Islamic Nasty

Here, I'll help ya out.......

Toilet etiquette....

Islamic Toilet Etiquette - My Religion Islam .....this includes using the fingers of the left hand (because you can't use your right hand to touch private parts)

Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .....doesn't say about using fingers, but does about washing the areas with water

As for India's religion(s), only 14.2% are Islam.....but this also says the Muslim population of India is the worlds third largest

Religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again --------- we have no indication the man in the story practices any religion at all.
And again --------- he describes it as a "cultural practice", not a religious one.

What you say there is true.....but have you ever wondered why his religious affiliation isn't mentioned? Other than efforts to minimalize it? With the links I've provided, they do explain the manner of his actions

I'm sure his religious affiliation wasn't mentioned for the same very good reason that your or my religious affiliation hasn't been mentioned -- it's not part of the story. We don't know if he even has a religious affiliation.

Same reason we're not told what his zodiac sign is. It isn't relevant to anything.

I don't know what part of "Bare Naked Bullshit made it up" is elusive here. There's no mention of religion of any kind in any source anywhere. They just plain flat-out made it up to sell eyeballs to the gullible like Pinky here. Unfortunately there are still people unscrupulous enough to do that, and there's no entity preventing them from it.

Last edited:

Toilet etiquette....

Islamic Toilet Etiquette - My Religion Islam .....this includes using the fingers of the left hand (because you can't use your right hand to touch private parts)

Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .....doesn't say about using fingers, but does about washing the areas with water

As for India's religion(s), only 14.2% are Islam.....but this also says the Muslim population of India is the worlds third largest

Again --------- we have no indication the man in the story practices any religion at all.
And again --------- he describes it as a "cultural practice", not a religious one.
Islam considers itself to be a CULTURAL and RELIGIOUS and POLITICAL practice.

Islam is the one size fits all thinking.

Number one --- horse shit. Religion and culture are two different things. This story being an example.
And number two you're in no position to be making even more empty claims after the colossal boner you pulled in falling for this headline.
You are just outright lying. More then a few posters here have posted tge religious and cultural and political practices. Well stupid they have food practices as well like "hala" which has to be one of the most UNCLEAN and CRUEL practices ever in food handling.

Toilet etiquette....

Number one --- horse shit. Religion and culture are two different things. This story being an example.
And number two you're in no position to be making even more empty claims after the colossal boner you pulled in falling for this headline.
You are just outright lying. More then a few posters here have posted tge religious and cultural and political practices. Well stupid they have food practices as well like "hala" which has to be one of the most UNCLEAN and CRUEL practices ever in food handling.

Are you trying to say "halal"? Your ignorance runneth over.

:dig:

The fact remains, you saw a bullshit headline and lapped it up. Prove me wrong.

Toilet etiquette....

What you say there is true.....but have you ever wondered why his religious affiliation isn't mentioned? Other than efforts to minimalize it? With the links I've provided, they do explain the manner of his actions

I'm sure his religious affiliation wasn't mentioned for the same very good reason that your or my religious affiliation hasn't been mentioned -- it's not part of the story. We don't know if he even has a religious affiliation.

Same reason we're not told what his zodiac sign is. It isn't relevant to anything.

I don't know what part of "Bare Naked Bullshit made it up" is elusive here. There's no such mention in any source anywhere. They just plain flat-out made it up to sell eyeballs to the gullible like Pinky here. Unfortunately there are still people unscrupulous enough to do that, and there's no entity preventing them from it.
Cf4p3rpWQAAEQqn.jpg

Toilet etiquette....

All the reader has to do is follow the link. Prove you wrong has been done. Proving you to be stupid and a traitor is what is happening.

Toilet etiquette....

I don't know what part of "Bare Naked Bullshit made it up" is elusive here. There's no such mention in any source anywhere. They just plain flat-out made it up to sell eyeballs to the gullible like Pinky here. Unfortunately there are still people unscrupulous enough to do that, and there's no entity preventing them from it.

But I think the whole point of the thread itself was to inform how some people may be handling your food and their butt and violating food hygiene, and that very same uncleanliness is being done by Muslims.

I think you just take issue with DF no matter what he posts.

All the reader has to do is follow the link. Prove you wrong has been done. Proving you to be stupid and a traitor is what is happening.

Following the link is exactly how I knew the story was bullshit. Also how I found the link to the business' website and the image of its logo. It's also how I found this story .... and this story.... and this story .. . NONE of which make any mention of "Islam" or any other religion, ALL of which DO report his own description of "cultural reasons", and all of which also identify the establishment as an Indian restaurant.

That is indeed all the reader has to do --- follow a simple link --- yet you completely failed to do it and embarrassed yourself.

Again.

Toilet etiquette....

But I think the whole point of the thread itself was to inform how some people may be handling your food and their butt and violating food hygiene, and that very same uncleanliness is being done by Muslims.

I think you just take issue with DF no matter what he posts.

I take issue with intentional stupidity. Intellectual sloth as I call it. If this was his first or second offence that would be one thing but it's his regular schtick. I will not allow blatant bullshit to stand unchallenged. Even Pinky, as dense as he is, has to know that by now. And yet he goes on doing it expecting different results.

That's the really weird part.

Following the link is exactly how I knew the story was bullshit. Also how I found the link to the business' website and the image of its logo. It's also how I found this story .... and this story.... and this story .. . NONE of which make any mention of "Islam" or any other religion, ALL of which DO report his own description of "cultural reasons", and all of which also identify the establishment as an Indian restaurant.

That is indeed all the reader has to do --- follow a simple link --- yet you completely failed to do it and embarrassed yourself.

Again.
You are just out trolling. Watching you get your ass beat in this thread as well..
The Northeast and Philadelphia

You are just a sorry ass troll.

Again.
You are just out trolling. Watching you get your ass beat in this thread as well..

The even more pathetic part is that you keep bumping this thread, yet you can't prove me wrong. All that does is draw further attention to your own gullibility.

Again.

The even more pathetic part is that you keep bumping this thread, yet you can't prove me wrong. All that does is draw further attention to your own gullibility.

YOU are just a troll. My thread and you expect me to leave?
NOT happening. Now beat it Jefferson.

meh.....so he hates Muslims and posts about them........just like you hate him and tend to go on and on about anything you take offense too. If you don't like what he posts about, why bother responding? Just move on.

I see no evidence that the same practice is being done by anybody --- let alone what their religion might be if it is. The association is absurd. But that never seems to even slow down the bigots. They wear their abject ignorance as a badge of "honor".

meh.....so he hates Muslims and posts about them........just like you hate him and tend to go on and on about anything you take offense too. If you don't like what he posts about, why bother responding? Just move on.

I have no "hate". I'm simply calling out bullshit as bullshit. That's not a matter of "like/dislike". It's an absolute.
I suppose he does hate Muslims in his ignorance. But that ignorance is so profound that he didn't even post about one here --- he took the bait of a bullshit source and even after it's proven to be bullshit, doubles down on the basis that the fabricated part of the story trumps the real one. And he completely fails to see how that failure destroys his whole point.

That's pretty damn stupid.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'." -- Isaac Asimov... 36 years ago

How do you shit in that toilet? Grab the pipe, lean back and let it rip? Jesus Christ?!? What if you have diarrhea? Shit would be splattering everywhere! This is fucking disgusting.

All of those brown people over there, Muslim or Hindu, are gross as shit relative to western standards. We know that Muslims are fucking pigs. But the Hindus too...they drink the water they shit in and throw their dead into. India is perhaps the most depressing place on the planet.

How do you shit in that toilet? Grab the pipe, lean back and let it rip? Jesus Christ?!? What if you have diarrhea? Shit would be splattering everywhere! This is fucking disgusting.

The OP didn't even tell us where he got that photo. It has nothing to do with the story.

But wherever that elephant's feet toilet actually is, more likely Turkey, you squat rather than sit, which is after all a more hygenically efficient position than sitting. But again, it's got no relationship to this story.

This is not a muslin restaurant.

How do I know?

Muslim restaurants will have the word "Halal" or "Halal Food" on the business sign in front of the building. This will identify that the restaurant serves food that doesn't contain pork or pork products. And the food is prepared for muslim people to consume.

A close examination of the picture of the building in question. The word "Halal" is not to be found on the restaurant's business sign of anywhere else on the building.

Also, the man in question doesn't have a muslim first name. And his last name is a very common Indian name. Used by people of various religions. ...... :cool:

This is not a muslin restaurant.

How do I know?

Muslim restaurants will have the word "Halal" or "Halal Food" on the business sign in front of the building. This will identify that the restaurant serves food that doesn't contain pork or pork products. And the food is prepared for muslim people to consume.

A close examination of the picture of the building in question. The word "Halal" is not to be found on the restaurant's business sign of anywhere else on the building.

Also, the man in question doesn't have a muslim first name. And his last name is a very common Indian name. Used by people of various religions. ...... :cool:

Indeed, I noticed the name straightaway and the source link screams "curry house chef" right in its own headline. Of course, the OP didn't bother to follow that link, being sated by the made-up bullshit in the BareNakedBullshit fake headline. Nor did that article, or any article Google found, ever mention anything about any religion at all.

I linked to the restaurant's website and posted its logo last night earlier in the thread. BareNakedBullshit is betting that a remarkable number of Ignorami exist to lap this swill up like a puppy. And in the OP they found one.

The idiot who runs BareNakedBS used to post here a few years ago.

I gave him soo much grief over the nonsense he posted (basically just pointing out facts).That he eventually closed up shop here at USMB and moved on. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back