Isn't This The Truth?

Not really. A small group of people hates medicine prior to seeing any ad. Those are legal disclaimers. People experiencing the more severe side effects are very rare. Most medications actually help people. The disclaimers just sound scary, intimidating, and dramatic. When you do experience side effects then that drug don’t work for you. Big deal. Stop taking it. Move on. Until it does affect you negatively you really have no reason to concern yourself with spooky legalese. If a medication is on the market then it has the capacity to help millions of people. Billions of dollars are spent to improve people’s life. They aren’t intended to frighten people. The average person doesn’t get spooked out by these disclaimers. There are a few people that have an aversion to taking any medications because they have a psychological tendency to believe taking medication makes them weak. Those people will find every excuse in the book to avoid improving their lot in life through pharmaceuticals. They’d rather suffer than admit weakness. That’s all. These disclaimers didn’t scare them off. Their faulty reason prevented them from taking medication, not scary disclaimers. Would you like to be more honest since you used the word “truth” in your title?

A small group of the population hates medicine prior to hearing any ad. They just latch on to the disclaimers to strengthen their outlandish fantasy of being too good for medication. To answer your question. No. It ain’t the truth. The truth is that these people hated medication before the ad was even produced.

Last edited:
I don't want to hijack this thread, but after I got the 2nd Moderna vax, I thought I was going to die.
I have never been sicker.
Started out with sudden chills that turned into convulsive shivering.
Then throwing up every 4 hours for a whole day, then fever for 3 days, and headaches for 3 weeks,

Forum List

Back