Islamist rebels in Syria use faces of the dead to lure the living

..............................................^^^^ LOL ....... you truly are mentally ill . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it strange that Sunni Man never says anything about someone who is really mentally ill? Perhaps he cannot see it as the rational readers can because he doesn't want to see it. It is amusing that even though one follows the Sunni concept and the other the Shia, when push comes to shove regardless of the sect, they will join together.

It is amusing that even though one follows the Sunni concept and the other the Shia, when push comes to shove regardless of the sect, they will join together.
Besides mutual dislike of Israel, please provide an example of the Sunni's and Shia joining together in common cause.

Thank You in advance........ :cool:

the very first muslims I ENCOUNTERED more than 45 years ago ----were from
south east asia. The very first time I heard anyone yell out "WE WILL DRINK
THEIR BLOOD" -----it was a shiite from New Dehli------he was talking about HINDUS.
I was young---and naive I knew nothing about "shiite and sunni"-----but I did
learn very quickly that MUSLIMS FROM INDIA HATE HINDUS FROM INDIA----soon
thereafter I learned that IRANIAN MUSLIMS AND PAKISTANI MUSLIMS HATE
each other Very soon thereafter I did learn that -----Iranians can JOIN
up with the pakistanis they hate------in their MUTUAL HATRED of
HINDUS- ok ok later on I did learn which of all those people were
shiites and which were sunnis THE WE HATE HINDUS PACT did work for them
too. -------even though nothing else did. Back then Iranian shiites did not hate
Israel yet. In fact my closest Iranian shiite friend regularly used EL AL---to
get to Teheran Back then----both sunnis and shiites from southeast asia ---
did hate Israel ----together------but not as much as they hated hindus. Afterall--
THE HINDUS STOLE THE MUGHAL EMPIRE ----then the brits got it----then the
HINDUS messed the whole thing up by making INDIA

I should add that about the same time I also learned that muslims hate
christians whom they term "THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" (my first
khutbah jumaat feces fling)

It is amusing that even though one follows the Sunni concept and the other the Shia, when push comes to shove regardless of the sect, they will join together.
Besides mutual dislike of Israel, please provide an example of the Sunni's and Shia joining together in common cause.

What a joker!!! Here you have been sticking up for everything Mrs. Sherri says and she sticks up for what she says. Don't you think that the readers notice how you always thank each other? As for the common cause, it appears that the Shia and the Sunnis around the world have found a common cause in their hatred of Israel and the Jews even though there might not be any Jews living in their countries. It seems that the Amahiyya Muslims are the ones who stick up for Israel, but they are not actually considered Muslims by both the Sunnis and the Shia.

As for the common cause, it appears that the Shia and the Sunnis around the world have found a common cause in their hatred of Israel and the Jews even though there might not be any Jews living in their countries. It seems that the Amahiyya Muslims are the ones who stick up for Israel, but they are not actually considered Muslims by both the Sunnis and the Shia.
I notice that you didn't answer with an example as requested.

But in reality........ I didn't expect that you would. ... :cool:

As for the common cause, it appears that the Shia and the Sunnis around the world have found a common cause in their hatred of Israel and the Jews even though there might not be any Jews living in their countries. It seems that the Amahiyya Muslims are the ones who stick up for Israel, but they are not actually considered Muslims by both the Sunnis and the Shia.

I think that many of us have read enough to realize that both the Sunni and Shia hate the Jews and israel so nobody has to do dig up anything to prove it. This particular article, however, seems to have hit a nerve with you. Could it be that you didn't want the readers to realize what the Sunni rebels were doing when it came to the dead? Maybe you think they were just having a little fun and thought it was El Día de Los Muertos.

I believe that I have had more interaction with muslims than has sally----and
MOST especially with muslims from southeast asia-------there are SHIITE MUSLIMS
in INDIA--------lots stay in India because they are afraid of going to SUNNI
PAKISTAN where they are subject to driveby---shootings (I heard about
way back in the 1970s) Shiite muslims JOIN their Sunni bretheren in mutual
HATRED of ------hindus. For that matter they also HATE christians -----
IN UNISON Still ---no body hates with the intensity of hatred that
Iranians hate srabs. but that is a separate---shiite----sunni thing------

would you like to address the issue of SIKHS ? those nice guys in
the PUNJAB PROVINCE??? -------last sikh with whom I spoke was
far more concerned for his relatives in the PAKISTAN part of PUNJAB---
than those in the India part. -------I am not suggesting that sikhs and hindus
love each other--------but------shiites and sunnis certainly do not love sikhs

I think that many of us have read enough to realize that both the Sunni and Shia hate the Jews and israel so nobody has to do dig up anything to prove it. This particular article, however, seems to have hit a nerve with you. Could it be that you didn't want the readers to realize what the Sunni rebels were doing when it came to the dead? Maybe you think they were just having a little fun and thought it was El Día de Los Muertos.
When people in the west die the funeral homes do their best to make the deceased look presentable.

But when muslims do the same that's somehow wrong in your mind and you poke fun at them.

Have you no shame?? ... :doubt:

When people in the west die the funeral homes do their best to make the deceased look presentable.

But when muslims do the same that's somehow wrong in your mind and you poke fun at them.

Have you no shame?? ... :doubt:

What does this have to do with the actual article and what the Sunni rebels are doing to the faces of the dead. They are certainly not taking them to funeral homes, but are using them for a specific purpose. It seems that you have no shame for what they are doing.

Sorry, but I don't live in Pakistan.

Besides, they must have been Christian cannibals.

You know, like the wafer is the body, and the wine is the blood of Christ thing. . :eek:

sunni habibi you do not have to CONTINUALLY prove yourself stupid and
vulgar--------you have DONE ENOUGH
No reason to jump on me.

That's what the Christian liturgy says concerning the transmutation of bread and wine as they eat and drink it and it becomes the body and blood of Christ.

True story....... :cool:

It is symbolism-----of a spiritual nature------you would not understand---
the habit of the jihado pigs is ------FILTH

What does this have to do with the actual article and what the Sunni rebels are doing to the faces of the dead. They are certainly not taking them to funeral homes, but are using them for a specific purpose.
fyi There are no funeral homes in Islam for deceased muslims. . :cool:

Regardless, your Sunni friends are using the dead for a specific purpose which the article describes. It appears that you don't want to admit that these dead people are being used for a purpose. Your Sunni friends could have just wrapped the dead up in shrouds and given them a decent burial the Muslim way. You can advise them to do this in the future.

What does this have to do with the actual article and what the Sunni rebels are doing to the faces of the dead. They are certainly not taking them to funeral homes, but are using them for a specific purpose.
fyi There are no funeral homes in Islam for deceased muslims. . :cool:

In the USA you cannot take them home----there has to be a stop off point---
such places are called "funeral homes" USING dead people as an advertisement---
and fixing them up for JANNAH ------is disgusting----something disgusting people do

Sally seems to have a ghoulish fascination with the dead.

I wonder if she is also into necrophilia?? . :eek:

Keep on wondering while I wonder if you would join those Muslim men in Pakistan who were eating dead bodies in the cemetery.
Sorry, but I don't live in Pakistan.

Besides, they must have been Christian cannibals.

You know, like the wafer is the body, and the wine is the blood of Christ thing. . :eek:
You mean how Muslims sacrifice millions of lambs and sheep in the middle of the Saudi Desert during the Hajj pilgrimage to that toilet called Mecca? Or perhaps when hundreds of thousands march covered in blood while self flagellating themselves cutting their foreheads with knives and razors, lashing their backs with chains until blood is dripping from their backs? Seriously Sunni Girl, when it comes to blood and ghoulish behavior, Islam has the market cornered.

..............................................^^^^ LOL ....... you truly are mentally ill . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it strange that Sunni Man never says anything about someone who is really mentally ill? Perhaps he cannot see it as the rational readers can because he doesn't want to see it. It is amusing that even though one follows the Sunni concept and the other the Shia, when push comes to shove regardless of the sect, they will join together.
Sunni Girl is among the top three mentally ill trolls on this board. He and Sherri are always battling for number one USMB crazy poster.

I have decided to put both irosie and Roudy on Ignore.

They never address or discuss the topic at hand.

And both basically just launch a barrage of person attacks with no substance.

Bye . :bye1:

Regardless, your Sunni friends are using the dead for a specific purpose which the article describes. It appears that you don't want to admit that these dead people are being used for a purpose.
I have zero problem with using these brave men for jihad propaganda.

They sacrificed their lives to help free Syria from the brutal dictator Assad.

And now they are martyrs (shaheed) and have gone straight to Paradise. . :cool:

Regardless, your Sunni friends are using the dead for a specific purpose which the article describes. It appears that you don't want to admit that these dead people are being used for a purpose.

I think the readers can see that Sunni Man is an extremist Muslim himself. Instead of letting these dead men rest in peace, Sunni Man has no problem with them being used for Jihad propaganda. I think we should all be happy that he sits quietly behind his computer conducting his Jihad this way. Can you imagine if Sunni Man was in his twenties and thirties? He would make a good recuit for Al Qaeda.

I think the readers can see that Sunni Man is an extremist Muslim himself. Instead of letting these dead men rest in peace, Sunni Man has no problem with them being used for Jihad propaganda. I think we should all be happy that he sits quietly behind his computer conducting his Jihad this way. Can you imagine if Sunni Man was in his twenties and thirties? He would make a good recuit for Al Qaeda.
What is your problem??

The U.S. government is sending supplies to the FSA (Free Syrian Army) to help defeat the brutal dictator Assad.

And these brave men have the same goal as the American government.

So why are you belittling their efforts towards freeing the Syrian people? . :cool:

Forum List

Back