Is Trump walking back his promise of 0% income tax?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've notice that the link on his website that pointed to his tax plan isn't there. It is just gone. I also noticed that a lot of prominent republicans have stopped attacking him since he promised to endorse them. Is there a link between these two events? Is Trump going to augment his tax plan in order to make the republican party happy? I guess time will tell.

I've notice that the link on his website that pointed to his tax plan isn't there. It is just gone. I also noticed that a lot of prominent republicans have stopped attacking him since he promised to endorse them. Is there a link between these two events? Is Trump going to augment his tax plan in order to make the republican party happy? I guess time will tell.
Heard on news he is endorsing the parties actual platform

That is something that people have never grasped about Trump (and willfully so). He doesn't micromanage. He surrounds himself with people who know what they are talking about and listens to them and makes decisions. It is what management is. I still won't vote for him, but he is hardly some reckless madman.

• Banned
Donald Trump just made a major change to his tax plan

This is being presidential he listens to the experts and adapts to help things get done better.

In a democracy (I don't know why this has to be reminded of), elected officials listen to the people. Somehow we have managed to define being 'presidential' as someone who listens to the experts but not the people who put them in office.

Forum List

Back