Islamic Nasty

"He pleaded guilty to 10 allegations of breaching food and hygiene regulations at Swindon Magistrates Court and will be sentenced later.

Prosecuting Rosie Heath said health officers visited his business on May 5 last year and found "very poor standards of hygiene".

She said: "In the kitchen under the double sinks [they] found an empty plastic milk bottle which was extremely dirty and was covered with brown fingerprints."

Chef prepared curry after wiping bottom with bare hands 'for cultural reasons'

This is the stuff that makes the world go round. 9th century mentality.

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

"He pleaded guilty to 10 allegations of breaching food and hygiene regulations at Swindon Magistrates Court and will be sentenced later.

Prosecuting Rosie Heath said health officers visited his business on May 5 last year and found "very poor standards of hygiene".

She said: "In the kitchen under the double sinks [they] found an empty plastic milk bottle which was extremely dirty and was covered with brown fingerprints."

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

It's disgusting, and it's a relief he's gone, and that the story is out in case there's anyone else practicing the same thing.

But it's got nothing whatsoever to do with "Islam" and never did. It's got nothing to do with any religion at all, and that was made perfectly clear in every article cited. So your Googly Images are non sequitur.

I suspect that peddling dishonest bullshit is prolly way older than "9th century".

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

It's disgusting, and it's a relief he's gone, and that the story is out in case there's anyone else practicing the same thing.

But it's got nothing whatsoever to do with "Islam" and never did. It's got nothing to do with any religion at all, and that was made perfectly clear in every article cited. So your Googly Images are non sequitur.

I suspect that peddling dishonest bullshit is prolly way older than "9th century".

Pogo: "it's got nothing whatsoever to do with "Islam" and never did."

Its got everything to do with Islam it is called "Istinja" which means "cleaning away whatever has been passed from the urethra or anus with water, or toilet paper or both, the necessary here is to completely remove impurity"

"The istinja is part of Islamic hygienical jurisprudence and general ritual purity of body and soul in Islam.

The Quran says: "...wherein are men who love to purify themselves. Allah loveth the purifiers."
Istinja - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So go pedal that poop on someone else, I am pure and Allah loves me............so much so that he wants my head on his mantle as remembrance of another infidel who was insolent.

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

I'm curious to know just what culture(s) these unsanitary practices are from. Please enlighten us.....

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

Its got everything to do with Islam it is called "Istinja" which means "cleaning away whatever has been passed from the urethra or anus with water, or toilet paper or both, the necessary here is to completely remove impurity"

"The istinja is part of Islamic hygienical jurisprudence and general ritual purity of body and soul in Islam.

The Quran says: "...wherein are men who love to purify themselves. Allah loveth the purifiers."

So go pedal that poop on someone else, I am pure and Allah loves me............so much so that he wants my head on his mantle as remembrance of another infidel who was insolent.

Your Quran quote says nothing about wiping one's ass or not, so that's yet another non sequitur.

More to the point, NONE of the articles on this Indian guy say jack shit, no pun intended, about "Islam", about "Christianism", about "Hinduism", about "Sikhism" or any other religion at all. On the contrary -- *ALL* of them QUOTE the man saying he does it for "cultural" reasons.

Now the dominant religion in India is Hinduism and the dominant religion in England is Christianism, but neither of those are relevant here since this has nothing to do with religion. It's flatly stated as "cultural". That means it's a practice he grew up with. It means it's "what people did" where he grew up. Or so he says.

Nor do any of these articles go into detail about particularly which Indian subculture he comes from where they would practice this, or if he's making it up as an excuse. We don't know. It could be limited to his family, to some small region, or he could be flailing desperately for an excuse for his outrageously filthy behaviour, much as you and the OP are flailing desperately to tie this into some kind of outrageously filthy religious bigotry.

Personally I'm not willing to toss my credibility overboard for the purpose of claiming bullshit I do not know. You obviously have lower standards.

Go ahead --- quote me anywhere in any article that cites a religion as a causation --- or even makes mention of any religion at all.

We did all this on the first night this bullshit thread showed up. Read the thread.

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

I'm curious to know just what culture(s) these unsanitary practices are from. Please enlighten us.....

Not a clue. I did study anthropology but strangely it didn't go into Toilet Practices of the World. Perhaps there's a book on Amazon or sump'm. Perhaps it's published in Flushing New York. :dunno:

EDIT -- OK since I seem to be the only one with a Google, I looked it up. Here's an article on such habits in India, which closely parallels at least some of what the man in the article says about "cultural" habits. I'll refrain from quoting in the interest of taste but it does refer to the water, attitudes toward toilet paper, and the squat-type toilet. The main site for the above is here.

Search took 0.67 seconds. My connection is... crap.

You'll all notice that while the various articles go deeply, no pun intended, into cultural views and contrasts between India and the US, at no point does it go into "religion". Because that's irrelevant. Strangely it also does not go into zodiac signs, pronunciation of the letter B, or what kind of vegetation is common outside the loo. Strange huh?

Last edited:

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

Your Quran quote says nothing about wiping one's ass or not, so that's yet another non sequitur.

More to the point, NONE of the articles on this Indian guy say jack shit, no pun intended, about "Islam", about "Christianism", about "Hinduism", about "Sikhism" or any other religion at all. On the contrary -- *ALL* of them QUOTE the man saying he does it for "cultural" reasons.

Now the dominant religion in India is Hinduism and the dominant religion in England is Christianism, but neither of those are relevant here since this has nothing to do with religion. It's flatly stated as "cultural". That means it's a practice he grew up with. It means it's "what people did" where he grew up. Or so he says.

Nor do any of these articles go into detail about particularly which Indian subculture he comes from where they would practice this, or if he's making it up as an excuse. We don't know. It could be limited to his family, to some small region, or he could be flailing desperately for an excuse for his outrageously filthy behaviour, much as you and the OP are flailing desperately to tie this into some kind of outrageously filthy religious bigotry.

Personally I'm not willing to toss my credibility overboard for the purpose of claiming bullshit I do not know. You obviously have lower standards.

Go ahead --- quote me anywhere in any article that cites a religion as a causation --- or even makes mention of any religion at all.

We did all this on the first night this bullshit thread showed up. Read the thread.
I replied to you fallacious claim, "it's got nothing whatsoever to do with "Islam" and never did."

I am posting valid references and sources which rebut your erroneous position.

Link 2: How to Use and Indian Bathroom --- WikiHow

Apparently the guy was not making it up, although whether he was doing it as prescribed is another question.

Obviously, nobody in this thread has ever been to India.

But (no pun intended) it's interesting that the thread sat here for two days before anyone even bothered to look this up and instead chose to run with the bullshit headline of a known bullshit site that completely pulls its bullshit out of its proverbial ass.

Y'all need to learn how "internet search" works.

Last edited:

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

I replied to you fallacious claim, "it's got nothing whatsoever to do with "Islam" and never did."

You've posted nothing but more bullshit non sequiturs. I challenged you to find me anywhere "Islam" ---- or any religion at all ---- was cited in the story.

You failed.

To be fair the challenge is an impossibility. I already know no such reference exists. But that's because I do my homework before I post, whereas you do it after, if at all.

Finally, just one question, which will allow you to save some face here, though not much:

Was the word "rebut" an intentional pun?

water-spirit3.png

RULE 1.
56462378-1.jpg

You've posted nothing but more bullshit non sequiturs. I challenged you to find me anywhere "Islam" ---- or any religion at all ---- was cited in the story.

You failed.

To be fair the challenge is an impossibility. I already know no such reference exists. But that's because I do my homework before I post, whereas you do it after, if at all.

Finally, just one question, which will allow you to save some face here, though not much:

You need to perform a Istinja' on your own butt, just you can get your head outta there long enough to read my reference filled posts.

Pogo you get so snitty and mad when you are wrong. You are not required to know how to perform butt cleaning, but can learn this disgusting and unsanitary method exemplified by the subject of the OP like the rest of us have in this thread.

You failed.

You need to perform a Istinja' on your own butt, just you can get your head outta there long enough to read my reference filled posts.

Pogo you get so snitty and mad when you are wrong. You are not required to know how to perform butt cleaning, but can learn this disgusting and unsanitary method exemplified by the subject of the OP like the rest of us have in this thread.

Uh---- I ain't the one melting down because he can't answer a challenge. YOU are.

Think ahead next time. :eusa_hand:

Fatter o' mact I challenged the OP with the same question in my first post here -- 24 minutes after the bullshit thread was plopped out. He had no answer either.

I take it then, that "rebut" was not intentional. I tossed you a bone, and you even failed that.

Last edited:

You failed.

Uh---- I ain't the one melting down because he can't answer a challenge. YOU are.

Fatter o' mact I challenged the OP with the same question in my first post here -- 24 minutes after the bullshit thread was plopped out. He had no answer either.

I take it then, that "rebut" was not intentional. I tossed you a bone, and you even failed that.
You asked , I answered, you cry. :uhoh3:

Nothing new here.:itsok:

You failed.

You asked , I answered, you cry. :uhoh3:

Nothing new here.:itsok:

You had no answer. Because there IS no answer. And I knew that before I asked since I debunked this thread when it first opened.

Sucks to be in the hole you're in, but that's your doing.
Now don't forget to wash with water.

Forum List

Back