🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged.
:lol:

Jesus, you sound EXACTLY like the liberal rubes of the 70s, parroting whatever Pravda told them.
Please dispute any one of the points I made.

Don't conclude I like Putin or Russia. I just like the truth more.
You made the claims, you need to prove them.

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged.
:lol:

Jesus, you sound EXACTLY like the liberal rubes of the 70s, parroting whatever Pravda told them.
Please dispute any one of the points I made.

Don't conclude I like Putin or Russia. I just like the truth more.
You made the claims, you need to prove them.
I have many times in other threads. I tire of trying to educate the uneducated. Sorry.

Oops....

Whoever takes over the White House in 2017 will face an aggressive, revanchist Russia that is a threat to the United States and our allies. No amount of wishful thinking can obscure this fact. Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas region of Ukraine is just one example in a long list of recent aggressions and abuses that should dissuade any new administration from viewing Russia through rose colored glasses.

Our Next President Must Stand Up to Putin
I do not accept your premise.

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged. Crimea had been part of Russia for centuries, until Kruschev transferred it to Ukraine. Russian troops were never in the Donbas and never invaded any portion of Ukraine.

You have the aggression part backwards. The US Gov is the aggressor and apparently is itching for WWIII with Russia, which likely is a bankster desire since Russia is trying to unseat the dollar as the world's reserve currency. NATO has expanded to Russia's borders, even though they promised they would not after the fall of the USSR. We have troops and war material in just about all the nations surrounding Russia. NATO is performing war games on the Russian border regularly. We have spy ships cruising off shore of Russia all the time. Obama claimed Russia was behind the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, but has never provided any evidence. He did however lay economic sanctions on Russia, which is an act of war.
How can you say the U.S. is the aggressor when Obama has humiliated himself fawning all over Putin trying to ingratiate himself to him?!? Then.....when given every opportunity to engage Russia after being provoked, Obama backs down. On multiple occasions, Russia has aggressively provoked the U.S. and there has been zero response from the coward Obama. Sorry, but your story just doesn't hold up under the facts. If Obama was itching for a war with Russia, we would've had one about 4 years ago if not more.

Oops....

Whoever takes over the White House in 2017 will face an aggressive, revanchist Russia that is a threat to the United States and our allies. No amount of wishful thinking can obscure this fact. Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas region of Ukraine is just one example in a long list of recent aggressions and abuses that should dissuade any new administration from viewing Russia through rose colored glasses.

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged. Crimea had been part of Russia for centuries, until Kruschev transferred it to Ukraine. Russian troops were never in the Donbas and never invaded any portion of Ukraine.

You have the aggression part backwards. The US Gov is the aggressor and apparently is itching for WWIII with Russia, which likely is a bankster desire since Russia is trying to unseat the dollar as the world's reserve currency. NATO has expanded to Russia's borders, even though they promised they would not after the fall of the USSR. We have troops and war material in just about all the nations surrounding Russia. NATO is performing war games on the Russian border regularly. We have spy ships cruising off shore of Russia all the time. Obama claimed Russia was behind the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, but has never provided any evidence. He did however lay economic sanctions on Russia, which is an act of war.
How can you say the U.S. is the aggressor when Obama has humiliated himself fawning all over Putin trying to ingratiate himself to him?!? Then.....when given every opportunity to engage Russia after being provoked, Obama backs down. On multiple occasions, Russia has aggressively provoked the U.S. and there has been zero response from the coward Obama. Sorry, but your story just doesn't hold up under the facts. If Obama was itching for a war with Russia, we would've had one about 4 years ago if not more.
I don't buy that either. I think he may have tried to ingratiate himself with Putin initially, but Putin saw through him...Putin realized he is an empty suit and their relationship soured. Plus the USA's aggressive actions in the coup of Ukraine caused Putin to react and Obama expected him to roll over.

We all know Obama thinks he is the smartest man alive. So, he naturally expects all those around him to bind to his will. Putin didn't so BO hates him.

I do not think BO is the one itching for war with Russia. I think the banksters and some in the Pentagon and CIA are. We don't know if Obama approved of the coup in Ukraine. It could have been committed by the CIA and others in the shadow government, without his knowledge.

To BO's credit he has not escalated matters in Ukraine or Syria. No doubt he was getting pressure to do just that from the usual suspects.

Oops....

I don't buy that either. I think he may have tried to ingratiate himself with Putin initially, but Putin saw through him...Putin realized he is an empty suit and their relationship soured. Plus the USA's aggressive actions in the coup of Ukraine caused Putin to react and Obama expected him to roll over.

We all know Obama thinks he is the smartest man alive. So, he naturally expects all those around him to bind to his will. Putin didn't so BO hates him.

I do not think BO is the one itching for war with Russia. I think the banksters and some in the Pentagon and CIA are. We don't know if Obama approved of the coup in Ukraine. It could have been committed by the CIA and others in the shadow government, without his knowledge.

To BO's credit he has not escalated matters in Ukraine or Syria. No doubt he was getting pressure to do just that from the usual suspects.
Good post over all - but I would argue on the "shadow government". The CIA doesn't even get a cup of coffee without the Presidents approval. There is no way they go into Ukraine and conduct operations without his approval. Everyone involved - including those simply giving authorization and those lending logistical support would be terminated, if not brought up on serious charges.

Plus - had that happened, you know damn well Barry would be all over television telling everyone how it wasn't his fault and who was to blame (hell, he does that even when it is his fault). The jack-ass couldn't even keep his mouth shut for 24 hours so that our analysts could exploit the treasure-trove of information obtained in the Bin Laden raid. He had to go on tv while the damn Seals were practically still in Bin Laden's house. His mouth should've been shut for at least a month, if not three.

Astounding audio taking you through the very short yet brutally effective history of ISIS. As you will hear in the audio, ISIS funds their terrorism to the tune of over $2 billion per year from oil wells that they have taken control of. When asked why Obama didn't direct U.S. military forces to destroy the oil wells in order to cripple the financing of this brutal terrorist regime, former CIA director Michael Murrell said that Barack didn't want to damage to the environment. What? People are being brutally murdered and Barack Obama is worried about the environment?!?

This kind of insanity explains three things. First, why Obama illegally wasted billions of dollars on failed "green" energy companies like Solyndra. Two, why he ignorantly - yet emphatically - stated that the greatest threat to national security is "global warming". And three, why a businessman like Mitt Romney would have exponentially better national security knowledge and forecasts than ideologue Barack Obama. Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets), to which Barack Obama (in his infinite ideological cluelessness) stated "the 1980's called...they want their Cold War back".

This is a man who never saw the threat of Russia, who has referred to ISIS as "the JV team" despite their success (not to mention brutality) far exceeding that of Al Qaeda, and who is more concerned with the environment than dead christians. This further proves two widely reported items: that Obama routinely skips national security meeting and that he is significantly concerned with the advancement of islam.

Obama isn't even a JV president...he couldn't qualify for the T-Ball league.

Astounding audio taking you through the very short yet brutally effective history of ISIS. As you will hear in the audio, ISIS funds their terrorism to the tune of over $2 billion per year from oil wells that they have taken control of. When asked why Obama didn't direct U.S. military forces to destroy the oil wells in order to cripple the financing of this brutal terrorist regime, former CIA director Michael Murrell said that Barack didn't want to damage to the environment. What? People are being brutally murdered and Barack Obama is worried about the environment?!?

This kind of insanity explains three things. First, why Obama illegally wasted billions of dollars on failed "green" energy companies like Solyndra. Two, why he ignorantly - yet emphatically - stated that the greatest threat to national security is "global warming". And three, why a businessman like Mitt Romney would have exponentially better national security knowledge and forecasts than ideologue Barack Obama. Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets), to which Barack Obama (in his infinite ideological cluelessness) stated "the 1980's called...they want their Cold War back".

This is a man who never saw the threat of Russia, who has referred to ISIS as "the JV team" despite their success (not to mention brutality) far exceeding that of Al Qaeda, and who is more concerned with the environment than dead christians. This further proves two widely reported items: that Obama routinely skips national security meeting and that he is significantly concerned with the advancement of islam.

You ever see him attempt to do anything athletic? I cringe every time I have to endure seeing it. He's such a limp-wristed, unathletic, awkward, goof-ball that he makes America look really bad. He should just refuse to throw out the first pitch or do anything with a basketball in front of people. Just stop it already Barry. You're the president of the United States for crying out loud. At least attempt to keep some dignity for the office and yourself.

You ever see him attempt to do anything athletic? I cringe every time I have to endure seeing it. He's such a limp-wristed, unathletic, awkward, goof-ball that he makes America look really bad. He should just refuse to throw out the first pitch or do anything with a basketball in front of people. Just stop it already Barry. You're the president of the United States for crying out loud. At least attempt to keep some dignity for the office and yourself.

I remember seeing him throw a baseball while wearing his Mom jeans.

Sadly, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Oops....

The coup was run through the State Department, Obama would have certainly been aware of it.

And while tensions have seemingly subsided in Ukraine, the US orchestred NATO buildup of Eastern Europe has continued apace.

After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit

Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black.

That program was enacted by Bush and the Republican Congress by the way. Back in 2005.

So we have Bush to thank for both ISIS and Solyndra!

Yeah....and Bush was a libtard. We've explained this about a thousand times. You do realize that Donald Trump is also a libtard, don't you? He's voted Dumbocrat his entire life. He's made donations to Dumbocrats his entire life. He has raved about Dumbocrat policy his entire life.

Don't look now but you just contradicted yourself yet again. If ISIS has "lost" then Mitt Romney was absolutely right about Russia while you were wailing a few posts back about how Romney was an "idiot" because "ISIS was taking over the world". Which is it?

Not if Romney's comments are taken in the context of the time they were uttered.

Give up. Romney was a moron. Smarter than Trump though. And a better human being.

Oops....

Good post over all - but I would argue on the "shadow government". The CIA doesn't even get a cup of coffee without the Presidents approval. There is no way they go into Ukraine and conduct operations without his approval. Everyone involved - including those simply giving authorization and those lending logistical support would be terminated, if not brought up on serious charges.

Plus - had that happened, you know damn well Barry would be all over television telling everyone how it wasn't his fault and who was to blame (hell, he does that even when it is his fault). The jack-ass couldn't even keep his mouth shut for 24 hours so that our analysts could exploit the treasure-trove of information obtained in the Bin Laden raid. He had to go on tv while the damn Seals were practically still in Bin Laden's house. His mouth should've been shut for at least a month, if not three.
I think the CIA pretty much does what it wants to do, within reason. After all, every president since Kennedy knows if you mess with the CIA, you might get your head blow apart in broad daylight.

Don't look now but you just contradicted yourself yet again. If ISIS has "lost" then Mitt Romney was absolutely right about Russia while you were wailing a few posts back about how Romney was an "idiot" because "ISIS was taking over the world". Which is it?

Not if Romney's comments are taken in the context of the time they were uttered.

Give up. Romney was a moron. Smarter than Trump though. And a better human being.
But they weren't taken out of context. Not now. Not then.

The fact is Mitt Romney was one of the brightest, most articulate candidates we've ever seen and he had his finger squarely on the pulse of the geopolitical landscape. And he exposed Obama for the uninformed buffoon that he actually was. Obama had access to the highest classified national security briefings and he still showed considerably less foresight that Romney.

History has proven that Mitt Romney was far superior to Barack Obama. And with the advantage of hindsight that we all now enjoy, it's clear to see why he is a multi-millionaire.

Oops....

I think the CIA pretty much does what it wants to do, within reason. After all, every president since Kennedy knows if you mess with the CIA, you might get your head blow apart in broad daylight.
I wouldn't put it above the CIA to kill their own president. But how do you think they are going to run foreign operations without the president knowing? No way. At least, not in this day and age of drones, satellites, NSA surveillance, etc. Just far too much technology providing far too much information for them to be able to pull that off.

Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
"Success"? What "success"? Barry called them "the JV" team because he's so clueless and pro-muslim. He can cut off their funding but he'd rather see them operating than hurt the environment. And he didn't even realize what types of threat Russia posed (because he rarely attends national security meetings).

They are the Jv team. Al queda knocked down the twin towers ! What has ISIS done To America ?

The fact is Mitt Romney was one of the brightest, most articulate candidates we've ever seen and he had his finger squarely on the pulse of the geopolitical landscape. And he exposed Obama for the uninformed buffoon that he actually was. Obama had access to the highest classified national security briefings and he still showed considerably less foresight that Romney.

History has proven that Mitt Romney was far superior to Barack Obama. And with the advantage of hindsight that we all now enjoy, it's clear to see why he is a multi-millionaire.

History shows us Mitt is a loser . Even Trump smacks him around .

Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
"Success"? What "success"? Barry called them "the JV" team because he's so clueless and pro-muslim. He can cut off their funding but he'd rather see them operating than hurt the environment. And he didn't even realize what types of threat Russia posed (because he rarely attends national security meetings).

Why are the Ruskies not taking out the oil wells?

Because they are not focused on taking ISIS, just those that oppose the rule of Assad..

Do keep up!
You mean ISIS supports Assad?

Once again the brain dead far left shows why they are more dangerous than ISIS..

History shows us Mitt is a loser . Even Trump smacks him around .

History shows us that Barry skipped far too many national security briefings to golf while Mitt Romney has been completely accurate on everything that he said. I can see why liberals are so embarrassed but lying isn't help your case any.

They are the Jv team. Al queda knocked down the twin towers ! What has ISIS done To America ?

Another far left drone showing us why they are far left more dangerous than ISIS.

Although this drone shows that they cheered as the towers came down!

Forum List

Back