Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
As opposed to a dementia patient?

Tough choice

More bs. But since Biden never said he would date his daughter or has no record of referring to his daughters in ANY sexual way while Trump has, you right wing nuts are simply being disingenuous.
He said if she Wasn't his daughter he would date her. Get your story right. Biden took inappropriate showers with his. Been verified.
1650719929109.png

He also feels up any little girl that gets close to him.

Trump's experiences with the deeply corrupt judicial system give him motivation to do something about that, but he is still far past his prime.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
Your thread is obviously designed to increase your "Reaction Score". I have noted that the most prolific Trump Haters on USMB use this tactic daily. How sad that this is important to you.

President Trump upheld the Constitution. Biden breaks it all the time. His unconstitutional vax mandate got millions fired from their jobs and God only knows how many people killed or injured by forced vaccinations.

You can’t name one action by President Trump that even comes close to that.

Did Trump uphold the constitution before or after he blackmailed the president of another country to say he had dirt on them, so that he could please the dictator of a certain country? Hmmm..

: crickets: from Rachel. Come on, let's see your links showing Trump said he is gonna take us back to Dimocrat era Jim Crow laws, Simp.

IM2
There is no one named Rachel here. That's probably why you don't get any links. Jim Crow was done bi partisan. A Republlican made it possible. Rutherford B. Hayes.

There is no one named Rachel here. That's probably why you don't get any links. Jim Crow was done bi partisan. A Republlican made it possible. Rutherford B. Hayes.
So you have to admit once again in this thread you are a lying sack of shit.
.Thanks, Rachel. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You’re fine, however, with ole’ Stumblebum ignoring immigration law to facilitate the importation of illegals who kill American citizens.

So you have to admit once again in this thread you are a lying sack of shit.
.Thanks, Rachel. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong. But as long as you say I'm white, you're the liar. You support Trump because you want to go back to Jim Crow.

Wrong. But as long as you say I'm white, you're the liar. You support Trump because you want to go back to Jim Crow.
You keep failing, Rachel.

You can’t back up a single claim in this failed thread of yours.

And prove you are black. :dance::dance::dance:

Quote me saying I want to go back to Jim Crow.

Failure to do so will expose yet another lie by you in this thread, Rachel.

:oops8:

Did Trump uphold the constitution before or after he blackmailed the president of another country to say he had dirt on them, so that he could please the dictator of a certain country? Hmmm..
He never did any such thing. More made up nonsense.

Biden did that as VP though. He bragged about it on video.

Forum List

Back