ISIS crucifies boy for photographing Syrian HQ

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
ISIS crucifies boy for photographing Syrian HQ - World News TVNZ

Islamic State militants have publicly crucified and murdered a teenager they accused of taking photographs of their headquarters in Syria.

The body of Abdullah Bushi, 17, was found in the eastern countryside of the Syrian capital, Aleppo.

ISIS released a disturbing image of Abdullah nailed to a crucifix with a hand-written sign hung around his neck detailing why he was killed.

"He was filming the headquarters which belong to the Islamic State in return for 500 Turkish Liras," read the sign.

Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse...

Just so everyone knows, this guy was dead before he was "strapped" to the cross. He wasn't nailed to it.

And to think, I was bad mouthing them for a moment there. Thanks for the clarification. :thup:

I'm certainly not trying to distract attention from what they've done: murder someone for simply taking pictures of a brutal regime's H.Q. I'm just relaying what I suspect is the case after noticing that he was bound to the cross with rope, not nails driven through his wrists and ankles.

Just so everyone knows, this guy was dead before he was "strapped" to the cross. He wasn't nailed to it.

And to think, I was bad mouthing them for a moment there. Thanks for the clarification. :thup:

I'm certainly not trying to distract attention from what they've done: murder someone for simply taking pictures of a brutal regime's H.Q. I'm just relaying what I suspect is the case after noticing that he was bound to the cross with rope, not nails driven through his wrists and ankles.

I know. I was just being a jerkoff. Calm down, Swagger. :tongue:

aaronleland said:

swagger said:

Link?

The link in the OP explicitly states that he was "nailed to a crucifix".

aaronleland said:

swagger said:

Link?

That explicit statement doesn't match the image they've posted. Firstly, you can't see his arms, which would need to be outstretched and nailed to a horizontal crossbeam to support the body. His arms aren't visible, which means they've either been removed, are tied behind his back or pinned to his sides. Secondly, his legs are too far apart for his ankles to have been nailed against the vertical support post.

aaronleland said:

swagger said:

it's a bird! it's a plane! awww hell no — it's a frick'n shart!!! said:
Link?

swagger said:
That explicit statement doesn't match the image they've posted. Firstly, you can't see his arms, which would need to be outstretched and nailed to a horizontal crossbeam to support the body. His arms aren't visible, which means they've either been removed, are tied behind his back or pinned to his sides. Secondly, his legs are too far apart for his ankles to have been nailed against the vertical support post.

Well said. :thup:

But until they retract what they printed, I'm gonna go with the official TVNZ claim.

(Not that I always believe the media, but just sayin'.)

Forum List

Back