ISIS beheads 14-year-old boy. He was arrested for missing Friday prayers

Why would you leave out the actual question I was answering?

"So, your first job is to end America, then you can worry about ISIS?"

Is it because you're a dishonest hack who approves the tactic the OP employs?

I can't think of anyone I know who doesn't find this recent atrocity by ISIS horrible. But to use that and try to denigrate democrats, liberal or anyone else, goes beyond reasonable and likely comes from someone with a putrid heart and a demented soul.

I was the one who asked the question. Of course I knew the answer in advance. You have priorities, America and that damned Constitution you hate so much are the highest priority for the party, if radical Islam helps you in that goal, they will be protected.

And "reasonable?" You, as an operative of the demagogue - sociopath party expect those you viciously attack, 24/7, to be "reasonable" to you?

Dude, you're still bitter that Reagan defeated the Soviets. You still dream of the beach head in Nicaragua marching through Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico. You drip with venom over Reagan stopping you cold.

You hate America, you have fought for the destruction of the nation for 40 years. You may not like ISIS, but they are useful to the goal of ending the Republic, the same goal you have had for decades.
Man, just good stuff right here.

Yeah? Unhinged2008 is living in a make believe world of his own creation.

Hooray for ISIS! Muslim self righteous killers of innocent defenseless people everywhere. Islam ...were are all the "GOOD" Muslims when we need them? Like all the good NAZIS, scarce as hen's teeth.

Muslims are FIGHTING ISIS in the ME.

That's more than you can say for the Israelis.

If Israel were to fight ISIS outside their own country the world would be outraged., especially Muslims.

Proof of the absurdity of Israel's existence.

So Israel is not our ally.

Hooray for ISIS! Muslim self righteous killers of innocent defenseless people everywhere. Islam ...were are all the "GOOD" Muslims when we need them? Like all the good NAZIS, scarce as hen's teeth.

Muslims are FIGHTING ISIS in the ME.

That's more than you can say for the Israelis.

If Israel were to fight ISIS outside their own country the world would be outraged., especially Muslims.

Proof of the absurdity of Israel's existence.

So Israel is not our ally.

Proof you fail at foreign policy.

So let's see if I have this right....
Missing prayers is real bad....
Cutting someone's head off is acceptable.....

Can you point to where anyone said it was acceptable for them to cut off heads. Either prove with actual text or you are proven to be the pathetic liar we already know you are.

Can you point to where anyone said it was acceptable for them to cut off heads. Either prove with actual text or you are proven to be the pathetic liar we already know you are.
Show me where stupid ass moronic pothead American hating Israel hating liberals protest the mass killing of gays for being gay and women being stoned for being raped over there.

Cause I sure as shit see fucking loser left wing piles of unreal shit protesting the existence of Israel and pro Palestine rallies.

You fucking loser.

Tell us all about the so called history of the mythical Palestinian people.

Meanwhile why don't you fucking useless bags of shit protest louder about cakes and pizza slices. That makes me actually laugh at how stupid every single one of you are.

Yeah? Unhinged2008 is living in a make believe world of his own creation.

Oh really? So you were a big supporter of Reagan and the Contras?

I supported free elections in Nicaragua. I opposed support for the Costa Rica based terrorist calling themselves Contra Rebels, including allowing them to flood American street with so much cheap cocaine that they had to sell it as "Crack Rock", and selling high grade weapons to a terrorist nation and then diverting the profits to said contra-terrorist, yeah.

I supported free elections in Nicaragua.

Hardly.

You supported Soviet puppet Ortega.

I opposed support for the Costa Rica based terrorist calling themselves Contra Rebels, including allowing them to flood American street with so much cheap cocaine that they had to sell it as "Crack Rock", and selling high grade weapons to a terrorist nation and then diverting the profits to said contra-terrorist, yeah.

They operated out of Honduras, which was the domino with target painted on it. Of course you are flat out lying on "crack." Oh and as for "selling weapons" shall we remind you of the ObamaNuke given to Iran?

How about Carter brokering a deal for North Korea to give them nuclear arms.....

But the bottom line is that you are a hard core Bolshevik just as I pointed out.

Show me where stupid ass moronic pothead American hating Israel hating liberals protest the mass killing of gays for being gay and women being stoned for being raped over there.

Cause I sure as shit see fucking loser left wing piles of unreal shit protesting the existence of Israel and pro Palestine rallies.

You fucking loser.

Meanwhile why don't you fucking useless bags of shit protest louder about cakes and pizza slices. That makes me actually laugh at how stupid every single one of you are.

So in other words you piece of shit liar you can't support your claims. That you for proving my point you traitor piece of shit!

I supported free elections in Nicaragua.

Hardly.

You supported Soviet puppet Ortega.

I opposed support for the Costa Rica based terrorist calling themselves Contra Rebels, including allowing them to flood American street with so much cheap cocaine that they had to sell it as "Crack Rock", and selling high grade weapons to a terrorist nation and then diverting the profits to said contra-terrorist, yeah.

They operated out of Honduras, which was the domino with target painted on it. Of course you are flat out lying on "crack." Oh and as for "selling weapons" shall we remind you of the ObamaNuke given to Iran?

How about Carter brokering a deal for North Korea to give them nuclear arms.....

But the bottom line is that you are a hard core Bolshevik just as I pointed out.

Like I said, you're living in a make believe world of your own creation.

You fucking loser.

So in other words you piece of shit liar you can't support your claims. That you for proving my point you traitor piece of shit!
You are a fucking loser. Not to mention an ignorant, arrogant, moronic American hating sack of hypocritical shit.

Another thing.

Everyone knows it.

Like I said, you're living in a make believe world of your own creation.

Do you really think that reality is mailable and will bend to Marxist goals?

The cocain flood came from Pablo Escabar, hack. Maybe you've heard of him? You rarely get a fact right, and think that because you are hard core Bolshevik, it doesn't matter.

You fucking loser.

You are a fucking loser. Not to mention an ignorant, arrogant, moronic American hating sack of hypocritical shit.

Another thing.

Everyone knows it.

Only two bit whore cons think that but you fit the bill so go suck trump dick you loser.

You only proved you can't back your bs with facts you lying anti America con. There is a reason con is in conservative liar.

Forum List

Back