ISIS now a FULL BLOWN ARMY, thanks Obama

Obama has no good options on this one. He's funded & armed very questionable Rebels in Syria. Many have turned out to be brutal Al Qaeda-linked Terror groups like ISIS. The only answers he's come up with so far, are to double-down on insanity by demanding $500 Million more for Syrian Rebels and pouring more cash & weapons into supporting the Iranian-backed Iraq Government.

It's a very sad and confused foreign policy. He should have kept us out of the Syrian War. Assad was no threat to our Nation. He was clearly the safer bet. We'll be living with the awful Blow Back on this for many years to come.

Obama has no good options on this one. He's funded & armed very questionable Rebels in Syria. Many have turned out to be brutal Al Qaeda-linked Terror groups like ISIS. The only answers he's come up with so far, are to double-down on insanity by demanding $500 Million more for Syrian Rebels and pouring more cash & weapons into supporting the Iranian-backed Iraq Government.

It's a very sad and confused foreign policy. He should have kept us out of the Syrian War. Assad was no threat to our Nation. He was clearly the safer bet. We'll be living with the awful Blow Back on this for many years to come.

I agree with this, and I questioned our involvement from the beginning. We have no idea who these insurgents are in Syria. Of course they are going to claim that they are the "good guys." Even though the dictator may not be a "good guy," I don't really think any of them are the "good guys" when they are killing and fighting to take over the government.

There are so MANY different factions involved in the Syrian war. Many different extremist groups are involved in this, and I don't think any of them are believers in a "secular" government.

I agree with this, and I questioned our involvement from the beginning. We have no idea who these insurgents are in Syria. Of course they are going to claim that they are the "good guys." Even though the dictator may not be a "good guy," I don't really think any of them are the "good guys" when they are killing and fighting to take over the government.

There are so MANY different factions involved in the Syrian war. Many different extremist groups are involved in this, and I don't think any of them are believers in a "secular" government.

Another awful interventionist blunder. Assad was no threat to our Nation. Rebel groups there, are committing unspeakable atrocities on a daily basis. The Western Media has chosen to be mostly silent on that. But they obey their masters, so no surprise there.

Iran now controls a large portion of Iraq. And the rest is mostly controlled by extremist Sunni groups. The Kurds are the only reasonable people we can hope to work with at this point. And there such a minority, it probably won't matter. It's a very depressing disaster. We have to end this interventionist cycle of endless war.

Last edited:

Another awful interventionist blunder. Assad was no threat to our Nation. Rebel groups there, are committing unspeakable atrocities on a daily basis. The Western Media has chosen to be mostly silent on that. But they obey their masters, so no surprise there.

Iran now controls a large portion of Iraq. And the rest is mostly controlled by extremist Sunni groups. The Kurds are the only reasonable people we can hope to work with at this point. And there such a minority, it probably won't matter. It's a very depressing disaster. We have to end this interventionist cycle of endless war.

Ugh! It's so frustrating! I agree to an extent, but at the same time, as much as I hate to say this, some of these regions ARE important to world stability. There are some times when I feel we or someone else MUST intervene. I can't say that I'm an expert on military matters, and I know that we the people don't know HALF of what the government knows. Let's fact it, they only let us know what they want us to know, so we may or may not even know what is really going on.

Forum List

Back