Islamist rebels in Syria use faces of the dead to lure the living

I have zero problem with using these brave men for jihad propaganda.

They sacrificed their lives to help free Syria from the brutal dictator Assad.

And now they are martyrs (shaheed) and have gone straight to Paradise. . :cool:

I think the readers can see that Sunni Man is an extremist Muslim himself. Instead of letting these dead men rest in peace, Sunni Man has no problem with them being used for Jihad propaganda. I think we should all be happy that he sits quietly behind his computer conducting his Jihad this way. Can you imagine if Sunni Man was in his twenties and thirties? He would make a good recuit for Al Qaeda.
What is your problem??

The U.S. government is sending supplies to the FSA (Free Syrian Army) to help defeat the brutal dictator Assad.

And these brave men have the same goal as the American government.

So why are you belittling their efforts towards freeing the Syrian people? . :cool:

Yes, of course the FSA and Al Qaeda are working toward the same end. Tell us another joke. However, one group wants to rid Syria of a dictator, and the other thinks of Syria as the first step toward a worldwide Caliphate, for which you no doubt are eagerly anticipating. Why don't you and Mrs. Sherri hash this out? You have seen her supporting Assad, and you seem to support Al Qaeda. I am sure the raders have seen how far Sunni Man has gotten away from the original thread regarding the mockery his friends are making of the dead instead of letting them rest in peace.

The Jawa Report: Report: Al Qaeda Beheads 40 FSA Rebels

I think the readers can see that Sunni Man is an extremist Muslim himself. Instead of letting these dead men rest in peace, Sunni Man has no problem with them being used for Jihad propaganda. I think we should all be happy that he sits quietly behind his computer conducting his Jihad this way. Can you imagine if Sunni Man was in his twenties and thirties? He would make a good recuit for Al Qaeda.
What is your problem??

The U.S. government is sending supplies to the FSA (Free Syrian Army) to help defeat the brutal dictator Assad.

So why are you belittling their efforts towards freeing the Syrian people? . :cool:

Yes, of course the FSA and Al Qaeda are working toward the same end. Tell us another joke. However, one group wants to rid Syria of a dictator, and the other thinks of Syria as the first step toward a worldwide Caliphate, for which you no doubt are eagerly anticipating. Why don't you and Mrs. Sherri hash this out? You have seen her supporting Assad, and you seem to support Al Qaeda.
I have no idea who Sherri supports nor do I care.

And I said that I support the FSA and not any other group.

I am an American citizen and my government backs the FSA

Thus we are on the same page. .. :thup:

So Sally, as an American yourself, who do you support?? . :cool:

Regardless, your Sunni friends are using the dead for a specific purpose which the article describes. It appears that you don't want to admit that these dead people are being used for a purpose.
I have zero problem with using these brave men for jihad propaganda.

They sacrificed their lives to help free Syria from the brutal dictator Assad.

And now they are martyrs (shaheed) and have gone straight to Paradise. . :cool:

Hey, think of it as an opportunity to fulfill your religious duty of jihad.

But of course you won't..... wannabe.

You might have thought your pompous, silly, ill-considered musing might help you ingratiate yourself with Sherri and Jos, but….. damn, what a mess.

Infidel will is the one force that the Islamic jihad of death to infidels will never be able defeat. Arrogant and pretentious delusions of entitlement notwithstanding, human focused values such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness will always appeal more broadly and are more honorable than death, oppression, and the perpetuation of misery and suffering. And let’s be honest, in both a historical and present view, Islamism has brought the world only death, oppression, and the perpetuation of misery and suffering.

Of course, you know that well. That’s why you have made the specific choice to avoid actually living in any of the islamist paradises of the Middle East.

You’re on your own personal jihad of cowardice.

.......true story.

..................:cool:

................................................^^^ I had forgotten about you.....Welcome to Ignoreland nitwit........Bye .. :bye1:

What is your problem??

Yes, of course the FSA and Al Qaeda are working toward the same end. Tell us another joke. However, one group wants to rid Syria of a dictator, and the other thinks of Syria as the first step toward a worldwide Caliphate, for which you no doubt are eagerly anticipating. Why don't you and Mrs. Sherri hash this out? You have seen her supporting Assad, and you seem to support Al Qaeda.
I have no idea who Sherri supports nor do I care.

And I said that I support the FSA and not any other group.

I am an American citizen and my government backs the FSA

Thus we are on the same page. .. :thup:

So Sally, as an American yourself, who do you support?? . :cool:

I haven't thought about backing anyone, the same as most Americans. All I can think about is the over 100,000 killed, God only knows how many are wounded, and all those refugees who certainly will be suffering through winter. If you can't see from her posts who Mrs. Sherri supports, then there is something wrong with your eyes or you have a comprehension problem. You and she are on opposite pages in this conflict.

If you can't see from her posts who Mrs. Sherri supports, then there is something wrong with your eyes or you have a comprehension problem. You and she are on opposite pages in this conflict.
Again, I don't care which side Sherri supports.

That's her business........ :cool:

Today is a day tI haven't thought about backing anyone, the same as most Americans. All I can think about is the over 100,000 killed, God only knows how many are wounded, and all those refugees who certainly will be suffering through winter.
Today we honor American veterans for their service.

But one must also remember all of the civilians who have been killed during our various wars. . :cool:

Today is a day tI haven't thought about backing anyone, the same as most Americans. All I can think about is the over 100,000 killed, God only knows how many are wounded, and all those refugees who certainly will be suffering through winter.
Today we honor American veterans for their service.

But one must also remember all of the civilians who have been killed during our various wars. . :cool:

My husband and I do remember the civilians who werre killed during our various wars, and don't forget that unlike you, he had three tours in Vietnam. We also should remember all the civilians who were muirdered by Muslims in the name of their religion, but of course you would want to forget about them because they are probably not important to you. Even though innocent people are still being murdered by Muslims, I think the readers realize that there are posters here who care nothing about them because in their minds the Infidels are insignificant.

My husband and I do remember the civilians who werre killed during our various wars, and don't forget that unlike you, he had three tours in Vietnam.
I am a drafted Vietnam vet and was in the U.S. Army for 2 years.

I did my conscripted service and received an Honorable Discharge.

But I had no desire to make a career out of the military.

Yet, you somehow feel that you need to denigrate my service to our country. . :doubt:

My husband and I do remember the civilians who werre killed during our various wars, and don't forget that unlike you, he had three tours in Vietnam.
I am a drafted Vietnam vet and was in the U.S. Army for 2 years.

I did my conscripted service and received an Honorable Discharge.

But I had no desire to make a career out of the military.

Yet, you somehow feel that you need to denigrate my service to our country. . :doubt:

I am not denigrating your service in the military. I am just implying that my husband saw much more than you did being in Vietnam since he had three tours. If you want to honor civilians today, let us honor the people in the Philippines. Not only are they going through a terrible time at present, there should be some survivors of the March to Bataan. In addition, there have been many members of the Filipino community here in the U.S. who have served honorably in the U.S. Military.

Forum List

Back