🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

israhell1.jpg

You would think that after all the time that has passed since Israel declared itself to be a state among the community of nations; that by now, it would be at least an accepted fact in the world. However you would not be correct. Israel is a place that has yet to finish claiming, what 'it' sees as its own border-rights; see the map above.
http://windowintopalestine.blogspot.com/2011/01/israel-actually-does-not-yet-exist.html

José;3115739 said:
Originally posted by Mr.Fitnah
Jose is in the green last time I checked

Not green yet, Fitnah... but getting there.

I actually miss the damn red blots. I felt like I was on my period or something.

You always say you are not a woman and don't like to be called "She".

But, there you are.

Those are two different posters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Israel attacks in people in their neighborhoods and in their homes. Places where children are normally present.

have you seen a quassam rocket launch?

P F is not concerned with Israeli citizens. He says there is no such thing.

Look at your ID. Does it say Israeli?

Israeli settlers are not legally considered civilians because they are an integral part of the military occupation.

However, none of my calls for peace involve killing or dispossessing the Jews.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Last edited:
Israel strikes Terror tunnel in response to DAILY CONTINUAL MORTAR ATTACKS***********

IDF strikes in Gaza after mortar fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

4 mortar shells hit Israel
Four mortar shells were fired into Israel from Gaza in two different barrages on Tuesday. The Color Red rocket alert system was sounded at 11 am in Gaza vicinity communities, followed by a loud blast caused by a mortar shell which exploded in a parking lot in the Shaar Hanegev Regional Council.

The first mortar shell damaged one car. A second one landed in a nearby field and damaged a hose. There were no reports of injuries.

About three hours later, the Color Red alert system was activated once again and two more explosions were heard in the area. There were no reports of injuries.

The al-Quds Brigades, the Islamic Jihad's military wing, claimed responsibility, saying the mortars were directed at a military post east of the Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis.

Quiz Yourself:

"# When the Palestine problem was created by Britain in 1917, more than 92% of the population of Palestine were Arabs and there were at that time no more than 56,000 Jews in Palestine? That Muslim, Christian, and Jewish Palestinians at that time lived in peace with each other?

# Palestinians in the early 20th century owned 97.5% of the land, while Jews (native Palestinians and recent immigrants together) owned only 2.5% of the land?

# Close to 4 million Palestinian Muslims and Christians are being subjected to Israeli laws that are different than the laws governing the 4.5 million Israeli Jews?

"Is this a 'democratically' elected apartheid, or not, that is the question?

# In the occupied West Bank there are 'Jewish Roads' and 'Non-Jewish Roads'?

# Israel issues national identify cards where the religion of the card holder is clearly shown in bold type?"

Israel strikes Terror tunnel in response to DAILY CONTINUAL MORTAR ATTACKS***********

IDF strikes in Gaza after mortar fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

4 mortar shells hit Israel
Four mortar shells were fired into Israel from Gaza in two different barrages on Tuesday. The Color Red rocket alert system was sounded at 11 am in Gaza vicinity communities, followed by a loud blast caused by a mortar shell which exploded in a parking lot in the Shaar Hanegev Regional Council.

The first mortar shell damaged one car. A second one landed in a nearby field and damaged a hose. There were no reports of injuries.

About three hours later, the Color Red alert system was activated once again and two more explosions were heard in the area. There were no reports of injuries.

The al-Quds Brigades, the Islamic Jihad's military wing, claimed responsibility, saying the mortars were directed at a military post east of the Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis.

From your link:

"Four mortar shells were fired into Israel from Gaza..."

Israel has built a cage around Gaza but there is no border there.

Forum List

Back