ISIS halving salaries, bonuses, free energy drinks and Snickers

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
IS faces budget crunch, cutting perks and trimming salaries

ISIS is now facing problems that dot.coms faced before the crash. After showering their employees with big salaries, generous benefits, and perks like free energy drinks and Snickers, ISIS now has to cut back due to losses incurred during combat.

And we all thought these assholes were motivated by crazy religious prophesies and murderous jihad. Nope, they're just in it for the money.

I think it's safe to say that ISIS, unless it finds new ways to raise cash, will not be long for this world.

ISIS is now facing problems that dot.coms faced before the crash. After showering their employees with big salaries, generous benefits, and perks like free energy drinks and Snickers, ISIS now has to cut back due to losses incurred during combat.

And we all thought these assholes were motivated by crazy religious prophesies and murderous jihad. Nope, they're just in it for the money.

I think it's safe to say that ISIS, unless it finds new ways to raise cash, will not be long for this world.
Let's hope you're right. Maybe Obama's strategy isn't quite so wet as some have been saying...when you get an outfit by the wallet, you've got it by the balls.

ISIS was counting on generous pay and benefits to recruit stupid kids from all over the world to join them. A good career is hard to start in most countries in these hard times. ISIS offered everything that a big corporation could offer its employees. My brother who works at Facebook gets free meals, free snacks, free energy drinks, games to play during breaks, etc. ISIS was like the Facebook of terrorist movements. Now that they're strapped for cash and cutting back pay and benefits, we can expect fighters to go AWOL.

Alah Snackbar!!!!
Someone had to do it....

Good thing Trump came out and said "hit em in the wallet" so many months ago. I believe, shortly after that, a headline popped up : "US bombs oil tankers" and Obama goin on about how we need to combat their funds electronically.
LMAO

Russia is bombing ISIS' oil tankers, causing massive loss in ISIS' treasury.

Our military first has to look to see if oil truck fires are good for the environment.

And I'm sure their 401 k plans took a big hit recently just like everyone else...

ISIS is the most sophisticated terror group we have ever seen so it would not surprise me if they had retirement plans for their employees. There are many banks that would take their money as long as they don't get caught.

Russia is bombing ISIS' oil tankers, causing massive loss in ISIS' treasury.

Our military first has to look to see if oil truck fires are good for the environment.

And I'm sure Obama wants to make sure that ISIS members feelings aren't hurt too badly if and when we
try to end them...

Putin is basically doing the job that Obama refuses to do, and in the process he is putting Middle East nations like Iraq and Syria in his debt. How will he collect on those markers?

The troops won't stick around after the cash dries up. This looks like the beginning of the end.

ISIS is the most sophisticated terror group we have ever seen so it would not surprise me if they had retirement plans for their employees. There are many banks that would take their money as long as they don't get caught.

the Vatican.

Forum List

Back