Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri's Response!

That baby above is a real baby Israel "murdered" sic, he was
created in the image of God

Sherri, clearly, does not know the definition of MURDER---in
any case----she has laid a red flag on the REASON one
rarely sees actual PICTURES of the atrocities she advocates.
It is contrary to jewish custom and even law---to DISPLAY
the dead bodies of injured people----in general ---dead
bodies at all BECAUSE people are 'created in the image of
G-d It is for this reason persons of sherrie's
ilk like to display and make public spectacle of their own
dead and even of the murders they accomplish---it
excites their perverts. For the record----police departements
in the USA actually hide the more gruesome details of crimes
for the same reason----it is the gruesome details that exicte
perverts to copy cat crime------Mujahdeen use footage taken
of mutilation murders to EXCITE FERVOR in their potential
recruits in the service of allah/isa

at the risk of exciting sherrie----I will describe the pictures
I saw, ----which I saw only for the sake of a teaching
excercise and not for the "propaganda" value so enjoyed
by adherents of sherrie's creed.

-----victims of nail bombs----little kids----quite well
appearing but stone cold dead on autopsy tables.
Autopsy tables have gutters and drains for obvious
reasons---they are made of metal---stainless steel
for obvious reasons------one sees their little tender
brains-----red and liquefied---looking like ketchup
running down the drainage gutters of the table---so
rendered for THE GLORY OF ALLAH/ISA to sherri's
delight------Sherrie will never see such pictures and
no one will post them on the internet----because
doing so is a practice used only by vulgar sluts.
Those children also had names

a few days ago----hubby mentioned the fact that
there is no record of the death of his grandfather,
or the sib born in the shariah shit hole in which he
was also born. The prayer book in which his
father used to write such records was confiscated
by the friends of sherrie-----and as far as the
shariah shit hole in which he, himself was born---
he never existed either---even though the fact
was reported to the "authorities' when he and his
sib were born. A record would have conferred
British citizenship on him----so why should the
friends of sherrie even bother to check.
Some children do not have names according
to the laws of the ISA REPECTERS---and they
have no graves either.
What does all of that have to do with Israel's killing of children in Gaza?

Sherri, reading your posts, I can't wonder but ask if you expect to be taken seriously when you spew such FILTH from your mouth. You continuously accuse others here of being filled with hate, while the only filth that comes from your dirty mouth is anti-semitic SHIT
.Hypocracy at its best :clap2:

The thread is about Israel's slaughter of Gentile children which Zionists revel in within Palestine, and about the murder of the baby below.

Anything to say about that?

You calling me a Hater is obviously just something to divert the attention off of Israel's child killing! And it says everything about you and nothing about me!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

What does all of that have to do with Israel's killing of children in Gaza?

Sherri, reading your posts, I can't wonder but ask if you expect to be taken seriously when you spew such FILTH from your mouth. You continuously accuse others here of being filled with hate, while the only filth that comes from your dirty mouth is anti-semitic SHIT
.Hypocracy at its best :clap2:

The thread is about Israel's slaughter of Gentile children which Zionists revel in within Palestine, and about the murder of the baby below.

Anything to say about that?

You calling me a Hater is obviously just something to divert the attention off of Israel's child killing! And it says everything about you and nothing about me!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Hi Sherri,Palestinians are a semetic people,I could say cousins of the Jews,please know that the Jews partly eminated from Arabs in Babylonia.steve,so they do kill their own if you go back far enough!!!!!!!Not Good.....but then Zionists have NO REGARD for anyone,such is their cronic mindset.

They also worked hand in glove with the Nazis and knew what was happening to their own brethren........Zionist must be some of the most dispic
able terrorists in history.

ZIONISTS OR ZIONISM DO/DOES NOT REPRESENT DECENT JEWISH FOLK.in any form

Last edited:
sherri knows how to cut and paste------and conveniently leaves out the
thousands of poison nail bombs that preceded the incursion into
Gaza Her bretheren are so polite-----they always POLITELY
provide a dramatic deadly "pretext" for those israeli "aggressions".

In order to understand sherrie-----keep in mind---she supports
LAWS which not only prohibit jews from carrying or using
weapons ----but also laws that prohibit jews from defending
against ISA RESPECTER attacks See Justinian Law
and shariah with focus on DHIMMIA and PACT OF OMAR

What Nonsense!

Occupiers have the position of power, all they have to do is end the unlawful Occupation and then there is no reason for Resistance!

Problem solved, no more rockets, when Israel pulls her illegal settlers outside of the Occupied Palestinian Territories and leaves the land she illegally occupies!

sherri's response!

That baby above is a real baby israel "murdered" sic, he was
created in the image of god

sherri, clearly, does not know the definition of murder---in
any case----she has laid a red flag on the reason one
rarely sees actual pictures of the atrocities she advocates.
It is contrary to jewish custom and even law---to display
the dead bodies of injured people----in general ---dead
bodies at all because people are 'created in the image of
g-d it is for this reason persons of sherrie's
ilk like to display and make public spectacle of their own
dead and even of the murders they accomplish---it
excites their perverts. For the record----police departements
in the usa actually hide the more gruesome details of crimes
for the same reason----it is the gruesome details that exicte
perverts to copy cat crime------mujahdeen use footage taken
of mutilation murders to excite fervor in their potential
recruits in the service of allah/isa

at the risk of exciting sherrie----i will describe the pictures
i saw, ----which i saw only for the sake of a teaching
excercise and not for the "propaganda" value so enjoyed
by adherents of sherrie's creed.

-----victims of nail bombs----little kids----quite well
appearing but stone cold dead on autopsy tables.
Autopsy tables have gutters and drains for obvious
reasons---they are made of metal---stainless steel
for obvious reasons------one sees their little tender
brains-----red and liquefied---looking like ketchup
running down the drainage gutters of the table---so
rendered for the glory of allah/isa to sherri's
delight------sherrie will never see such pictures and
no one will post them on the internet----because
doing so is a practice used only by vulgar sluts.
Those children also had names

a few days ago----hubby mentioned the fact that
there is no record of the death of his grandfather,
or the sib born in the shariah shit hole in which he
was also born. The prayer book in which his
father used to write such records was confiscated
by the friends of sherrie-----and as far as the
shariah shit hole in which he, himself was born---
he never existed either---even though the fact
was reported to the "authorities' when he and his
sib were born. A record would have conferred
british citizenship on him----so why should the
friends of sherrie even bother to check.
Some children do not have names according
to the laws of the isa repecters---and they
have no graves either.
what does all of that have to do with israel's killing of children in gaza?
sherri:

and what do you have to do with the killing in gaza either?

All you are doing is helping the zionuts with your self righteous stupidity

kvetch,

I am a human being who sees an Injustice, the Occupation of Palestine, and I choose to not be silent in the face of the Injustice, and try to do all I can find to do to take a stand against it and to expose it for what it us, bring it into the Light!

This is not simply a fight between two peoples with the solution for each side to stop hating and put down their arms and sing Kumbaya! I think you see it that way!

This statement by an American Rabbi says it way better than I can, this Rabbi who I think I learned about through Emily Hauser's blog and a post she wrote about Martin Luther King, and whose words are so filled with so much goodness and wisdom:

"When will we be ready to accept that this is not a “balanced” conflict or even a “war” by any reasonable definition – and that it never was? When will we face the painful truth that this is not a story about one side versus the other but about one side oppressing the other? Frankly, all the well-meaning liberal comments about “praying for peace on both sides” and leave me cold. Worse, I find them insidious because they simply serve to support the myth that this is a conflict between two equal parties. It is not. And peace will not come until we admit this – until we admit that there is an essential injustice at the heart of this tragedy and that try as it might, Israel will never be able to make it go away through the sheer force of its increasingly massive military might.

Beyond the rage, I’m heartened that this time around there is a growing community of conscience that is speaking out publicly and in no uncertain terms to protest Israel’s latest outrage in Gaza. I am so deeply grateful for my friends and colleagues at Jewish Voice for Peace, who is alone in the Jewish world in condemning this latest assault. I urge you to read JVP’s courageous statement, which I know gives voice to increasing numbers of Jews and non-Jews, young and old, religious and secular, who are coming together through the courage of their conscience."

Outrage in Gaza Redux « Shalom Rav

Sherri

what does all of that have to do with israel's killing of children in gaza?
sherri:

and what do you have to do with the killing in gaza either?

All you are doing is helping the zionuts with your self righteous stupidity

kvetch,

I am a human being who sees an Injustice, the Occupation of Palestine, and I choose to not be silent in the face of the Injustice, and try to do all I can find to do to take a stand against it and to expose it for what it us, bring it into the Light!

This is not simply a fight between two peoples with the solution for each side to stop hating and put down their arms and sing Kumbaya! I think you see it that way!

This statement by an American Rabbi says it way better than I can, this Rabbi who I think I learned about through Emily Hauser's blog and a post she wrote about Martin Luther King, and whose words are so filled with so much goodness and wisdom:

"When will we be ready to accept that this is not a “balanced” conflict or even a “war” by any reasonable definition – and that it never was? When will we face the painful truth that this is not a story about one side versus the other but about one side oppressing the other? Frankly, all the well-meaning liberal comments about “praying for peace on both sides” and leave me cold. Worse, I find them insidious because they simply serve to support the myth that this is a conflict between two equal parties. It is not. And peace will not come until we admit this – until we admit that there is an essential injustice at the heart of this tragedy and that try as it might, Israel will never be able to make it go away through the sheer force of its increasingly massive military might.

Beyond the rage, I’m heartened that this time around there is a growing community of conscience that is speaking out publicly and in no uncertain terms to protest Israel’s latest outrage in Gaza. I am so deeply grateful for my friends and colleagues at Jewish Voice for Peace, who is alone in the Jewish world in condemning this latest assault. I urge you to read JVP’s courageous statement, which I know gives voice to increasing numbers of Jews and non-Jews, young and old, religious and secular, who are coming together through the courage of their conscience."

Outrage in Gaza Redux « Shalom Rav

Sherri

TOOOOOO RIGHT Sherri

OK Loinboy, thank you for going to the trouble of finding some youtube vids. I was hoping for something more substantial, but never mind, lets look at the first two re the fishing vessels first.
Why? You're just going to continue to make excuses for Israeli behavior.

Israeli Forces Shot and Killed a Palestinian Fisherman and Wounded his Brother, PCHR Condemns Israeli Attacks
Monday, October 1, 2012

PCHR said in a press release that on Friday, 28 September 2012, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian fisherman and wounded his brother, while they and a group of other fishermen were located a few meters from the shore in the northern Gaza Strip, pulling out their fishing nets. The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) condemns continued attacks by Israel's forces against Palestinian fishermen in Gaza City, and expresses deep concern about the recent escalation of such attacks, in violation of fishermen's right to life and work freely in Gaza Sea.

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 09:30 on Friday, 28 September 2012, an Israeli infantry unit crossed the northwestern border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, and moved nearly 20 meters into Palestinian territory, along the beach area of the northwestern town of Beit Lahia. Israeli soldiers took position behind a hill at the beach, facing onto a number of Palestinian fishermen who were fishing a few meters offshore. Israeli soldiers fired at the fishermen. The majority of the fishermen were able to flee. However, two fishermen, who were located nearly 15 meters away from the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, were unable to escape.
Why are they shooting Palestinian fisherman in Gazan territorial waters?

Israel Uses Palestinians for Target Practice

Palestinian fishermen at sea face frequent Israeli attacks. On August 28, two men fishing close to shore were accosted and arrested in two separate incidents. One vessel was heavily damaged.

Israeli gunboats opened fire at one boat. Soldiers told a fisherman and his son to disrobe and swim towards their vessel. They were handcuffed, blindfolded, and taken to a security center. Their boat and implements were confiscated. The experience affected the young son emotionally.

In a separate incident, Israeli gunboats surrounded six Palestinian fishing vessels. Around two dozen men were on board. Soldiers opened fire. They chased the boats for about 15 minutes. They forced the fishermen to flee. Somehow they escaped injury.

Israel frequently denies Palestinians the right to fish in their own waters. Doing it risks injury, arrest, occasional deaths, and/or loss or confiscation of their vessels.
Is say's a lot, when all your apprehension and concern, is on the fishing boats and whether they're doing what you see them doing and no comments on the fact that the Israeli's are clearly shooting at someone who is not doing anything hostile.

It would be better if you would make the admission, "Yeah, shooting at fisherman is pretty fucked! But hey, shit happens!" At the very least, it would show that you made some comment on Israeli actions, but when you can't even comment on something so obviously wrong, is tacit approval that what they're doing is okay.

I'm afraid your 'video evidence' doesn't really provide evidence for anything other than 'international activists' go out 'fishing' with the alleged fisherman and that they claim to not be where they ought not to be and they claim they aren't doing anything they ought not to be doing - would they say anything else?
That's all conjecture on your part. You can clearly see in the video, which boat is fishing and which boat is shooting.

I'm sure most of us on this board are quite familiar with the 'international activists' who offer their support to all anti-israel causes, and I'm afraid that on the whole they seem to be a bunch of aggressive anti-semitic lowlifes, just like some of the posters here but more willing 'to do their bit'.
There is nothing in those videos that indicate any aggression by the fishing boats. And those "alleged" activists, are trying to communicate with the Israeli boat that they are "un-armed" and not in Israeli territorial waters. They're asking the question you should be asking, "Why are the Israeli's firing at fishing boats?" But you don't seem bothered by that. The elephant in the room, is you thinking the IDF is not doing anything wrong.

I certainly don't consider these people to be impartial or even honest observers, so no gigar there.
That has nothing to do with people asking why they are being shot at?

Now, Press TV is also present, thats the Press TV that is "a platform for the full fascist conspiracy theory of supernatural Jewish power"( Nick Cohen) [1] and for commentator Douglas Murray it is the "Iranian government’s propaganda channel".[2] Both of these observations are accurate imho, and I would have to check if they said it was raining outside. You know they esteem and employ/ed the likes of the loony George Galloway and other rabid 'reverts' such as Yvonee Ridley, don't you? What can I say?
All your attention is on the people shooting the video, not the people shooting the bullets.

Its even worse than your insistence the other day that 'eyewitnesses' always tell the truth, have no agenda and accurately relay everything that they saw and experienced.
Anyway, thanks, but can't you do any better?
I will now look at the 'farmer' video.
I didn't say they "always" tell the truth, I'm saying you can't claim they're lying without some evidence to the contrary. If you're going to object to something, you have to show your objection has merit. Simply thinking something different, doesn't wash. If you objected to something in a court of law, the judge would ask you prove what that objection is based on. And if you couldn't, he'd consider it frivolous and throw it out of court.

OK Loinboy, thank you for going to the trouble of finding some youtube vids. I was hoping for something more substantial, but never mind, lets look at the first two re the fishing vessels first.

Israeli Forces Shot and Killed a Palestinian Fisherman and Wounded his Brother, PCHR Condemns Israeli Attacks
Monday, October 1, 2012

PCHR said in a press release that on Friday, 28 September 2012, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian fisherman and wounded his brother, while they and a group of other fishermen were located a few meters from the shore in the northern Gaza Strip, pulling out their fishing nets. The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) condemns continued attacks by Israel's forces against Palestinian fishermen in Gaza City, and expresses deep concern about the recent escalation of such attacks, in violation of fishermen's right to life and work freely in Gaza Sea.

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 09:30 on Friday, 28 September 2012, an Israeli infantry unit crossed the northwestern border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, and moved nearly 20 meters into Palestinian territory, along the beach area of the northwestern town of Beit Lahia. Israeli soldiers took position behind a hill at the beach, facing onto a number of Palestinian fishermen who were fishing a few meters offshore. Israeli soldiers fired at the fishermen. The majority of the fishermen were able to flee. However, two fishermen, who were located nearly 15 meters away from the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, were unable to escape.

Is say's a lot, when all your apprehension and concern, is on the fishing boats and whether they're doing what you see them doing and no comments on the fact that the Israeli's are clearly shooting at someone who is not doing anything hostile.

It would be better if you would make the admission, "Yeah, shooting at fisherman is pretty fucked! But hey, shit happens!" At the very least, it would show that you made some comment on Israeli actions, but when you can't even comment on something so obviously wrong, is tacit approval that what they're doing is okay.

That's all conjecture on your part. You can clearly see in the video, which boat is fishing and which boat is shooting.

There is nothing in those videos that indicate any aggression by the fishing boats. And those "alleged" activists, are trying to communicate with the Israeli boat that they are "un-armed" and not in Israeli territorial waters. They're asking the question you should be asking, "Why are the Israeli's firing at fishing boats?" But you don't seem bothered by that. The elephant in the room, is you thinking the IDF is not doing anything wrong.

Now, Press TV is also present, thats the Press TV that is "a platform for the full fascist conspiracy theory of supernatural Jewish power"( Nick Cohen) [1] and for commentator Douglas Murray it is the "Iranian government’s propaganda channel".[2] Both of these observations are accurate imho, and I would have to check if they said it was raining outside. You know they esteem and employ/ed the likes of the loony George Galloway and other rabid 'reverts' such as Yvonee Ridley, don't you? What can I say?
All your attention is on the people shooting the video, not the people shooting the bullets.

Its even worse than your insistence the other day that 'eyewitnesses' always tell the truth, have no agenda and accurately relay everything that they saw and experienced.
I didn't say they "always" tell the truth, I'm saying you can't claim they're lying without some evidence to the contrary. If you're going to object to something, you have to show your objection has merit. Simply thinking something different, doesn't wash. If you objected to something in a court of law, the judge would ask you prove what that objection is based on. And if you couldn't, he'd consider it frivolous and throw it out of court.

Poor old Anjelica has become an apologist for the Zionists,I thought she was better than that.There you go,they just can't help themselves,just a play on words to justify supporting the indefenceable.

As for your comment about the Law.......there are so many times that one should NEVER use the words LAW and JUSTICE in the SAME SENTENCE. theking:cool:

Last edited:

Monday, October 1, 2012

Whoah, there loinboy, quit getting your knickers in a bunch. As you know there is a maritime blockade in place to prevent the smuggling of weapons - 'fishermen' and their buddy activists are well aware that they will be suspected of doing just that if they stray beyond the boundaries and will likely be fired upon. Your video is narrated by known antisemitic liars extraordinaire and you have no proof that they did not deliberately provoke a response, you don't know if they were warned first, you don't know if they failed to allow boarding and inspection. You know nothing because the video is pure pally wood, as usual.
Similarly with the farmers and activists, there is a perimeter they may not stray beyond because of 'farmers' and their 'aid workers' and protesters throwing rocks, trying to breach the perimeter and provoking the patrols into action. Again, you have no idea if any of these actions occurred as your pals may have done the provoking then only filmed the consequences - that's a very typical pally wood productions tactic. You need to be more discerning regarding what you are happy to bring to this board as 'evidence' in support of pally propaganda.
On a more positive note, Israel has relaxed the demarcation lines in both these examples since the hudna began last week, and Hamas has said thanks but we will be smuggling as many rockets in via whatever means we can avail ourselves of. Let's hope they don't demand the 'fishermen' and their rabid activist buddies get given that detail, eh?
Nighty night now.

Last edited:

Whoah, there loony, quit getting your knickers in a bunch. As you know there is a maritime blockade in place to prevent the smuggling of weapons - 'fishermen' and their buddy activists are well aware that they will be suspected of doing just that if they stray beyond the boundaries and will likely be fired upon. Your video is narrated by known antisemitic liars extraordinaire and you have no proof that they did not deliberately provoke a response, you don't know if they were warned first, you don't know if they failed to allow boarding and inspection. You know nothing because the video is pure pally wood, as usual.
Similarly with the farmers and activists, there is a perimeter they may not stray beyond because of 'farmers' and their 'aid workers' and protesters throwing rocks, trying to breach the perimeter and provoking the patrols into action. Again, you have no idea if any of these actions occurred as your pals may have done the provoking then only filmed the consequences - that's a very typical pally wood productions tactic. You need to be more discerning regarding what you are happy to bring to this board as 'evidence' in support of pally propaganda.
On a more positive note, Israel has relaxed the demarcation lines in both these examples since the hudna began last week, and Hamas has said thanks but we will be smuggling as many rockets in via whatever means we can avail ourselves of. Let's hope they don't demand the 'fishermen' and their rabid activist buddies get given that detail, eh?
Nighty night now.

YAWN:cool:

Poor old Anjelica has become an apologist for the Zionists,I thought she was better than that.There you go,they just can't help themselves,just a play on words to justify supporting the indefenceable.

As for your comment about the Law.......there are so many times that one should NEVER use the words LAW and JUSTICE in the SAME SENTENCE. theking:cool:

YAWN...:rolleyes:

for those who do not know or pretend not to know----floating onto the beaches of Israel and killing a few people out for an evening stroll----
is the classic islamo nazi pig terrorist action----and its was at its height prior to

You are not only a RED NECK and all that implies(Dickhead,Racist,Ignorant Bastard,Bastard Only,Gun Toteing,Drug Taking,Drunken Republican Loser)BUT THICK WITH IT.

Your Avie,has Che Gavara in the cross-hairs,Your ignorant prose of TRASH KORANIMALS/LIBERALS......only reinforces what a Troll YOU ARE.

GIT ON YOUR KNEES BITCH,WHEN YOU ADDRESS H.I.M.THELIQ.

SQUEAL BOY,SQUEAL BOY,Welcome to my world son,:cool:YAWN

Last edited:
for those who do not know or pretend not to know----floating onto the beaches of Israel and killing a few people out for an evening stroll----
is the classic islamo nazi pig terrorist action----and its was at its height prior to

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW OR PRETEND NOT TO KNOW------FLOATING ONTO THE BEACHES OF PALESTINE,AND MURDERING A FEW PALESTINIANS OUT FOR AN EVENING STROLL---------IS THE CLASSIC ZIONISTIC NAZI COLLABORATING TERRORIST ACTION---------AND IT HAS BEEN AT IT'S HEIGHT SINCE 1947 UP TO PRESENT DAY.

SEE YOU AROUND Rosie,:Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2: ISRAEL'S ANSWER TO EVERYTHING:banned03:

Whoah, there loinboy, quit getting your knickers in a bunch. As you know there is a maritime blockade in place...
The blockade is illegal and immoral. It is also a war crime. It's called "collective punishment". You cannot punish an entire population of people who've committed no crime.

to prevent the smuggling of weapons -
That's a bullshit claim. There are video's that show Israeli's at checkpoints, after determining Palestinian's had no weapons on them, they were still denied passage through the checkpoint. So the weapons claim doesn't wash.

'fishermen' and their buddy activists are well aware that they will be suspected of doing just that if they stray beyond the boundaries and will likely be fired upon.
Israel has no jurisdiction in Palestinian (or international) waters.

Your video is narrated by known antisemitic liars extraordinaire and you have no proof that they did not deliberately provoke a response, you don't know if they were warned first, you don't know if they failed to allow boarding and inspection. You know nothing because the video is pure pally wood, as usual.
And you have no proof that they didn't. Boarding another vessel in international (or Palestinian) waters, is an act of piracy. You show just how evil your heart (and Israel) is, when you treat humanitarian aid, as a threat and attack the ship in international waters where you have absolutely no jurisdiction at all! That is so fucked, if I was President, I'd send in a ship the Israeli's couldn't board.

Similarly with the farmers and activists, there is a perimeter they may not stray beyond because of 'farmers' and their 'aid workers' and protesters throwing rocks, trying to breach the perimeter and provoking the patrols into action. Again, you have no idea if any of these actions occurred as your pals may have done the provoking then only filmed the consequences - that's a very typical pally wood productions tactic. You need to be more discerning regarding what you are happy to bring to this board as 'evidence' in support of pally propaganda..
The video shows people farming being shot at. And Israel has no right imposing any kind of restrictions on land that isn't theirs.

Nighty night now.
Israel needs to get their ass back past the Green Line and stay the fuck there. The Palestinian's have every right to self-determination, which Israel is preventing.

You're so morally bankrupt, nothing Israel does crosses the line. You can see a video of people being shot at while fishing and farming and claim something entirely different.

You remind me of average German's refusing to believe the Holocaust when first told about it. They couldn't believe their government could be part of something so horrific. And they continued to believe it, until Eisenhower made them bury the dead. And just like them, your day will come when you face that reality that you can no longer deny what is obvious to the rest of the world.

Liq lied----whereas one of the popular terrorist actions by islamo nazi pigs---involved a small boat----landing on the beach near tel aviv for the purpose of knocking off a few people ----sometimes associated with a rape----back in the
50s and 60s -------such was never a modus by Israelis The issue of smuggling terrorists onto the beaches of Israel----for the purpose of bomb on stinking allahuakbarr asses is very real

Whoah, there loinboy, quit getting your knickers in a bunch. As you know there is a maritime blockade in place...
The blockade is illegal and immoral. It is also a war crime. It's called "collective punishment". You cannot punish an entire population of people who've committed no crime.

to prevent the smuggling of weapons -
That's a bullshit claim. There are video's that show Israeli's at checkpoints, after determining Palestinian's had no weapons on them, they were still denied passage through the checkpoint. So the weapons claim doesn't wash.

Israel has no jurisdiction in Palestinian (or international) waters.

And you have no proof that they didn't. Boarding another vessel in international (or Palestinian) waters, is an act of piracy. You show just how evil your heart (and Israel) is, when you treat humanitarian aid, as a threat and attack the ship in international waters where you have absolutely no jurisdiction at all! That is so fucked, if I was President, I'd send in a ship the Israeli's couldn't board.

Similarly with the farmers and activists, there is a perimeter they may not stray beyond because of 'farmers' and their 'aid workers' and protesters throwing rocks, trying to breach the perimeter and provoking the patrols into action. Again, you have no idea if any of these actions occurred as your pals may have done the provoking then only filmed the consequences - that's a very typical pally wood productions tactic. You need to be more discerning regarding what you are happy to bring to this board as 'evidence' in support of pally propaganda..
The video shows people farming being shot at. And Israel has no right imposing any kind of restrictions on land that isn't theirs.

Nighty night now.
Israel needs to get their ass back past the Green Line and stay the fuck there. The Palestinian's have every right to self-determination, which Israel is preventing.

You're so morally bankrupt, nothing Israel does crosses the line. You can see a video of people being shot at while fishing and farming and claim something entirely different.

You remind me of average German's refusing to believe the Holocaust when first told about it. They couldn't believe their government could be part of something so horrific. And they continued to believe it, until Eisenhower made them bury the dead. And just like them, your day will come when you face that reality that you can no longer deny what is obvious to the rest of the world.

The GERMANS ALL KNEW IT,AS ALL THE ISRAELIS ALL KNOW IT...... Lion,always remember my friend "You have to have MORALS before they can be BANKRUPTED" just sayin.steve

theliq is an idiot! shut your fuck up!

what a worm .... a clown .... stupid moron!

islamo nazi oppression of jews preceded "the occupation" In fact it has been ongoing for the past 1400 years -----1700 if one includes the justinian law supporters in that group. Where the "occupation" to end abruptly tomorrow------sherrie would still be able to enjoy the slitting of israeli infant throats by isa respecters. Of the persons lost to the filth that sherrie
so loves, in my family------all were lost to the actions of isa-respecters before 1967.----'
The war of 1967 was a war intended to result in the annhilation of
Israel so stated by arabist Gamal Abdul Nasser-----end of
occuation "controls" and return to 1967 borders which is the real
demand of islamo nazi pigs-----simply constitutes an opportunity for
a DO-OVER in that endeavor. After world war II----the allies
did not provide an opportunity for the AXIS ---to TRY IT AGAIN ---
no doubt a disappointment to Sherrie as it was to many many pro-nazis in the USA She is not alone

You are not only a RED NECK and all that implies(Dickhead,Racist,Ignorant Bastard,Bastard Only,Gun Toteing,Drug Taking,Drunken Republican Loser)BUT THICK WITH IT.

Your Avie,has Che Gavara in the cross-hairs,Your ignorant prose of TRASH KORANIMALS/LIBERALS......only reinforces what a Troll YOU ARE.

GIT ON YOUR KNEES BITCH,WHEN YOU ADDRESS H.I.M.THELIQ.

SQUEAL BOY,SQUEAL BOY,Welcome to my world son,:cool:YAWN

I love it when I make you rage, punk...:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ByXtE2qzA]israel beach gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back