ISIS Releases Chilling NEW Video on YouTube

They have no conscience, Sara, they are servants of the devil . They are going to hell. Every last one of them. Sad, isn't it?

Have they no mercy?

The video is a very mild one.......I posted the actual barbarism on this site before and it has been going on for many years........I posted a picture that got me flagged for the graphic images of what these animals are doing over there.

ISIL and ISIS deserve No mercy, and No quarter on the battlefield. They are rabid animals who must be wiped off the face of the earth.

ISIS is just misunderstood.......... :cool:

aka Ignore the Genocide they are conducting.............Including chopping off the heads of little girls..............

Just misunderstood..............I don't think so, Misses ISIS Cheerleader...........

11qn6tj.jpg

Have they no mercy?

It's just a scare tactic. It doesn't make them equipped to launch an effective attack on this country. They rely on volunteers not officially connected to their outfit to attack us.

I wonder how many on this thread actually watched the video? I have a feeling very few did. :)

I watched the video and it didn't impress me one bit, as I've seen the video's and pics of the the real atrocities committed by ISIS and ISIL.

It's like watching the comic strip version of what really is happening there.

I wonder how many on this thread actually watched the video? I have a feeling very few did. :)

I watched the video and it didn't impress me one bit, as I've seen the video's and pics of the the real atrocities committed by ISIS and ISIL.

It's like watching the comic strip version of what really is happening there.

I hear ya, but most on this thread didn't actually watch the video. Happens a lot on Message Boards.

I suggest a video that can be found on Youtube called "Flames of War". It's a propaganda video created by ISIS, but it's still very interesting, and does nothing to hide their barbarism.

Well... I suggest anybody but Sunni Man watch it. Don't want him getting any bright ideas.

Forum List

Back