🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus does love all children, but the children we all just watched be murdered in November of 2012, were all Palestinian children, and Israel was the murderer of every one of them.

How can any human being with even an ounce of humanity who cares about the lives of children support Israel's murder of these children?

Sherri

The Lord doesn't love all children. Have you ever actually read the bible?

My Lord does love all children!

I think your Lord is Satan, he is the Prince of the World and he calls his followers to hate, as you do!

Sherri

Really? Which Lord would that be, because the Lord of the bible is quoted as saying,
Romans 9:10 And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac 11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), 12 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.”[d] 13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”[e]

Carry on.

The Lord doesn't love all children. Have you ever actually read the bible?

I think your Lord is Satan, he is the Prince of the World and he calls his followers to hate, as you do!

Sherri

Really? Which Lord would that be, because the Lord of the bible is quoted as saying,
Romans 9:10 And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac 11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), 12 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.”[d] 13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”[e]

Carry on.

Sorry bra, your invisible guy didn't say anything, the bible was written by men. They may have been schizophrenic and heard voices, but it certainly wasn't any god they were hearing. That shit is made up.

Sherri

Carry on.

Sorry bra, your invisible guy didn't say anything, the bible was written by men. They may have been schizophrenic and heard voices, but it certainly wasn't any god they were hearing. That shit is made up.

No problem dude, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it may be. You don't need to explain your opinion to me, you will have to explain it to the Lord at your judgement though. Good luck with that.

Carry on.

No problem dude, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it may be. You don't need to explain your opinion to me, you will have to explain it to the Lord at your judgement though. Good luck with that.

Because I don't follow what some pedophile priests tell me to do I'll burn in Hell? So where is that exactly? More invisible places that don't exist?

Because I don't follow what some pedophile priests tell me to do I'll burn in Hell? So where is that exactly? More invisible places that don't exist?

I don't remember quoting any pedophile priests, I quoted the bible, written by men of God as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit.

I don't remember quoting any pedophile priests, I quoted the bible, written by men of God as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit.

You said "the Lord of the bible is quoted as saying...". Sorry, but that never happened.

A Nation that does this to children of Palestine in 2 days, how can anyone argue they have any right to exist?

All of these children were murdered by Israel in two days, and this is not even a complete list of all the kids who died in the two days of January 4, 2009 and January 5, 2009.

And the way they died, whole families, some burned to death with white phosphorous, some waving white flags, some on their roofs, some trying to leave their house after ordered to do so and they were shot as they followed the orders to leave!

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Muhammad 'Amer Rizeq Abu 'Easheh was a 9 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by shelling. He was killed with his parents, brother, and sister while they were at home in a-Nasser neighborhood, which lies some 200 meters from the Internal Ministry headquarters and the former Palestinian Intelligence headquarters. B'Tselem's investigation indicates that armed militants apparently were not present in the area.

Shahd Muhammad Amin Heji was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition. She was the daughter of Muhammad Amin Haji, who had previously been killed by a shell that struck the family's house. Killed with Muhammad Samir Haji and 'Ola 'Arafat by soldiers' gunfire as they tried along with other persons to reach a safe place, after soldiers ordered them to leave their house. Her mother was wounded.

Wiam Jamal Mahmoud al-Kafarneh was a 2 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 05.01.2009 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a shell fired from a tank. She was killed while she was at home with members of her family, all of whom were wounded in the shelling.

'Arafat Muhammad 'Arafat 'Abd a-Dayem was a 12 year-old resident of 'Izbat Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 05.01.2009 in 'Izbat Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by Flechette shells fired from a tank. He was killed by flechette-shell darts while in a condolence tent. Five other persons were killed in the incident.

Nada Radwan Na'im Mardi was a 5 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 05.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. She was killed while walking in al-'Atatreh area with members of her family, who were carrying white flags, trying to get to a safe place. She died the next day from her wounds.

Ibrahim Rohi Muhammad 'Aqel was a 16 year-old resident of al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, killed on 05.01.2009 in al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, by a shell fired from a tank. Killed while eating with his family in the yard after armed persons fired rockets from the neighborhood.

Isma'il 'Abdallah Suliman Abu Sanimah was a 14 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a shell fired from a tank. He was killed while on his way home from visiting his sister in a-Shuhadaa Village, near the Kerem Shalom crossing.

Asmaa Ibrahim Hussein 'Afaneh was a 12 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while standing on the roof of a house with members of her family.

Mahmoud Sami Yihya 'Asaliyah was a 3 year-old resident of Jabalya, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Jabalya, North Gaza district, by a shell. He was killed while at home with members of his family.

Shaza al-'Abed Muhammad al-Habash was a 10 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). She was killed with her cousin while they were playing on the roof of the house. Three other children were wounded.

Muhammad Hikmat Matar Abu Halimah was a 16 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. He was shot by soldiers while he and his family were waving a white flag and driving on a tractor-drawn wagon to the hospital, after their house had been shelled with white phosphorous.

Matar Sa'ed Matar Abu Halimah was a 17 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. He was shot by soldiers while he and his family were waving a white flag and driving on a tractor-drawn wagon to the hospital, after their house had been shelled with white phosphorous.

Suhair Ziad Ramadan a-Nimer was a 10 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while standing on the roof of her house with members of her family.

Wadi'a Amin 'Omar 'Omar was a 2 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a shell fired from a tank. He was killed while at home with members of his family.

Ruba Muhammad Fadel Abu Ras was a 13 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while next to her house in a-Zeitun neighborhood.

Hamzah Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 7 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. He was burned to death along with his sister and two brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck his house. His father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five other family members were burned by the phosphorous, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Hashem 'Awani 'Abd al-Fatah Jadu' was a 17 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed with his two brothers when their house in a-Sabra neighborhood was bombed.

Musa Yusef Hassan Barbakh was a 16 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a missile. He was killed together with his uncle and cousins while they were cutting wood for the baking oven in the yard of the house.

Israa Qusai Muhammad al-Habash was a 12 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). She was killed with her cousin while they were playing on the roof of the house. Three other children were wounded.

Farah 'Amar Fuad al-Hilu was a 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition. She was killed while she fled from her house with her family after her grandfather was shot by soldiers who entered the house.

Jihad Samir Faiz Erhim was a 8 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city. He was killed near his home in a-Zeitun neighborhood.

a-Sayed Jawad Muhammad a-Siksik was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed while on the roof of his house.

Zeid Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 10 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Burned to death along with his sister and two brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck his house. His father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five other family members were burned by the phosphorous, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Yusef 'Abed Muhsein Barbakh was a 14 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a missile. He was killed together with his father, two of his brothers, and his cousin while they were cutting wood for the baking oven in the yard of the house.

'Abd a-Rahim Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 13 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. He was burned to death together with his sister and two brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck their house. His father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five others in the family were burned, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Iyad Nabil 'Abd a-Rahman Saleh was a 16 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a shell. He was killed while he was next to his house in al-'Awadeh Towers.

Ahmad Khader Diab Sbieh was a 17 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). Killed with his cousin while playing on the roof of the house.

Mahmoud Khaled 'Alian al-Masharawi was a 12 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). Killed with his cousin while playing on the roof of the house.

'Ayed 'Imad Jamal Khairah was a 14 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city. He was killed while walking in an area in which armed persons were present.

Bahaa a-Din Muaiad Kamal Abu Wadi was a 7 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed while he was with his family at home in a-Zaitun neighborhood.

Shahd Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 1 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. She was burned to death along with three of her brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck her house. Her father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five other family members were burned by the phosphorous, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Muhammad Faraj Isma'il Hasuna was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city. He was killed in a-Tufah neighborhood while on his way to his sister's house.

Ziad Muhammad Salma Abu Sanimah was a 9 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a missile. He was killed while playing in the street next to his house.

Jihad Kamal Hassan Ahmad was a 17 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district. She was killed while riding in a car with her family.

'Omar Ahmad Mahmoud al-Bard'i was a 11 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed while transporting paramedics to wounded combatants.

Hamzah Zuheir Rizeq Tantish was a 11 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district. He was killed with his cousin while they were on the roof of the house.

'Abd al-Karim Ziad Ramadan a-Nimer was a 13 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed while standing on the roof of his house with members of his family.

Sherri

Here is more about these white phosphorous attacks on the civilians and children of Gaza, that injured and killed many children in Gaza, burning many of the targeted civilians to death.

"Photos of Israeli White Phosphorus attacks on UN schools in Gaza

The following are photos of an Israeli white phosphorus attack in a UNRWA school in Beit Lahia in Gaza. White phosphorus is illegal to use in civilian areas, and its use by Israel constitutes a war crime.

Two children were killed in this attack, a mother lost her legs, and dozens were injured. Others who inhaled white phosphorus fumes may only know the effect of the attack on their health in time.

Next time a Zionist apologist tells you Israel doesn’t use white phosphorus in illegal ways, point them to these pictures, and let them try to deny the obvious."

Israeli Attack On UN School

Sherri

"The Israeli military said its investigation into the use of white phosphorous was still under way, but insisted its use of what it called 155mm "smoke shells" was legal.

"Based on the findings at this stage it is already possible to conclude that the IDF's use of smoke shells was in accordance with international law," it said. "These shells were used for specific operational needs only and in accord with international humanitarian law. The claim that smoke shells were used indiscriminately, or to threaten the civilian population, is baseless."

exactly how ignorant are you. do you actually think the IDF is going to say "gosh darn it. you're right. we did a thorough investigation and damn, we are guilty of committing war crimes."

i was in the U.S. Army field artillery and using WP rounds like israel did is an illegal use of a weapon, and, i might add, really stupid.

I've never seen Hosscome barging into a 'fluffy' thread like the Coffee Shop or the Tavern or such flaming other posters and trash-talking them.

I've only ever seen Tinny, PatCat, Sherri, Sealie and Theliq(uored-up and stupid!) do that kind of shit. Some of 'em more than once.

IFF you wanna talk about 'posses', Steverino.......

that's not true. i have hardly ever posted on the coffee shop or tavern threads. and what the hell are these fluffy threads? there ain't no fluffy threads on this board.

Well, Seal - if you go look up the posts by those posters you will find out that my statement was basically accurate. And there ARE fluffy threads, a few here & there.

Maybe the bolding will help you understand that CS and Tavern are not the *only* fluffy threads AND you're not the only poster on the list.

"basically accurate"...and my saying john wayne gacy, david berkowicz, jeffery dahmer, ted bundy, and MHunterB are convicted serial killers is "basically accurate."

exactly how often do these posters you named post in the tavern or the coffee shop and how do they disrupt it...or do i need to check it out. so, no one flames in these "fluufy" places.

exactly how ignorant are you. do you actually think the IDF is going to say "gosh darn it. you're right. we did a thorough investigation and damn, we are guilty of committing war crimes."

i was in the U.S. Army field artillery and using WP rounds like israel did is an illegal use of a weapon, and, i might add, really stupid.
Not one of the more intelligent responses I have ever seen, but, let's roll with it. You have offered no credible evidence to dispute what the Israeli's have stated. So you statement is probative of nothing.

The fact that you assert that you were in field artillery and nothing more is equally meaningless. For all I know you could have been the company cook or designated latrine police.

What Israel further stated was "Gaza Division Commander Brig. Gen. Eyal Eisenberg, as well as Col. Ilan Malka, Commander of the Givati Brigade, were the subject of disciplinary action after their superiors found that they had overstepped their authority in approving the use of phosphorous shells." This was in response to a UN query.

btw much like your reasoning, I'll take my eggs scrambled...:lol:

A rest from the propaganda and the tug at the heart string horsehit...I posted about the investigation and justification of the use this material. How about responding to that.

seriously, what do you think a NAZI military justice panel would find if they investigated the acts of guards in the death camps that were accused of war crimes.

christ, an IDF chucklehead empties a mag into a little girl's head and an IDF panel ends up promoting him. IDF soldiers gang rape a little girl andd most get off because it is "consentual" sex. the two of the thirty five plus who didn't get off were discharged...and not even dishonourably as best as i can recollect.

perhaps you would care to explain why no other reputable body has exonerated israel for their illegal use of white phosphorus?

also, on an urban battlefield where you want to conceaal your movement from the bad guys, you would use grenades, not call in artillery...unless of course, the enemy happens to be wearing orange day glo vests. remember, that smoke doesn't discriminate and conceals the bad guys as well as the good, and the bad guys know the terrain.

by fookin' jingo, seanin.

amadan.

Not one of the more intelligent responses I have ever seen, but, let's roll with it. You have offered no credible evidence to dispute what the Israeli's have stated. So you statement is probative of nothing.

The fact that you assert that you were in field artillery and nothing more is equally meaningless. For all I know you could have been the company cook or designated latrine police.

What Israel further stated was "Gaza Division Commander Brig. Gen. Eyal Eisenberg, as well as Col. Ilan Malka, Commander of the Givati Brigade, were the subject of disciplinary action after their superiors found that they had overstepped their authority in approving the use of phosphorous shells." This was in response to a UN query.

btw much like your reasoning, I'll take my eggs scrambled...:lol:

fire direction and target aquisition.

what disciplinary action? hell, malka was promoted to general after his investigation and eisenberg seems none the worse for wear.

one of the members of the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflicy was a highly respected colonel in the irish deense forces.

Last edited:
Did sherri ever show THESE pictures?

burningbus.jpg

sderot_298.jpg

sderot_shelter_3.jpg

bombedbus.jpg

sderot1.jpg

sderot_2278.jpg

images

23797-5.jpg

injured.jpg

sderot_2298_e.jpg

050415_182511-303_11.jpg

sderot_051707b.jpg

sderot_052007b.jpg

vic.jpg

sderot_2278c_2.jpg
[/IMG]

evacuation.jpg

bodiesonbus.jpg

http://palestinename.com/bodybus.jpg

graves.jpg

israelirel.jpg

relatives1.jpg

As I said two wrongs don't make this right,on either side.steven

Yeah, but this post wasn't for you, was for Sherri.

SHE obviously thinks otherwise.:doubt:

This is from Human Rights Watch 75 page report.

All of the white phosphorus shells Human Rights Watch found in Gaza are from the same lot, manufactured in the United States and marked: THS89D112-003 155MM M825E1. THS89D is the manufacturer identification code denoting that the shells and contents were produced in April 1989 by Thiokol Aerospace, which operated the Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant at the time; 112-003 are the interfix and sequence numbers, which denote that several lots of the same ammunition were being produced simultaneously; 155mm stands for the caliber of the artillery shell. M825E1 is the US military designation for an older remanufactured M825 white phosphorus shell that has been brought up to the current M825A1 standard.5

Additionally, Reuters news agency photographed an IDF artillery unit in Israel near Gaza
handling M825A1 projectiles on January 4, 2009 with the lot number PB-91J011-002A,
indicating that these shells were produced in the United States at the Pine Bluff Arsenal in
September 1991.

White phosphorous is manufactured in the US and we send it to Israel to murder children and innocent civilians with, used in Palestine, used in Lebanon, in the past, as well, against civilians.

All of this shows how involved the US is with Israel's attacks upon and injuries of and murders of children and innocent civilians in Palestine, we fund it and enable it and are participants in it, with the weapons and millions of dollars in aid we give Israel every single day.

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/iopt0309web.pdf

Sherri

Last edited:
Lipush,

Your souvenir photos you cherish and love to share with all of us here, that commemorate and celebrate your eternal victim psychosis, you shared, why, to prove you are a victim and your Nazi Zionist buddies have a right to murder children in Gaza?

Go check into a mental hospital and take all your fellow Nazi Zionists with you!

And Nazi Zionist bitch, stop murdering children in Palestine!

Sherri

Last edited:
never heard sherri getting pissed over WP being used in rocket launchers.

Again hypocrisy from Sherri.

Lipush,

The issue is Nazi Israel's use of white phosphorous to murder children in Palestine with.

Human rights groups are not writing reports about Palestinian use of white phosphorous, only Israels.

Nazi Bitch, stop changing the subject!

But what else can one expect from a nice Nazi like Lipush?

Sherri

Sherri is far BEYOND hypocrisy-----she is the SHIT OF THE 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE----
the most genocidal ideology in history and combined with the CALIPHATE
IMPERIALIST PIGS ----responsible for almost every geocidal murder in history.

An interesting reality of history is that the 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE and the
CALIPHATE IMPERIALISM----virtually controlled the world for almost 1000
VERY BLOODY BARBARIC YEARS -----and lately there is a movement
amongst its disgusting descendants to share that power again and impose
their filth on the world in the guise of a "MONOTHEISITC ALLIANCE"
It is a gross atrocity-----For those who find some form of true prognotication
in the poetry of the bible-----it is this MONOTHEISTIC ALLIANCE ----that
is the vision of horror described in 'revelations" and by Ezekiel or as
some call it in some strange language "the anti christ" I strongly
suspect that Sherri is a card carrying member of this current filth----which,
interestigly enough, is sponsored by saudi arabia. The alliance of
Adolf abu ali and al husseini was a mere preamble

Human Rights Watch found no support for Israel's claim Hamas used white phosphorous.

What can one expect from Nazi Israel, they commit a particular war crime and immediately falsely claim, Palestinians did it, too, and their own war crimes they cannot disprove, they blame them on Palestinians too!

"Concerning Hamas’s Alleged Use of White Phosphorus, On January 14, Israeli police claimed that Hamas had fired a single mortar shell with white phosphorus from Gaza into Israel. Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the shell had landed in a field near Sderot that morning, causing no injuries or damage.9 Haaretz newspaper reported that it hit an open field in the Eshkol area in the western Negev.10

A Human Rights Watch researcher went to Sderot the next day to investigate, but local
authorities said they were unaware of the attack. One Sderot resident said he had heard
about a mortar shell, possibly with white phosphorus, landing in a field outside of town, but
he did not know where. When asked for details, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told
Human Rights Watch that “

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/iopt0309web.pdf

Sherri

ooo
for the record WHITE PHOSOPHOROUS is not a weapon-----it can kill-----but then again so can a thrown rock. The idea that any army is "ATTACKING" with white phosphorous is
as idiotic as stating that an army is ATTACKING with tear gas----which can kill too---like
if a tear gas cannister hits someone in the head. White phisphorous is a self ignighting
powder which CAN CAUSE BURNS if it comes into DIRECT contact with skin. In order
to actually kill a person the person has to be doused in the stuff which tends to fall
straight to the ground and produce a rising wisp of smoke------and then it is GONE

sherri is a filthy liar. Het statements that WHOLE FAMILIES are burned to death
by the stuff when TARGETED with it------are utterly absurd

Sherri is far BEYOND hypocrisy-----she is the SHIT OF THE 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE----
the most genocidal ideology in history and combined with the CALIPHATE
IMPERIALIST PIGS ----responsible for almost every geocidal murder in history.

An interesting reality of history is that the 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE and the
CALIPHATE IMPERIALISM----virtually controlled the world for almost 1000
VERY BLOODY BARBARIC YEARS -----and lately there is a movement
amongst its disgusting descendants to share that power again and impose
their filth on the world in the guise of a "MONOTHEISITC ALLIANCE"
It is a gross atrocity-----For those who find some form of true prognotication
in the poetry of the bible-----it is this MONOTHEISTIC ALLIANCE ----that
is the vision of horror described in 'revelations" and by Ezekiel or as
some call it in some strange language "the anti christ" I strongly
suspect that Sherri is a card carrying member of this current filth----which,
interestigly enough, is sponsored by saudi arabia. The alliance of
Adolf abu ali and al husseini was a mere preamble

rosie,

The Roman Empire fell a long time ago, try to live in the present!

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back