Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Middle East
Aug. 21, 2014 | 12:22 PM
ISIS video shows conversion of Yazidis to Islam
340463_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Reuters

BAGHDAD: The Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), that witnesses and officials say has executed hundreds of members of Iraq's Yazidis, released a video that seeks to show it enlightened hundreds of members of the religious minority by converting them to Islam.

The production was issued not long after the group released a video Tuesday showing one of its black-clad fighters beheading American journalist James Foley, sparking international outrage.

The Yazidis, followers of an ancient religion derived from Zoroastrianism who are part of the country's Kurdish minority, have paid the highest price for ISIS' dramatic advance through northern Iraq.

ISIS militants, widely seen as more hardline than Al-Qaeda, storm into villages armed with machine guns and give Yazidis a simple choice: convert to Islam or die.

Read more:

ISIS video shows conversion of Yazidis to Islam News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

I feel very sad for that woman and her child. She is probably thinking what kind of life will her child have growing up in that horrific environment. I feel very sad for her and the child. No one will be converting me to Islam. I may one day go to the chopping block at the end of my race - but I will never bow my knee to baal allah. No way am I going to hell for idolatry. Where we go after this life is over is far more important than "how we go" in this life. I serve the God of Israel. I worship Jesus. No man will force me to bow down to baal and deny my God. I fear the LORD. I do not fear men.

The Yazidis are a fire worshipping cult and needed to shown the "Straight Path" of Islam.

Now they will be much better off because they are part of God's ummah for mankind in the world.

I am very happy for them........ :eusa_angel:

Nice!! ......... :thup:

ISIS has murdered thousands, and you say "Nice!!...."???

Really?

Enjoy the inhumanity and brutality of your goddamned fucking horseshit religion called Islam.

Please, let the whole world know that you think that murdering innocent people is "Nice!!...."...

This is exactly the response I expect from muslims.

The Yazidis are a fire worshipping cult and needed to shown the "Straight Path" of Islam.

Now they will be much better off because they are part of God's ummah for mankind in the world.

Islam is not a religion. Islam is an ideology, a brutal, inhumane ideology that needs to wither away and slowly land on the garbage can of history.

The actions of the ISIS pigs are a lesson for all of the world
in the HISTORY of the stench of islam. There is nothing
aberrant in the filth they exhibit-----it is PURE ISLAM
as practiced by the perverted founders of that disgusting
cult. I have repeatedly stated that I learned about
islam from muslims-----mostly new to the USA----and all
educated. (if you consider medical school graduates to be
"educated" ) Thus I did learn the standard story-line.
(everywhere in the world---the way to get into medical school
is by answering the questions "correctly"----ALL THE QUESTIONS----in Pakistan medical school applicants get
extra credit for reciting the Koran) Anyone interested can talk
to a young educated muslim for the story line which includes
the idea that "ISLAM IS THE MOST HIGHLY DEVELOPED
AND PERFECTED OF ALL RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD---THE
MOST PERFECT---THE MOSTEST----being a kind of
"CORRECTION" of prior human beliefs.-----ie---the rest are
PRIMITIVE and FRAUDULENT

Forum List

Back