Islam Is the Problem

Neither am I, I'm talking about how you perceive things. Either you're too stupid to figure that out or making a pathetically poor attempt at deflection. :dunno:

You claimed you could find a sect of Islam that openly opposes what Muhammad said. No such thing. Now put up or shut up.
I didn't claim that, I simply said different sects interpret the Koran differently, you inferred hence perception comes into play...... Oops.......
The goal is the same. You cannot seem to grasp this is a supremacist thing. The first Nazis.
You can't seem to grasp the human thing...... The first Borg.......

Humanity is a moot point, reality is not.
:lmao:

Humanity in this instance is reality ya moron.

You claimed you could find a sect of Islam that openly opposes what Muhammad said. No such thing. Now put up or shut up.
I didn't claim that, I simply said different sects interpret the Koran differently, you inferred hence perception comes into play...... Oops.......
The goal is the same. You cannot seem to grasp this is a supremacist thing. The first Nazis.

Any names yet?

Any names yet?
Any non-theoretical yet?

Forum List

Back