Islam Is the Problem

You shouldn't refer to yourself like

Troll. Ignore
It's actually funny that you (of all people) label me a troll. I provided a rational knowledge based assessment which you obviously couldn't comprehend with your neandertholic "ugh, Muslims evil" mindset and simply responded with a claim of 'psycho-babel'........ I bet you're one of those who think anyone to the left of Joseph McCarthy is a communist and Muslim sympathizer.
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardliness. Keep that in mind as you analyse others.

Troll. Ignore
It's actually funny that you (of all people) label me a troll. I provided a rational knowledge based assessment which you obviously couldn't comprehend with your neandertholic "ugh, Muslims evil" mindset and simply responded with a claim of 'psycho-babel'........ I bet you're one of those who think anyone to the left of Joseph McCarthy is a communist and Muslim sympathizer.
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardliness. Keep that in mind as you analyze others.
Oh and you wouldn't know how to analyze others with your complete black and white approach. Tell me Sparkette (without looking it up), how many Islamic sects are there within the three branches of Islam? Do they all teach the same thing? Are there or are there not multiple interpretations of the Koran and what are those interpretations, I'll wait for your dissertation. What type of schooling does the typical Middle Eastern Muslim receive?
Those are just a few questions........ Feeling a little out of your league now?
They all teach Muhammads Islam. The goal is the same.

Troll. Ignore
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardliness. Keep that in mind as you analyse others.

Troll. Ignore
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardliness. Keep that in mind as you analyze others.
Oh and you wouldn't know how to analyze others with your complete black and white approach. Tell me Sparkette (without looking it up), how many Islamic sects are there within the three branches of Islam? Do they all teach the same thing? Are there or are there not multiple interpretations of the Koran and what are those interpretations, I'll wait for your dissertation. What type of schooling does the typical Middle Eastern Muslim receive?
Thanks again for proving you're clueless. :thup:

Troll. Ignore
Troll. Ignore

Well then I guess you are going have to find a sect that ignores Mohammad. Starting naming them.

Troll. Ignore

Well then I guess you are going have to find a sect that ignores Mohammad. Starting naming them.
All Christian sects teach Jesus. Do they all teach the same message?
Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

Troll. Ignore

Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

You should ask yourself if Jesus teachings inspire terror or obligate followers to eternal war. But I'll make it easier for you, name one sect that does not want Islam to dominate the world, and proof of it.

Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

You should ask yourself if Jesus teachings inspire terror or obligate followers to eternal war. But I'll make it easier for you, name one sect that does not want Islam to dominate the world, and proof of it.
You should reread what I have said in the past, people have used Jesus's teachings to inspire terror and obligate it's followers to eternal war in the past. Name one past Christian sect that didn't want to dominate the world in some way or another....... I'll wait........

ALL religions are a crutch for those incapable of rational & logical thought.

No, religion instills in people a self-negating degenerative thought disorder, just like crippling malware installed in an otherwise perfect computer, through the seemingly benign belief that all rational thought, from within or without, is a demonic attack of the devil against the faith of the believer..

Believers in what is irrational are incapable of rational thought because their mind has been set against itself and deliberately programmed to sweep itself clean from every rational thought..

Thats why so many believers are terrified of the devil. Satan is as real, relentless, and ruthless as every rational thought that ever arises in their own mind that questions their professed irrational beliefs, never giving them peace or rest day or night..

Last edited:

Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

You should reread what I have said in the past, people have used Jesus's teachings to inspire terror and obligate it's followers to eternal war in the past. Name one past Christian sect that didn't want to dominate the world in some way or another....... I'll wait........

The thread is about Islam you should just say there is no such sect, and that Muslims are obligated to advance Islam.
And clue us in on when the Christian violence is going to start. You like to talk and not produce a thing that reinforces what you have said.

Now a group of Muslims that deny Muhammad was the perfect man?

Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

The thread is about Islam you should just say there is no such sect, and that Muslims are obligated to advance Islam.
And clue us in on when the Christian violence is going to start. You like to talk and not produce a thing that reinforces what you have said.

You have a super short memory span and your reading comprehension is nonexistent...... Go figure.

Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

You have a super short memory span and your reading comprehension is nonexistent...... Go figure.

You have a habit of making claims with no proof. Islamic literature backs what I have said.

Uuuuummmmmm.........

Care to try again?

You have a habit of making claims with no proof. Islamic literature backs what I have said.
You have a habit of cherry picking your literature based on only a few interpretations so I guess that makes us even. :thup:

You have a habit of cherry picking your literature based on only a few interpretations so I guess that makes us even. :thup:

My interpretation of the Koran and Hadith are literal. They way they are supposed to be interpreted. It says it in the Koran. Talking them any other way is frowned upon. Muhammads actions and words are Islam.

My interpretation of the Koran and Hadith are literal. They way they are supposed to be interpreted. It says it in the Koran. Talking them any other way is frowned upon. Muhammads actions and words are Islam.
Sooooo, you're a Biblical literalist also eh? That would explain a lot....... :eusa_whistle:

Sooooo, you're a Biblical literalist also eh? That would explain a lot....... :eusa_whistle:

We are not talking about the Bible.

Neither am I, I'm talking about how you perceive things. Either you're too stupid to figure that out or making a pathetically poor attempt at deflection. :dunno:

Neither am I, I'm talking about how you perceive things. Either you're too stupid to figure that out or making a pathetically poor attempt at deflection. :dunno:

You claimed you could find a sect of Islam that openly opposes what Muhammad said. No such thing. Now put up or shut up.

You claimed you could find a sect of Islam that openly opposes what Muhammad said. No such thing. Now put up or shut up.
I didn't claim that, I simply said different sects interpret the Koran differently, you inferred hence perception comes into play...... Oops.......

I didn't claim that, I simply said different sects interpret the Koran differently, you inferred hence perception comes into play...... Oops.......
The goal is the same. You cannot seem to grasp this is a supremacist thing. The first Nazis.

The goal is the same. You cannot seem to grasp this is a supremacist thing. The first Nazis.
You can't seem to grasp the human thing...... The first Borg.......

You can't seem to grasp the human thing...... The first Borg.......

Humanity is a moot point, reality is not.

Forum List

Back