Is Trump Mentally Ill and/or Does He Have a Personality Disorder?

Is Trump Mentally Ill and/or Does He Have a Personality Disorder?

• Total voters
PUTIN talked Assad into giving up his chemical weapons in order to stop Barry's intervention into Syria's civil war. Barry didn't do shit....except Barry didn't/doesn't care about Chemical weapons. If he was he would have STOPPED F*ing with Assad/Syria when Assad got rid of his chemical weapons...which was SUPPOSED TO BE what his failed 'Red Line' was all about. Barry, instead, was/IS determined to oust Assad.

That's none of our f*ing business, and the Nobel Peace Prize Winner should DIS-ENGAGE and get the US OUT of Syria.

It wasn't enough, also, that he inject the US into Syria - he had to begin bringing in thousands of 'regugees', whom his own advisors gave told him have been infiltrated by ISIS, HERE to the US.

As of we don't have enough America-hating assholes (like HIM and other Libs), he has to import more!

PUTIN talked Assad into giving up his chemical weapons in order to stop Barry's intervention into Syria's civil war. Barry didn't do shit....except Barry didn't/doesn't care about Chemical weapons. If he was he would have STOPPED F*ing with Assad/Syria when Assad got rid of his chemical weapons...which was SUPPOSED TO BE what his failed 'Red Line' was all about. Barry, instead, was/IS determined to oust Assad.

Wait. I'm trying to get your logic here. Putin talked Assad into giving up his weapons so the US wouldn't have a pretext to invade Syria. That's kind of awesome.

Compared to actually invading a country over weapons that weren't there to start with, like your boy Bush did.

That's none of our f*ing business, and the Nobel Peace Prize Winner should DIS-ENGAGE and get the US OUT of Syria.

It wasn't enough, also, that he inject the US into Syria - he had to begin bringing in thousands of 'regugees', whom his own advisors gave told him have been infiltrated by ISIS, HERE to the US.

yes, because ISIS is going to wait two years to get a guy in here on a refugee visa when they can get someone in here next week on a tourist visa.

Wait. I'm trying to get your logic here. Putin talked Assad into giving up his weapons so the US wouldn't have a pretext to invade Syria. That's kind of awesome.

Compared to actually invading a country over weapons that weren't there to start with, like your boy Bush did.

yes, because ISIS is going to wait two years to get a guy in here on a refugee visa when they can get someone in here next week on a tourist visa.
I think we can all agree to defer to JoeB on mental illness for obvious reasons. Historical matters and current events is altogether another matter.

Watch at 1:41

of course keeping in mind that human beings are capable of sarcasm and joking. A transcript would not be as good of an indicator.

Years ago during Trump's public feud with Rosie O'Donnell, I couldn't help but wonder why a man who was supposedly a billionaire would engage in such a nasty public back and forth with Rosie O'Donnell. Frankly, it seemed kind of crazy to me. The longer it went on, the stranger it seemed. I came away from the whole think thinking that Trump had some kind of serious personality flaw. I mean, most people wouldn't and couldn't be bothered to do such a thing. And who the hell would want to make such a public spectacle of himself unnecessarily? But, like most things that fly in front of the public radar, it eventually passed from the immediacy of the moment.

Fast forward to today:

At this point, there is absolutely NO need for me to grocery list all of the strange public quarrels, feuds, tiffs, dust-ups, and squabbles that Trump has engaged in with seemingly everyone from his primary opponents to private citizens.

As it's gone on (and on, and on, seemingly ad nauseam), I can't deny that I've personally reached a conclusion that there's something that isn't quite right with the man. Whether it's pathological (physical) or psychological, I wouldn't venture to guess. But as far as I'm concerned, the anecdotal evidence is overwhelming. Yet, despite what I see and hear from Trump almost every day, his support in many quarters rarely seems to waver. That, frankly, mystifies me. For example, do some people think it's an act of some kind?

Regardless, the question deserves to be asked in this (or any other) forum about whether the participants here find Trump's behavior to be outside the mainstream of what's considered to be "normal."

So, do you, the members of USMB collectively, think that Trump is mentally ill in some way or do you think it's possible that he has some kind of personality disorder?

Please feel free to weigh in on the matter.

Keep in mind that this COULD be the most fundamental question of this election cycle if and when Trump ascends to the office of president at which point there would be very little to check his emotional whims once he becomes the most powerful man in the world.

More irony impaired posting from the far left drones..

Anyone supporting Hilary is far worse than Bush!

Forum List

Back