🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Reminder. Posting of Morbid Graphic Images and or Videos, are in Violation of Board Policy. That includes Quoted Posts and Link Backs on the Site. Offending Posts will be Removed.

I for one would appreciate.an end to Sherris continuous spamming of gory pics of dead children all over this board. It is hugely disrespectful to the dead imho, and she is simply using these gory pics as a weapon to score points without any consideration whatsoever for those who have suffered or anyone else. It is disgraceful behaviour IMO.

I expect when the UN vote takes place, it will be the photo of this baby who all will remember, whose features are etched firmly in their minds and hearts, remembering how he looked in life, before he was burned to death by an Israeli missile strike on his house in Gaza, remembering how he looked before he was murdered by Israel, one of over one thousand children Israel has murdered since the onset of the First Intifada.

The children Israel has murdered will never be forgotten!

I try to imagine, what if this had happened to my child, and as for all of these children, I simply see these children not just as their children, but as our children! Look what we sit back and watch being done to our children! And for Americans, our taxes fund this Occupation and child killing and murder Israel so eagerly embraces, which to me is disgusting and shameful beyond belief! This must stop!

Sherri

Stick a sock in it, sherri. Your fake indignation and even more fake compassion isn't fooling me. You shamelessly abuse the dead and the suffering day in and day out, using the gory images you love so very much as a weapon with which to indulge in your favourite pastime, Jew bashing. I'm happy to see you taking note of the reminder. Now maybe we can all get on with debate rather than having to wade through yor incessant and abusive gore riddled offerings first. You are one sick woman.

Stick a sock in it, sherri. Your fake indignation and even more fake compassion isn't fooling me. You shamelessly abuse the dead and the suffering day in and day out, using the gory images you love so very much as a weapon with which to indulge in your favourite pastime, Jew bashing. I'm happy to see you taking note of the reminder. Now maybe we can all get on with debate rather than having to wade through yor incessant and abusive gore riddled offerings first. You are one sick woman.
All your anger is directed at the whistleblower and not at the ones committing the crimes.

All your anger is directed at the whistleblower and not at the ones committing the crimes.

Not so, Loinboy. I despise the Hamas terrorists even more than I do their useful idiots. I'd have thought you'd have noticed that by now :lol:

I for one would appreciate.an end to Sherris continuous spamming of gory pics of dead children all over this board. It is hugely disrespectful to the dead imho, and she is simply using these gory pics as a weapon to score points without any consideration whatsoever for those who have suffered or anyone else. It is disgraceful behaviour IMO.
If you cared about the dead, why do you do nothing to stop it?

If I could put an end to Hamas and their terrorism, beleive me, I would.

Not so, Loinboy. I despise the Hamas terrorists even more than I do their useful idiots. I'd have thought you'd have noticed that by now :lol:
But you think nothing of the IDF shooting at their fisherman.

What does fishing have to do with terrorism?

Now, I've told you before, Loinboy, if you are going to pluck examples of alleged wrongdoings out of the ether, at least do us all the courtesy of providing a link, then we will have a discussion on our hands. But you never do. You do these drivebys and never come up with the goods when asked. You will have to provide examples I'm afraid, then we can discuss them. For all I know, your 'fishermen' were operating where they should not have been, they could have been smuggling weapons for all I know. They could have been suspected of smuggling weapons for all I know.
So, :link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link: pretty please.

Just a Reminder. Posting of Morbid Graphic Images and or Videos, are in Violation of Board Policy. That includes Quoted Posts and Link Backs on the Site. Offending Posts will be Removed.

I expect when the UN vote takes place, it will be the photo of this baby who all will remember, whose features are etched firmly in their minds and hearts, remembering how he looked in life, before he was burned to death by an Israeli missile strike on his house in Gaza, remembering how he looked before he was murdered by Israel, one of over one thousand children Israel has murdered since the onset of the First Intifada.

I try to imagine, what if this had happened to my child, and as for all of these children, I simply see these children not just as their children, but as our children! Look what we sit back and watch being done to our children! And for Americans, our taxes fund this Occupation and child killing and murder Israel so eagerly embraces, which to me is disgusting and shameful beyond belief! This must stop!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Anjelica Stated:

Stick a sock in it, sherri. Your fake indignation and even more fake compassion isn't fooling me. You shamelessly abuse the dead and the suffering day in and day out, using the gory images you love so very much as a weapon with which to indulge in your favourite pastime, Jew bashing. I'm happy to see you taking note of the reminder. Now maybe we can all get on with debate rather than having to wade through yor incessant and abusive gore riddled offerings first. You are one sick woman

Sherri's Response!

That baby above is a real baby Israel murdered, he was created in the image of God, he was loved by God, he left behind a father who was devastated, some of us care about him and what happened to him, like me and some other posters here.

And I am so Thankful to God I don't defend the killing of that child the way Zionist Haters like you do, that I do not celebrate the death of childrern in Gaza the way you do!

More Photos for you, dear, of a family mourning a child's death who they are burying, the death you are celebrating!

Some of us value Life, others like Zionists like you, celebrate the death of babies like Omar!

Respects: Today was the funeral of 11-month-old Omar al-Masharawi killed by Israeli airstrike in Gaza City

article-2233248-160B7552000005DC-769_964x596.jpg

The Israeli airstrike on Omar's home also killed his sister in law who was 6 months pregnant and injured an older brother of Omar. I just read from the article below, a post in the comments, that the baby's uncle who had been injured in the airstrike has now died. Isreal's unalwful targeted assassination attempt to kill Omar's journalist father (he was a Palestinian journalist for the BBC) has now taken the life of 3 innocent civilians. War crimes like this that kill civilians need to be talked about, until the war criminals pay for their crimes!

Washington Post defends image of Gaza child's killing after complaints from 'Jews in large numbers'

Sherri

Sherri

Anjelica Stated:

Stick a sock in it, sherri. Your fake indignation and even more fake compassion isn't fooling me. You shamelessly abuse the dead and the suffering day in and day out, using the gory images you love so very much as a weapon with which to indulge in your favourite pastime, Jew bashing. I'm happy to see you taking note of the reminder. Now maybe we can all get on with debate rather than having to wade through yor incessant and abusive gore riddled offerings first. You are one sick woman

Sherri's Response!

That baby above is a real baby Israel murdered, he was created in the image of God, he was loved by God, he left behind a father who was devastated, some of us care about him and what happened to him, like me and some other posters here.

And I am so Thankful to God I don't defend the killing of that child the way Zionist Haters like you do, that I do not celebrate the death of childrern in Gaza the way you do!

More Photos for you, dear, of a family mourning a child's death who they are burying, the death you are celebrating!

Some of us value Life, others like Zionists like you, celebrate the death of babies like Omar!

Respects: Today was the funeral of 11-month-old Omar al-Masharawi killed by Israeli airstrike in Gaza City

The Israeli airstrike on Omar's home also killed his sister in law who was 6 months pregnant and injured an older brother of Omar. I just read from the article below, a post in the comments, that the baby's uncle who had been injured in the airstrike has now died. Isreal's unalwful targeted assassination attempt to kill Omar's journalist father (he was a Palestinian journalist for the BBC) has now taken the life of 3 innocent civilians. War crimes like this that kill civilians need to be talked about, until the war criminals pay for their crimes!

Washington Post defends image of Gaza child's killing after complaints from 'Jews in large numbers'

Sherri

How you expect anyone at all to believe you are anything other than a foaming at the mouth rabid and mendacious nut as opposed to someone who is following Jesus is beyond me. You do realise that Jesus is unlikely to have countenenced lying, and that he wouldn't approve of the lies you post about people on here ad nauseum, don't you, antichrist? :eusa_angel:

Sherri

Anjelica Stated:

Sherri's Response!

Sherri

How you expect anyone at all to believe you are anything other than a foaming at the mouth rabid and mendacious nut as opposed to someone who is following Jesus is beyond me. You do realise that Jesus is unlikely to have countenenced lying, and that he wouldn't approve of the lies you post about people on here ad nauseum, don't you, antichrist? :eusa_angel:

Dear, Your words speak all about the Hate in your Heart,, let it go, we choose to love or we choose to hate, children in Gaza are loved by God, too!

Sherri

Anjelica Stated:

Sherri's Response!

Sherri

I've often wondered how those who hate can believe they are serving God and in Sherri's case I firmly believe she doesn't care about God enough to even think about it. :D

Anjelica Stated:

Sherri's Response!

Sherri

Dear, Your words speak all about the Hate in your Heart,, let it go, we choose to love or we choose to hate, children in Gaza are loved by God, too!

I have no doubt if there is a G-d s/he loves all children, antichrist. Its a great pity you don't follow in His/Her footsteps but instead support and propagandise for the very people who are getting them killed and hurt. When did you decide it was OK to sacrifice gazan children and use and abuse them in order to pursue your rabid hatred of Jews?

hi long lost anjel

how are you

been v. busy but freer right now

i see you and our beloved R are still boozin the sherri

aint you both drunk enogh????

liked what you said, tho!

more "focussed" on the sherry god hot spots than before!

xx

Last edited:
She makes it like everyone in the world should be held accountable for any crimes, except the "chosen" Israelis.

Israelis are soooo "innocent" to her, to her Jews should get away with massacres and war crimes.

Those Israeli criminals that murdered thousands of children over the past decade?

Those are innocent people? The people that start wars and continue a brutal occupation? Is that what she's proud of?

Try again 'because' which people had enacted genocides that murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and which sluts and whores DANCE AND ULULATE with joy when one of their brothers in nabi ass licking murders children?

Typical deflection. Ignore Jewish crimes and spam hate site slogans.

It's amazing you people get away with this supremacy.

You're all over this board telling us how "innocent" Israel is.

Poor Israel. They're not allowed to kill thousands of Palestinians with their billion dollar weapons.
I would imagine that Baghad Bob would like us to overlook what his fellow Muslims are doing to innocent others in the world today. He only wants us to look at one tiny area of the Middle East, when his murderous Muslim brethren are busy murdering in other places in the Middle East as well as Southeast Asia and Africa. As far as weapons are concerned......... (It appears that Iran has no concern about fellow Shiites being killed in Pakistan or else they would be arming them instead).

israel today | Israel News | Reports: Iran feverishly rearming Hamas - israel today | Israel News

.......... to start giving commands to other human beings.

I can only guess she fancies herself an Egyptian, ordering Lipush to 'Confess!' :lol:

Toss a few more drops of that holy water on 'Sherri': its real 'personality' is finally coming out of the closet now!:D

I keep having to remind you that your hate filled words say nothing about me, and everything about you!
Don't worry, Marg, it tells us a lot about Sherri and her hate since she is not on any message boards condemning what Muslims are doing to others. There are no Jews involved in these atrocities so she doesn't concern herself about these atrocities.
Pakistan: Children Among Dead After Taliban Targets Shias Eurasia Review

Anjelica Stated:

Sherri's Response!

Sherri

I've often wondered how those who hate can believe they are serving God and in Sherri's case I firmly believe she doesn't care about God enough to even think about it. :D

SAYIT,

Caring about children Israel is targeting and murdering is not hate, it is love, that comes from God. I cannot say the same for those defending these child murders, there is nothing of God in that!

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back