idiots think white people have it worse than minorities? Pussies, the lot of you.

What minority are you?

Forum List

Back