ISIS gets ass kicked out of Faluja

"And I know this upsets right wingers , Iraqi ground troops did the dirty work! Outaragous I know , that wouldve been US troops dying if the right had their way."

You're a partisan idiot.

WTF?! Why would anyone be "upset" that ISIS has been driven out of Fallujah.

Also your OP:

"ISIS gets ass kicked out of Faluja"

Timmy, you missed your Spelling Lesson again didn't you? Faluja?

Who gives a shit how you spell Faluja. It's a disgrace that we even have that city's name burned into our memory !

Yes well, as has been commented if Obama hadn't of withdrawn support....Fallujah had already been liberated, until it was then left vulnerable to ISIS because of yes, Obama withdrawing support for the new Iraqi Armed Forces.

Ditto Mosul.

By "support" you mean the blood and lives of American troops . Holding a country together by force of our troops is just an illusion of Liberation .

No the deal was that troops would stay, I think it was 10,000, would stay to provide assistance and further training to the new Iraqi Armed Forces.

Obama decided to just withdraw all of them instead, resulting in the US Armed Forces weapons dumps being abandoned and that resulted in ISIS raiding those weapons dumps and walking away with all the weapons and ammo.
wow. revisionist history sure is fun.

absolutely none of that post is historically accurate.

Except that's what happened sugar pants.

Who gives a shit how you spell Faluja. It's a disgrace that we even have that city's name burned into our memory !

Yes well, as has been commented if Obama hadn't of withdrawn support....Fallujah had already been liberated, until it was then left vulnerable to ISIS because of yes, Obama withdrawing support for the new Iraqi Armed Forces.

Ditto Mosul.

By "support" you mean the blood and lives of American troops . Holding a country together by force of our troops is just an illusion of Liberation .

No the deal was that troops would stay, I think it was 10,000, would stay to provide assistance and further training to the new Iraqi Armed Forces.

Obama decided to just withdraw all of them instead, resulting in the US Armed Forces weapons dumps being abandoned and that resulted in ISIS raiding those weapons dumps and walking away with all the weapons and ammo.

nope. let's start with the idea that there was an agreement to keep 10k troops would stay.

absolute bullshit. the status of forces agreement, signed by president bush, required the withdrawal of all forces from iraq by the end of 2011.

historical fact.

And I know this upsets right wingers , Iraqi ground troops did the dirty work! Outaragous I know , that wouldve been US troops dying if the right had their way . ISIS is reeling . Next stop , Mosul !

• Fallujah has been liberated from Islamic State fighters by Iraqi forces
  • Backed by US-led coalition airstrikes and a strong contingent of Shi’ite militias, Iraqi forces fought fiercely for weeks to oust the extremist fighters
Iraqi Force declares Fallujah "fully liberated" from ISIL

Now they are killing gays in Orlando and attacking airports in Istanbul....is this good news?

Ditto Mosul.

nope. let's start with the idea that there was an agreement to keep 10k troops would stay.

absolute bullshit. the status of forces agreement, signed by president bush, required the withdrawal of all forces from iraq by the end of 2011.

historical fact.

Yes when GWB signed that ISIS hadn't appeared.

When ISIS appeared the Military wanted not ALL troops withdrawing, but Obama ignored them and withdrew ALL troops.

U.S. troop withdrawal let Islamic State enter Iraq, military leaders say

I suppose Libya wasn't Obama's fault? Who do the Obamabots want to blame Libya on?

And I know this upsets right wingers , Iraqi ground troops did the dirty work! Outaragous I know , that wouldve been US troops dying if the right had their way . ISIS is reeling . Next stop , Mosul !

• Backed by US-led coalition airstrikes and a strong contingent of Shi’ite militias, Iraqi forces fought fiercely for weeks to oust the extremist fighters
It was fully liberated BEFORE Obama tucked tail & ran away.

You lie.

Now they are killing gays in Orlando and attacking airports in Istanbul....is this good news?

Well the Leftists insist that Orlando had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism, even though the POS pledged allegiance to ISIS and the latter is, I don't know "workplace violence" or something.

You'd think conservatives would be happy to see Isis losing on almost every front, but watch the comments, they'll find a way to make it a bad thing that Isis is losing.

They are unhappy because not enough Americans are dying there.

The nuts around here want the Iraqi troops to go home and be replaced by American troops to do the fighting and dying.

It's part of what makes a rightwinger a rightwinger.

You'd think conservatives would be happy to see Isis losing on almost every front, but watch the comments, they'll find a way to make it a bad thing that Isis is losing.

Well. You hot that airport thing that happened today. And while they may not be in Faluja, but it seems ISIS is alive and well.

Well the Leftists insist that Orlando had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism, even though the POS pledged allegiance to ISIS and the latter is, I don't know "workplace violence" or something.

You mean like Ft Hood?

We can battle back and forth on whether or not US troops should have stayed, BUT one thing is for certain. When freaking ISIS invaded Iraq don't you think someone in charge would go........"gee, maybe we shouldn't let this happen?". No one thought "gee, maybe we should drop some bombs on the convoys?"

What bloody assholes are in charge that wouldn't go "gee if ISIS invades Iraq what could possibly go wrong?". Aye carumba! How stupid was this? And then the stupid idiots had the nerve to call the invading hordes "disenfranchised Sunnis who just needed a job".

:lol:

World class freaking idiots!

Well. You hot that airport thing that happened today. And while they may not be in Faluja, but it seems ISIS is alive and well.

So the Iraqis didn't take back Fallujah? Are you sure you want to say something that stupid?

We can battle back and forth on whether or not US troops should have stayed, BUT one thing is for certain. When freaking ISIS invaded Iraq don't you think someone in charge would go........"gee, maybe we shouldn't let this happen?". No one thought "gee, maybe we should drop some bombs on the convoys?"

What bloody assholes are in charge that wouldn't go "gee if ISIS invades Iraq what could possibly go wrong?". Aye carumba! How stupid was this? And then the stupid idiots had the nerve to call the invading hordes "disenfranchised Sunnis who just needed a job".

The recently 'liberated' NATION of Iraq, with a military of 500,000 available troops and fully equipped with modern armaments,

shouldn't have let it happen.

Why did you want Americans dying fighting for Iraqis who wouldn't fight?

Oh, right, maybe because you're not an American.

historical fact.

When ISIS appeared the Military wanted not ALL troops withdrawing, but Obama ignored them and withdrew ALL troops.

I suppose Libya wasn't Obama's fault? Who do the Obamabots want to blame Libya on?
isis wasn't there in 2012 either.
you are re-writing history, just like when you claimed there was an 'agreement' that obama changed that would have kept 10k troops there

The nuts around here want the Iraqi troops to go home and be replaced by American troops to do the fighting and dying.

When has anyone on the Right been happy about any Western troops dying?

This is a sick and twisted comment you're making, it's lower than whale shit.

When has anyone on the Right been happy about any Western troops dying?

This is a sick and twisted comment you're making, it's lower than whale shit.

He's spewing Code Pink BS

So the Iraqis didn't take back Fallujah? Are you sure you want to say something that stupid?

Who gives two fucks about Faluja? Faluja means dick. It's a fucking slum with or without ISIS, it was a slum before gulf war 2. Faluja means dick when ISIS is setting off bombs and shit in airports anywhere. In the mean time, Folks are still getting their heads separated from their bodies, those Muslims who are the wrong kind of Muslims, or who are not Muslims are still being killed, their woman are still being raped, their kids are still getting sold as slaves, so are YOU going to be so stupid to jizz all over your own face because some shit hole slum was taken over by a bunch of Arab yahoo's who had their hands held by Americans?

Last edited:

historical fact.

isis wasn't there in 2012 either.
you are re-writing history, just like when you claimed there was an 'agreement' that obama changed that would have kept 10k troops there

Why should anyone even communicate with people who say that people on the Right are happy when Western troops are dying?

When people are saying that people on the right are unhappy that ISIS have lost something?

Not many, if any people on the Right spend inordinate amounts of time being apologists for Islam and all things Islamic and not many, if any people on the Right badmouth the Armed Forces....both of these things though are frequently the modus operandi of a majority of Leftists.

"And I know this upsets right wingers , Iraqi ground troops did the dirty work! Outaragous I know , that wouldve been US troops dying if the right had their way."

You're a partisan idiot.

WTF?! Why would anyone be "upset" that ISIS has been driven out of Fallujah.

Also your OP:

"ISIS gets ass kicked out of Faluja"

Timmy, you missed your Spelling Lesson again didn't you? Faluja?

Timmy is a special type of stupid. Best ignored.

The recently 'liberated' NATION of Iraq, with a military of 500,000 available troops and fully equipped with modern armaments,

shouldn't have let it happen.

Why did you want Americans dying fighting for Iraqis who wouldn't fight?

Oh, right, maybe because you're not an American.

Piss off . You know I'm dual Carb and that I care. I didn't mention ground troops did I? Air support. There were two offensives. One in June. One in August in 2014. And Obama didn't do mother trucking jack shit.

Forum List

Back