🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXq57XK2L0A]Israeli using Palestinian Kids as Human Shields - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri, you continue to use the word murder to describe what Israel is doing to the Palis. Look up the word murder, and post the definition here, so I could prove what a delusional retard you are.

I have addressed this already. Unlawful Killing!

Unlawful killing is nor murder, you idiot.

Any killing of a human being by other human being is "unlawful"! havn't you passed 1st grade?:mad: Still doesn't make it murder.:eusa_boohoo:

Proud baby killer, murder is an unlawful killing. Look it up in a dictionary. And to take it one step further, Israel's killings are murder because they are unlawful killings under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Last edited:
Just a Reminder. Posting of Morbid Graphic Images and or Videos, are in Violation of Board Policy. That includes Quoted Posts and Link Backs on the Site. Offending Posts will be Removed.

Exactly!

Sherri can not answer!

She can not run she can not hide anymore!

Ostriches will be ostriches and hide their heads in the ground!

No more blabbering from Sherri!
Bimbo, The issue is Israel's murder of children!

How about why does Hamas use women and children as human shields?
And I'll add one more why are you out raged over Hamas killing Israeli women and children?
If you don't answer I've proven to the board that your a Nazi
They do not!

IDF soldiers are not allowed to get interviewed unless the system gives them the OK to do so.

And I find it hard to believe that they'll gives the "exclusive" to Anti-Israeli media, of all places.

Who's behind the well paid film, Loinly? Why don't you tell us all?
That's why they withheld their names, so they would be able to speak freely about the crap they did and the nightmares they must live with from now on.

If you ever knew any Vietnam Vets, you'd know what I'm talking about.

That is forbidden to be interviewed to the media unless the system allowes it. Hiding the name has nothing to do with it.

Who cares about Vietnam Vets? I'm talking about the IDF. each army has their own set of rules about talking to the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
IDF soldiers are not allowed to get interviewed unless the system gives them the OK to do so.

And I find it hard to believe that they'll gives the "exclusive" to Anti-Israeli media, of all places.

That's why they withheld their names, so they would be able to speak freely about the crap they did and the nightmares they must live with from now on.

That is forbidden to be interviewed to the media unless the system allowes it. Hiding the name has nothing to do with it.

Who cares about Vietnam Vets? I'm talking about the IDF. each army has their own set of rules about talking to the media.

And nobody wants to keep the truth out of public discourse more than Israel.

It appears the IDF is trying to silence soldiers from ever speaking about the war crimes they participated in, and they do not disclose their identities because their speaking about these crimes against humanity they were a part of, has been made unlawful by Israel!

I find nothing surprising about any of that!

I have addressed this already. Unlawful Killing!

Any killing of a human being by other human being is "unlawful"! havn't you passed 1st grade?:mad: Still doesn't make it murder.:eusa_boohoo:

Proud baby killer, murder is an unlawful killing. Look it up in a dictionary. And to take it one step further, Israel's killings are murder because they are unlawful killings under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Murder- killing with intention to kill when having means an opportunity, and doing so while not being provoked.

THAT is the definision of killing, MORON.

Not something you pull out of your head just to suit your biased thinking.

How about why does Hamas use women and children as human shields?
And I'll add one more why are you out raged over Hamas killing Israeli women and children?
If you don't answer I've proven to the board that your a Nazi
They do not!

Yes they do, liar!

Sorry, you have to do better than that!

Your source has no credibility!

Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
idf soldiers who took part in the invasion, are not credible sources?

The people who were actually involved in the mission, are not good sources as to what they did?

What do you call that? Clown logic?

there is no evidence that the "witnesses" actually witnessed anything, that they were soldiers, or that they even exist. As far as i can tell they are faceless, nameless, anonymous figments of a fertile imagination. :d

imbecile

You certainly are.

Here are Israel's murders of civilians in one day alone during Cast Lead, the day was January 1, 2009. None of these killed were participants in the hostilities.

These children will never be forgotten, the Middle East is changing, every day that passes brings us more changes.

Ghassan Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 16 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, injured on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet, and died on 02.01.2009.

Zeinab Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was an 8 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet.

Rim Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 4 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet.

Aya Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was an 11 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet.

'Abd al-Qader Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was an 11 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet.

'Abd a-Rahman Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was the 5 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet.

The children above were all the children of Nizar Rayan, a senior Hamas official. He was killed along with 15 members of his family when the family's house was bombed. The army contends that the house was used to store ammunition and a tunnel had been built under it. The army warned the family, but they refused to leave.

'Uyun Jihad Yusef a-Nasleh was a 15 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a missile. She was killed with her infant brother while at home with her family in a-Nada Towers.

al-Mu'iz Ldin Allah Jihad Yusef a-Nasleh was a 2 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a missile. He was killed with his sister while at home with his family in a-Nada Towers.

Osamah Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 2 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet. He was the son of Nizar Rayan, a senior Hamas official. He was killed along with 15 members of his family when the family's house was bombed. The army contends that the house was used to store ammunition and a tunnel had been built under it. The army warned the family, but they refused to leave.

Ass'ad Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 1 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet. He was the son of Nizar Rayan, a senior Hamas official. He was killed along with 15 members of his family when the family's house was bombed. The army contends that the house was used to store ammunition and a tunnel had been built under it. The army warned the family, but they refused to leave.

Halimah Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 4 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet. She was the daughter of Nizar Rayan, a senior Hamas official. She was killed along with 15 members of her family when the family's house was bombed. The army contends that the house was used to store ammunition and a tunnel had been built under it. The army warned the family, but they refused to leave.

Muhammad Husam Radwan 'Alian was a 17 year-old resident of a-Zawayda, Deir al-Balah district, killed on 01.01.2009 in a-Zawayda, Deir al-Balah district, by a missile. He was hit while on his way home with Muhammad Abu Swirah. Apparently, armed militants fired rockets into Israel from the area they were in.

'Ayesha Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 2 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet. She was the daughter of Nizar Rayan, a senior Hamas official. She was killed along with 16 members of her family when the family's house was bombed. The army contends that the house was used to store ammunition and a tunnel had been built under it. The army warned the family, but they refused to leave.

Maryam Nizar 'Abd al-Qader Rayan was a 9 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 01.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by shelling, from a fighter jet. She was the daughter of Nizar Rayan, a senior Hamas official. She was killed along with 15 members of her family when the family's house was bombed. The army contends that the house was used to store ammunition and a tunnel had been built under it. The army warned the family, but they refused to leave.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Sherri

Last edited:

Murder- killing with intention to kill when having means an opportunity, and doing so while not being provoked.

This may be difficult for you, but unlawful killings are murder.

Confess the murders of Zionism!

Sherri

So none of 'em is thinking about running for Knesset? I guess if they were, they'd have made sure to testify on camera in public about exaggerated 'atrocities'..........

Speaking of Vietnam vets, one John Kerry in particular.

.......... to start giving commands to other human beings.

I can only guess she fancies herself an Egyptian, ordering Lipush to 'Confess!' :lol:

Toss a few more drops of that holy water on 'Sherri': its real 'personality' is finally coming out of the closet now!:D

I keep having to remind you that your hate filled words say nothing about me, and everything about you!

Sherri

I confess that you are a delusional woman who needs to be put in a mental asylum, sooner than later

Sherri

I confess that you are a delusional woman who needs to be put in a mental asylum, sooner than later
Strange confessions for you to make!

leave sherri alone ----she is a disappointed woman-----she was hoping to dance on the dead bodies of thousands of Israeli children ----just like her fellow sluts danced in Toulouse----when their BROTHER --grabbed the hair of a four year old jewess and shot her brains out FOR ALLAH/ISA

leave sherri alone ----she is a disappointed woman-----she was hoping to dance on the dead bodies of thousands of Israeli children ----just like her fellow sluts danced in Toulouse----when their BROTHER --grabbed the hair of a four year old jewess and shot her brains out FOR ALLAH/ISA

Perfect illustration of a Poster projecting their own Hate onto another!

Perfect illustration of a Poster projecting their own Hate onto another!

She makes it like everyone in the world should be held accountable for any crimes, except the "chosen" Israelis.

Israelis are soooo "innocent" to her, to her Jews should get away with massacres and war crimes.

Those Israeli criminals that murdered thousands of children over the past decade?

Those are innocent people? The people that start wars and continue a brutal occupation? Is that what she's proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back