🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you expect anyone at all to believe you are anything other than a foaming at the mouth rabid and mendacious nut as opposed to someone who is following Jesus is beyond me. You do realise that Jesus is unlikely to have countenenced lying, and that he wouldn't approve of the lies you post about people on here ad nauseum, don't you, antichrist? :eusa_angel:

I've often wondered how those who hate can believe they are serving God and in Sherri's case I firmly believe she doesn't care about God enough to even think about it. :D

SAYIT,

Caring about children Israel is targeting and murdering is not hate, it is love, that comes from God. I cannot say the same for those defending these child murders, there is nothing of God in that!

Sherri

Then why do you defend Hamas?

.......... to start giving commands to other human beings.

I can only guess she fancies herself an Egyptian, ordering Lipush to 'Confess!' :lol:

Toss a few more drops of that holy water on 'Sherri': its real 'personality' is finally coming out of the closet now!:D

I keep having to remind you that your hate filled words say nothing about me, and everything about you!
Don't worry, Marg, it tells us a lot about Sherri and her hate since she is not on any message boards condemning what Muslims are doing to others. There are no Jews involved in these atrocities so she doesn't concern herself about these atrocities.
Pakistan: Children Among Dead After Taliban Targets Shias Eurasia Review
hossy bear

in your own pricelless lingo

why do you keep on babbling about the wicked pak taliban

dont you have a more "local" taliban to kvetch at???

surely just sherri and Bikoz get just a lil bit boring?

how about the more rigid of our fellow zionuts for a cghange

they would benefit far far more from your cuttin wit than those 2

be a devil, hoosy bear.......

How you expect anyone at all to believe you are anything other than a foaming at the mouth rabid and mendacious nut as opposed to someone who is following Jesus is beyond me. You do realise that Jesus is unlikely to have countenenced lying, and that he wouldn't approve of the lies you post about people on here ad nauseum, don't you, antichrist? :eusa_angel:

Dear, Your words speak all about the Hate in your Heart,, let it go, we choose to love or we choose to hate, children in Gaza are loved by God, too!

I have no doubt if there is a G-d s/he loves all children, antichrist. Its a great pity you don't follow in His/Her footsteps but instead support and propagandise for the very people who are getting them killed and hurt. When did you decide it was OK to sacrifice gazan children and use and abuse them in order to pursue your rabid hatred of Jews?

Dear, the thread is about Israel's killing of children in Gaza, Israel is the one killing the children, and the children being killed are Palestinian children, 43 killed is the last figure I read, in an 8 day operation. No Israeli children died. The killers of these children are not the victims, why cannot your mind comprehend that? Could it be hate for Muslims, hate in your heart and your mind and your soul, that blinds you to these truths? We choose to love or hate? It's your choice! And calling me names changes none of this! Now, have a good day, dear. You might take a moment to think about this baby whose murder you keep defending before you go to sleep tonight! We choose whether we defend Zionist unlawful killings of children and civilians, you can stop doing it anytime you choose.

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

I've often wondered how those who hate can believe they are serving God and in Sherri's case I firmly believe she doesn't care about God enough to even think about it. :D

SAYIT,

Caring about children Israel is targeting and murdering is not hate, it is love, that comes from God. I cannot say the same for those defending these child murders, there is nothing of God in that!

Sherri

I do not.

Criticizing Israel's killings of Palestinian children is not defense of Hamas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB40B2HBH4o]Free Palestine by The eots - YouTube[/ame]

These children from Gaza were killed on January 2, 2009, by Israel, none were participating in the hostilities when killed. They were innocent and defenseless children, and they were killed in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, that contains provisions protecting civilians in conflicts. Civilians and civilian objects are not proper targets of Israeli strikes. Israel needs to be held accountable for all these killings of Palestinian children, their blood cries out for justice! And the world is fed up with Israel's killing of the children of Palestine, it has been going on for close to 70 years now! The Occupation needs to cease and the children need to stop being targets of Israeli violence!

Muhammad Iyad 'Abd Rabo al-Astal was a 11 year-old resident of al-Qarara, Rafah district, killed on 02.01.2009 in al-Qarara, Rafah district, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). He was killed with two children from his family while playing in the street.

Hamamdeh Ibrahim 'Ali Mesbeh was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 02.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a shell. He was killed while he was next to his house.

Sujud Hamdi Jum'ah a-Dardasawi was a 13 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 02.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while at her home in a-Shaja'iyah neighborhood.

'Abd Rabo Iyad 'Abd Rabo al-Astal was a 8 year-old resident of al-Qarara, Rafah district, killed on 02.01.2009 in al-Qarara, Rafah district, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). He was killed with two children from his family while playing in the street.

'Abd a-Satart Walid 'Abd a-Rahman al-Astal was an 11 year-old resident of al-Qarara, Rafah district, killed on 02.01.2009 in al-Qarara, Rafah district, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). He was killed with two children from his family while playing in the street.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

SAYIT,

Sherri

I do not.

Then why have I NEVER seen you post anything related to their killings or attempted killings? The fact that you believe Israel INTENTIONALLY kills civilians shows that you have been brainwashed and that you have NO KNOWLEDGE about Israel or her government policies. Here is one example of MURDER . One of many examples

Murder of Tali Hatuel and her four daughters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Toast----sherri is screaming PRAISE ISA AND ALLAH/ISA AKBAR simultaneously-----from both ends

SAYIT,

Sherri

I do not.

Sherri,

Hamas operates from civilian areas deliberately in the full realization that any Israeli action may cause civilian injuries.

The reason they hide behind women and children is to deliberately make martyrs of them, for propaganda purposes.

The source of all the casualties is Hamas not the Israelis.

Hamas are nothing but bloody murderous war criminals!

I do not.

Sherri,

Hamas operates from civilian areas deliberately in the full realization that any Israeli action may cause civilian injuries.

The reason they hide behind women and children is to deliberately make martyrs of them, for propaganda purposes.

You live in another world.

Hamas militants operate in tunnels these days, and fire rockets remote control.

As I said before, the weapons Israel uses can cause damage all around and kill people far away.

Learn more about shrapnel :cool:

Sometimes Israel purposely targets civilians as well. And sometimes they have no clue what they're bombing and still bomb it, killing civilians.

I know, it's hard for you to process it that way, thank me later. Skye

Last edited:
I do not.

Sherri,

You live in another world.

Hamas militants operate in tunnels these days, and fire rockets remote control.

As I said before, the weapons Israel uses can cause damage all around and kill people far away.

Learn more about shrapnel :cool:

Sometimes Israel purposely targets civilians as well. And sometimes they have no clue what they're bombing and still bomb it, killing civilians.

I know, it's hard for you to process it that way, thank me later. Skye

Yikes, what a bunch of lies !

I keep having to remind you that your hate filled words say nothing about me, and everything about you!
Don't worry, Marg, it tells us a lot about Sherri and her hate since she is not on any message boards condemning what Muslims are doing to others. There are no Jews involved in these atrocities so she doesn't concern herself about these atrocities.
Pakistan: Children Among Dead After Taliban Targets Shias Eurasia Review
hossy bear

in your own pricelless lingo

why do you keep on babbling about the wicked pak taliban

dont you have a more "local" taliban to kvetch at???

surely just sherri and Bikoz get just a lil bit boring?

how about the more rigid of our fellow zionuts for a cghange

they would benefit far far more from your cuttin wit than those 2

be a devil, hoosy bear.......
So, Kvetching Yenta, how about I bring up the good Christians who are being killed by Muslims in Nigeria? Surely the "good Christian woman" Sherri is all over the Internet condemning what is happening to her fellow Christians not only in Nigeria but in other countries as well. Perhaps she can clue us in as to which boards she is busy condemning these Muslim.

Eleven dead, 30 injured in Nigeria church attack - FRANCE 24

We realize, eots, that you have no gigs so you have all the time in the world to look up things. You have already pulled up this video before (and no doubt you will pull it up numerous times as is your habit with your other videos) so how about looking up the group who calls themselves Muslims for Israel and post something about them? It certainly would be interesting for the readers to hear that there are Muslims who actually stick up for Israel.

leave sherri alone ----she is a disappointed woman-----she was hoping to dance on the dead bodies of thousands of Israeli children ----just like her fellow sluts danced in Toulouse----when their BROTHER --grabbed the hair of a four year old jewess and shot her brains out FOR ALLAH/ISA

Perfect illustration of a Poster projecting their own Hate onto another!
Unlike you she is no anti-Semite against Jews by virtue of their birth.

I do not.

Sherri,

Indeed. They further their error by violating the peaceful ways of the Geneva Convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back