Isn't good for me with voices in my brain

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
My eating through voice is stupidfy he or she never tell me who they are so they are dumb so I call Jesus Christ for pig warrior. You're Jesuits done deal in hell by God how gonna send my eating through voice behind Satan so Satan can do slaukter with my voice over Satan axel's. I have no trouble before why now trouble with voices since 2005. He or she are cp injured. Second voice are from Russia and America can nuke Russia if Americas president will. I am stupidfy against Negro's and Poland when Lord or God do nothing against my voices trouble. It is better with freedom than voices in my brain. I am dumb back to my friend how me follow to he's church in my city even he want to kill me if I say no. I let him back when a girl turns up and she wanted to thrust from my almost best buddies and I did what she wanted. Last ten year it is hard rock. Better with hard rock than rap. :confused-84:

• Banned
God is evil when he wouldn't help me with beliefs or he will I am atheism or. I know it is funnier to speak and know than beliefs.

What you are experiencing is called Dissociative Disorder.
People like Pastor Rod Parsley and the likes claiming to talk to God are actually exemplifying a split personality disorder.
The paranoia about your friend warning to kill you is also a clue that you might need assistance-medication to help get you mind back in focus without all these scattered and dissociated thoughts.
Have you asked a friend or family member for help yet? If not, go to them or a social services center or hospital and they will gladly assist you.

• Banned
I need hospital but my voices are dumb they're humans from distance how can from distance against me how is difficult to say but nobody can from distance to me so it is in realite. My distance food are not my voices food or it is God or Christ only how can eating through do I have belifs right I hate every Gods in heaven even Buddha and Lord even I never write down theres names on my hates list with hating every Gods. It is only God and Christ how can eating from distance I really knows. Lord do not anything about my voices how are two Gods. I know not the human can eating from distance. It is a american trick to eat from distance from begins how are really stupidfy from God and Christ. Only this two can eat they how can trick with everything but I have hates this two in forum. It is starting with eating through then I hates Christ and God even Jumala and Allah I hate. Swedish Lord is very stupidfy do not anything against eating through or Lord from USA doesn't do anything against God and Christ.

• Banned
I does not beliefs that any human can eating from distance.

My hard rock situation from Black Album of the Metallica.

"When Lord to take my soul to keep".

Funny I know.

I does not hate Lord. It is they wrong Gods Christ and God.

• Banned
God is true scrap creature and his Son Christ is the same stupid idiot from the sky where they can act against me but the Lord will take care of me after death or is there more chances of life. No one knows if this is the first time we live or much higher number which can be 10thousand or 20thousand times than as long as no one knows this with life I also may remember the first time. I remember not the high number of life times. Maybe third time. Even I am atheism I knows. God and son Christ are very dumb.

• Banned
Mr. Russian voice are not like Democracy in Sweden but he lives not in Sweden and it is hury to eastern Europe again.

Forum List

Back