Is Trump the Most Fun President Ever?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Every morning as I scan the news, item after item brings a smile and a chuckle. In spite of the constant barrage of negative news, the president continues to do exactly what we voted him into office to do.

If you’ve been fed up with the left’s hijacking of America, he certainly is fun -- because bit by bit he’s dismantling their power, supply train, and prestige. The shaky premises upon which they’ve controlled life in America for some time is being exposed and overturned. Let me explain.

Here comes the Judge

Behind the Scrim on “Russian Collusion”

Children and Border Jumpers

And He Still Has Time to Deal with the EU

Details @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/07/is_trump_the_most_fun_president_ever.html

Every morning as I scan the news, item after item brings a smile and a chuckle. In spite of the constant barrage of negative news, the president continues to do exactly what we voted him into office to do.

If you’ve been fed up with the left’s hijacking of America, he certainly is fun -- because bit by bit he’s dismantling their power, supply train, and prestige. The shaky premises upon which they’ve controlled life in America for some time is being exposed and overturned. Let me explain.

Here comes the Judge

Details @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/07/is_trump_the_most_fun_president_ever.html

Yes. The heartburn he gives libtards is the only reason he gets my vote in 2020.

Here comes the Judge

"Is Trump really winning? The truth about the president's popularity..."
images

Is Trump really winning? The truth about the president's popularity

"When Trump hit a personal best 45% overall approval rating last week in Gallup’s weekly tracking poll, boosted by a 90% approval rating among Republicans, a chorus of anxious Trump detractors asked: "'How can this be?'

"Easy come, easy poll: on Monday, Gallup had Trump back down at 41%, as Americans learned more about his policy of separating migrant families at the US border.

"In fact, Trump’s approval rating during his first term has been 'incredibly stable' within a band from about 36% to 43%, polling analyst Harry Enten and others have pointed out."

Do you find racism or misogyny more fun?

Yes he’s entertaining. Problem is that he’s prez of the US. Not an entertainment job.

Forum List

Back