🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
anjel-----fascinating I have mentioned that I read lots of islamo nazi literature----mostly in childhood-------one of the places that the stuff was LYING AROUND tended to be
flea markets and little hangouts where there was also evidence of NAZI MEMORABILIA.

LOTS OF PEOPLE DO THAT STUFF-----Lots of americans are fascinated with nazism----in flea
markets some of the "dealers" sell guns------which I am not sure is legal----but they are the
guys with the nazi stuff SHEEEEESH I grew up in a fairly rural area where lots of STUFF----went on more easily than in the BIG CITY

No wonder sherri loves them so:

In September 2009 “senior military analyst” Marc Garlasco was revealed to be an obsessive collector of Nazi memorabilia. He was suspended and then dismissed, but his reports were not withdrawn. As shown in a Sunday Times (UK) article, “Nazi scandal engulfs Human Rights Watch” (March 28, 2010), the Garlasco issue was indicative of far deeper problems at the NGO.

NGO Monitor- Making NGOs Accountable_

Nazi Zionist Anjelica,

NGO Monitor is the Hasbara Israel war crimes whitewashing organization I thought I was referring to in a prior post. (I mistakenly mixed up CS Monitor with NGO Monitor).

That organization has no credibility! Nothing to say to the trash you dumped out in your post!

You just keep on being a good little Nazi girl, defending every child killing act your God, Israel engages in!

Sherri

Sherri is the Energizer Bunny on crack.

It is amusing that the islamo nazi pigs are FOCUSING on 'white phosphorous' The stuff
is simply not a KILLER------its only mechanism of harm is a VERY RARE FIRE-----or direct
contact with the skin-----which is also rare since the stuff does not EXPLODE it just falls down and makes a wisp of smoke The reason people do not like it in heavily populated places is that if it does fall on a person it can cause burns and then ONLY IF IT FALLS ON EXPOSED SKIN I am not suggesting that it SHOULD be tossed around willy nilly ------but its use is far less nefarious than the NAIL BOMBS used by ISA RESPECTERS----virtually world wide. White phosphorous has no value as an ANTI PERSONNEL weapon----nor as a anti STRUCTURE weapon-------it is not a weapon at all. Its danger is that just where it lands cannot easily be controlled ------just like those nail bombs that sherrie adores because they are SO EFFICIENT IN BLOWING THE BRAINS OUT OF non-gentiles

Nazi Rosie,

HRW tells everyone all they need to know about Israel's unlawful use of White Phosphorous in Gaza in Cast Lead, which acts constituted war crimes.

You obviously lack the expertise about white phosphorous HRW has.

Sherri

I can see we're going to have to quote the SherriThing's posts in order to keep the LYING weaselly slutsow from slithering back to her posts and editing out her most blatant idiocies......

It's evident she considers HRW part of the pantheon she worships. She has no idea who is on staff there, or what they know or what experience they actually have - but she stated above with True Believer fervor that HRW is the ultimate authority on WP.

And there are still people who wonder why nobody respects this shining beacon of self-proclaimed 'Christian pacifist humanitarianism' - go figure!

fire direction and target aquisition.

what disciplinary action? hell, malka was promoted to general after his investigation and eisenberg seems none the worse for wear.

one of the members of the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflicy was a highly respected colonel in the irish deense forces.

This is from Human Rights Watch 75 page report.

All of the white phosphorus shells Human Rights Watch found in Gaza are from the same lot, manufactured in the United States and marked: THS89D112-003 155MM M825E1. THS89D is the manufacturer identification code denoting that the shells and contents were produced in April 1989 by Thiokol Aerospace, which operated the Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant at the time; 112-003 are the interfix and sequence numbers, which denote that several lots of the same ammunition were being produced simultaneously; 155mm stands for the caliber of the artillery shell. M825E1 is the US military designation for an older remanufactured M825 white phosphorus shell that has been brought up to the current M825A1 standard.5

Additionally, Reuters news agency photographed an IDF artillery unit in Israel near Gaza
handling M825A1 projectiles on January 4, 2009 with the lot number PB-91J011-002A,
indicating that these shells were produced in the United States at the Pine Bluff Arsenal in
September 1991.

White phosphorous is manufactured in the US and we send it to Israel to murder children and innocent civilians with, used in Palestine, used in Lebanon, in the past, as well, against civilians.

All of this shows how involved the US is with Israel's attacks upon and injuries of and murders of children and innocent civilians in Palestine, we fund it and enable it and are participants in it, with the weapons and millions of dollars in aid we give Israel every single day.

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/iopt0309web.pdf

Sherri

You two need to get together and read a little more. The Human Rights Watch has been criticized by it's founder ROBERT L. BERNSTEIN, "as the founder of Human Rights Watch, its active chairman for 20 years and now founding chairman emeritus, I must do something that I never anticipated: I must publicly join the group’s critics. Human Rights Watch had as its original mission to pry open closed societies, advocate basic freedoms and support dissenters. But recently it has been issuing reports on the Israeli-Arab conflict that are helping those who wish to turn Israel into a pariah state." Leaders of Human Rights Watch know that Hamas and Hezbollah chose to wage war from densely populated areas, deliberately transforming neighborhoods into battlefields. They know that more and better arms are flowing into both Gaza and Lebanon and are poised to strike again. And they know that this militancy continues to deprive Palestinians of any chance for the peaceful and productive life they deserve. Yet Israel, the repeated victim of aggression, faces the brunt of Human Rights Watch’s criticism."
Op-Ed Contributor - Rights Watchdog, Lost in the Mideast - NYTimes.com

Further, "Israel has reacted with a sense of vindication since South African Judge Richard Goldstone retracted accusations of Israeli war crimes during its war with Hamas in Gaza two years ago. "Mr. Goldstone, who headed a panel of the United Nations Human Rights Council that made the accusations in more than 500 pages worth of reports in 2009, wrote in a Washington Post opinion piece published Friday that Israeli inquires into the reports' allegations have made it clear that its army didn’t intentionally target Gaza civilians. He shifted criticism to the militant Islamist group Hamas for "heinous" acts of shooting rockets at Israeli cities and for refusing to investigate itself."
In Israel, Goldstone's Gaza war retraction triggers 'earthquake' of vindication - CSMonitor.com

Human Rights Watch is one of the two major intl human rights groups in our world and they address human rights abuses worldwide.Their reports have credibility and they, are just one of many organizations who have called the use of white phosphorous on civilians war crimes.
Nice editing job, taking out the CS Monitor accusation. For shame, for shame, for shame!

No wonder sherri loves them so:

In September 2009 “senior military analyst” Marc Garlasco was revealed to be an obsessive collector of Nazi memorabilia. He was suspended and then dismissed, but his reports were not withdrawn. As shown in a Sunday Times (UK) article, “Nazi scandal engulfs Human Rights Watch” (March 28, 2010), the Garlasco issue was indicative of far deeper problems at the NGO.

NGO Monitor- Making NGOs Accountable_

Nazi Zionist Anjelica,

NGO Monitor is the Hasbara Israel war crimes whitewashing organization I thought I was referring to in a prior post. (I mistakenly mixed up CS Monitor with NGO Monitor).

That organization has no credibility! Nothing to say to the trash you dumped out in your post!

You just keep on being a good little Nazi girl, defending every child killing act your God, Israel engages in!

Sherri

Way to go for the SherriThing! That is ALMOST an admission of an error. Too bad her "honesty" didn't include an admission that she altered her post to try to conceal the mistake.....

So we get to Marc Garlasco, HRW’s “senior military analyst” and a frequent critic of Israel. Garlasco, as disclosed by Omri at Mere Rhetoric, has an interesting avocation: he writes about and collects Nazi paraphernalia. He has contributed almost 8,000 posts to a Nazi web forum called Wehrmacht Awards under the handle “Flak88,” with his collection of swastikas and Nazi medals all lovingly photographed and posted online. Garlasco’s Nazi hobby is actually quite ambitious: he wrote a 400-page book on Nazi military awards, and his car’s license plate is personalized—it reads “Flak88.”
A Nazi-memorabilia hobby sure is a strange one for a professional human-rights activist to have. Are there any senior staffers at PETA who moonlight as collectors of fur coats and leg-hold traps? Garlasco must know how odd this looks because he maintains a photography website that contains pictures of many diverse things—but no tip-off that one of his favorite photography subjects is . . . Nazi medals.
The more we learn about Human Rights Watch, the more the mask slips. There is Sarah Leah Whitson, the intifada-era activist for Palestine and apologist for terrorism; Joe Stork, the radical leftist and anti-Zionist; and now Garlasco, the Nazi-memorabilia collector.

The Latest Human Rights Watch Bombshell « Commentary Magazine

So we get to Marc Garlasco, HRW’s “senior military analyst” and a frequent critic of Israel. Garlasco, as disclosed by Omri at Mere Rhetoric, has an interesting avocation: he writes about and collects Nazi paraphernalia. He has contributed almost 8,000 posts to a Nazi web forum called Wehrmacht Awards under the handle “Flak88,” with his collection of swastikas and Nazi medals all lovingly photographed and posted online. Garlasco’s Nazi hobby is actually quite ambitious: he wrote a 400-page book on Nazi military awards, and his car’s license plate is personalized—it reads “Flak88.”
A Nazi-memorabilia hobby sure is a strange one for a professional human-rights activist to have. Are there any senior staffers at PETA who moonlight as collectors of fur coats and leg-hold traps? Garlasco must know how odd this looks because he maintains a photography website that contains pictures of many diverse things—but no tip-off that one of his favorite photography subjects is . . . Nazi medals.
The more we learn about Human Rights Watch, the more the mask slips. There is Sarah Leah Whitson, the intifada-era activist for Palestine and apologist for terrorism; Joe Stork, the radical leftist and anti-Zionist; and now Garlasco, the Nazi-memorabilia collector.

The Latest Human Rights Watch Bombshell « Commentary Magazine

I was impressed with the way the SherriThing tried to gloss over HRW's founder becoming disgusted with their increasing bias, making stupid noises about 'a disgruntled employee'.....

Human Rights Watch is one of the two major intl human rights groups in our world and they address human rights abuses worldwide.Their reports have credibility and they, are just one of many organizations who have called the use of white phosphorous on civilians war crimes. Hasbara propaganda organizations like CSMonitor were created for the sole purpose of whitewashing Israels crimes and nothing they write has any credibility.[/QUOTE]

LOL you are too much Sherri, the founder of Human Rights Watch was the one to discredit the organization regarding the within issues. The CS monitor reported on the investigation launched by the UN. I have to spoon feed you everything. Look, I cannot read it for you too..:eusa_eh:

LOL!!!!! This is just tooooo! funny! The little weasel SherriThing slunk back and tried to edit out her stupid words about the Christian Science Monitor above....

A decent human being would have acknowledged their mistake, an honest person would admit they posted hastily and so incorrectly - but not Sherri!

Thanks to Connery for preserving the original insanity for all to view.

Nazi Zionist Bitch,

I explained in one post already, that in a prior post I mixed up NGO Monitor with CSMonitor, so I corrected my mistake.

My mixing up two organizations with one another and trying to correct my error is a rather insignificant thing, I think a far worse act is to engage in defending the killings of children, the way you unqualifiedly defend Israel's targeting and murder of children in Palestine .

It is a far worse act to choose to be a Nazi Zionist bitch, as you do with every defense of the indefensible, as you day in and day out defend Nazi Zionist Israel's s crimes against humanity in Palestine!

Sherri

I was impressed with the way the SherriThing tried to gloss over HRW's founder becoming disgusted with their increasing bias, making stupid noises about 'a disgruntled employee'.....

I was under the impression that such organizations do not actually consider their workers
to be EMPLOYEES------more like volunteer "MEMBERS" even if they have some sort of working budget--------?????

It is amusing that the islamo nazi pigs are FOCUSING on 'white phosphorous' The stuff
is simply not a KILLER------its only mechanism of harm is a VERY RARE FIRE-----or direct
contact with the skin-----which is also rare since the stuff does not EXPLODE it just falls down and makes a wisp of smoke The reason people do not like it in heavily populated places is that if it does fall on a person it can cause burns and then ONLY IF IT FALLS ON EXPOSED SKIN I am not suggesting that it SHOULD be tossed around willy nilly ------but its use is far less nefarious than the NAIL BOMBS used by ISA RESPECTERS----virtually world wide. White phosphorous has no value as an ANTI PERSONNEL weapon----nor as a anti STRUCTURE weapon-------it is not a weapon at all. Its danger is that just where it lands cannot easily be controlled ------just like those nail bombs that sherrie adores because they are SO EFFICIENT IN BLOWING THE BRAINS OUT OF non-gentiles

Nazi Rosie,

HRW tells everyone all they need to know about Israel's unlawful use of White Phosphorous in Gaza in Cast Lead, which acts constituted war crimes.

Sherri

I can see we're going to have to quote the SherriThing's posts in order to keep the LYING weaselly slutsow from slithering back to her posts and editing out her most blatant idiocies......

It's evident she considers HRW part of the pantheon she worships. She has no idea who is on staff there, or what they know or what experience they actually have - but she stated above with True Believer fervor that HRW is the ultimate authority on WP.

And there are still people who wonder why nobody respects this shining beacon of self-proclaimed 'Christian pacifist humanitarianism' - go figure!

You are right about that, MHB, because HRW has become less and less transparent over recent years due to it being exposed on the basis of the kind of people they employ. They removed all the staff names and qualifications from their site and literature, bar heads of depts and refuse to disclose any details re its Saudi finding and so on.

Gee, Anjelica - do any of those "activist" types have any education about WP or military procedures?

If not, how did they get the 'expertise' the SherriThing insists we should believe they've got?

Gee, Anjelica - do any of those "activist" types have any education about WP or military procedures?

If not, how did they get the 'expertise' the SherriThing insists we should believe they've got?

Well it seems that no-one could find any evidence that the man they titled their 'senior military analyst' had any particular military experience/expertise apart from his obsession with nazi memorabillia? Maybe thats good enough for sherri?

Lipush,

Your souvenir photos you cherish and love to share with all of us here, that commemorate and celebrate your eternal victim psychosis, you shared, why, to prove you are a victim and your Nazi Zionist buddies have a right to murder children in Gaza?

No, you dumb moron!
s12632.gif
It is in order to show that there is a side you completely ignore!
t0132.gif
to show you that there are Israeli children who are also hurt, and Israeli civilians in line of fire, as well

It is seems YOU bring photos of Gaza victims to justify Hamas war crimes against Israeli civilians. I bet you laugh your head off when you hear about Israeli children being hurt!!!

Go check into a mental hospital and take all your fellow Nazi Zionists with you!

You are the only one here in need for an inside check-up. Even pro Palestinians on this board realize you're nothing but a nut-case eated up by Jew-hatred
t0128.gif

And Nazi Zionist bitch, stop murdering children in Palestine!

I have never murdered anyone, idiot.:mad:

Lipush,

Your souvenir photos you cherish and love to share with all of us here, that commemorate and celebrate your eternal victim psychosis, you shared, why, to prove you are a victim and your Nazi Zionist buddies have a right to murder children in Gaza?

No, you dumb moron!
s12632.gif
It is in order to show that there is a side you completely ignore!
t0132.gif
to show you that there are Israeli children who are also hurt, and Israeli civilians in line of fire, as well

It is seems YOU bring photos of Gaza victims to justify Hamas war crimes against Israeli civilians. I bet you laugh your head off when you hear about Israeli children being hurt!!!

Go check into a mental hospital and take all your fellow Nazi Zionists with you!

You are the only one here in need for an inside check-up. Even pro Palestinians on this board realize you're nothing but a nut-case eated up by Jew-hatred
t0128.gif

And Nazi Zionist bitch, stop murdering children in Palestine!

I have never murdered anyone, idiot.:mad:

Don't let the psycho anti-christ get to you, Lipush. She is retreating farther and farther from reality with each successive ranting post she cobbles together. We are all nazi zionist bitches now :lol:
Some Christian, huh?

LOL!!!!! This is just tooooo! funny! The little weasel SherriThing slunk back and tried to edit out her stupid words about the Christian Science Monitor above....

A decent human being would have acknowledged their mistake, an honest person would admit they posted hastily and so incorrectly - but not Sherri!

Thanks to Connery for preserving the original insanity for all to view.

Nazi Zionist Bitch,

I explained in one post already, that in a prior post I mixed up NGO Monitor with CSMonitor, so I corrected my mistake.

My mixing up two organizations with one another and trying to correct my error is a rather insignificant thing, I think a far worse act is to engage in defending the killings of children, the way you unqualifiedly defend Israel's targeting and murder of children in Palestine .

It is a far worse act to choose to be a Nazi Zionist bitch, as you do with every defense of the indefensible, as you day in and day out defend Nazi Zionist Israel's s crimes against humanity in Palestine!

Sherri

Oh dear, the antichrist is foaming at the mouth again.
Does your head spin round too? :eusa_angel:

Nazi Rosie,

Sherri

You are right about that, MHB, because HRW has become less and less transparent over recent years due to it being exposed on the basis of the kind of people they employ. They removed all the staff names and qualifications from their site and literature, bar heads of depts and refuse to disclose any details re its Saudi finding and so on.

Nazi Zionist Anjelica,

One must expect Nazi Zionists, like you, to attack the credibility of the human rights groups that are reporting on the Nazi Jewish State's war crimes.

Completely predictable conduct, you just keep being a good Nazi little girl, now!

Keep up with that name calling, too, it is absolutely hilarious hearing rejectors of the Messiah calling Christians antichrists!

Sherri

Last edited:
This is for sherri------I have served in the miitary-----my service included evaluation of
MILITARY INJURIES-------In a court of law----I have credentials regarding the issue
of injuries to people-------I have EVALUATED claims of injuries and have concluded
that your claims are ------shit

Nazi Zionist Anjelica,

One must expect Nazi Zionists, like you, to attack the credibility of the human rights groups that are reporting on the Nazi Jewish State's war crimes.

Completely predictable conduct, you just keep being a good Nazi little girl, now!

Keep up with that name calling, too, it is absolutely hilarious hearing rejectors of the Messiah calling Christians antichrists!

Sherri

Anti-Christ Nazi Sherri,

One must expect nazi loving anti-semites like you to promote groups which employs anti-semites and nazi lovers like your good self.

Completely predictable conduct, you just keep up not addressing any of the realy serious issues associated with the anti-semitic group you are peddling.

I'm not calling a Christian antichrist, I'm calling you antichrist. You clearly couldn't be further from being a Christian if you tried :eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back