🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard sherri getting pissed over WP being used in rocket launchers.

Again hypocrisy from Sherri.

Sherri is far BEYOND hypocrisy-----she is the SHIT OF THE 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE----
the most genocidal ideology in history and combined with the CALIPHATE
IMPERIALIST PIGS ----responsible for almost every geocidal murder in history.

An interesting reality of history is that the 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE and the
CALIPHATE IMPERIALISM----virtually controlled the world for almost 1000
VERY BLOODY BARBARIC YEARS -----and lately there is a movement
amongst its disgusting descendants to share that power again and impose
their filth on the world in the guise of a "MONOTHEISITC ALLIANCE"
It is a gross atrocity-----For those who find some form of true prognotication
in the poetry of the bible-----it is this MONOTHEISTIC ALLIANCE ----that
is the vision of horror described in 'revelations" and by Ezekiel or as
some call it in some strange language "the anti christ" I strongly
suspect that Sherri is a card carrying member of this current filth----which,
interestigly enough, is sponsored by saudi arabia. The alliance of
Adolf abu ali and al husseini was a mere preamble

rosie,

The Roman Empire fell a long time ago, try to live in the present!

Sherri

Oh gee its sherri back with her moronic pedantry and idiot stereotyped
rejoiners THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
aka REICH --first, second and third -----is alive in the heart of every one
of sherri's fellow ass lickers of Adolf abu ali Adolf is indeed dead----for that
matter ----so is Yeshu ben Yosef------but the evil of the former lives on in the
hearts of every jihadist pig and sow and their fellow ISA-RESPECTERS The filth
of the "holy" roman empire is reflected in each of sherri's posts

exactly how ignorant are you. do you actually think the IDF is going to say "gosh darn it. you're right. we did a thorough investigation and damn, we are guilty of committing war crimes."

i was in the U.S. Army field artillery and using WP rounds like israel did is an illegal use of a weapon, and, i might add, really stupid.
Not one of the more intelligent responses I have ever seen, but, let's roll with it. You have offered no credible evidence to dispute what the Israeli's have stated. So you statement is probative of nothing.

The fact that you assert that you were in field artillery and nothing more is equally meaningless. For all I know you could have been the company cook or designated latrine police.

What Israel further stated was "Gaza Division Commander Brig. Gen. Eyal Eisenberg, as well as Col. Ilan Malka, Commander of the Givati Brigade, were the subject of disciplinary action after their superiors found that they had overstepped their authority in approving the use of phosphorous shells." This was in response to a UN query.

btw much like your reasoning, I'll take my eggs scrambled...:lol:

fire direction and target aquisition.

what disciplinary action? hell, malka was promoted to general after his investigation and eisenberg seems none the worse for wear.

one of the members of the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflicy was a highly respected colonel in the irish deense forces.

This is from Human Rights Watch 75 page report.

All of the white phosphorus shells Human Rights Watch found in Gaza are from the same lot, manufactured in the United States and marked: THS89D112-003 155MM M825E1. THS89D is the manufacturer identification code denoting that the shells and contents were produced in April 1989 by Thiokol Aerospace, which operated the Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant at the time; 112-003 are the interfix and sequence numbers, which denote that several lots of the same ammunition were being produced simultaneously; 155mm stands for the caliber of the artillery shell. M825E1 is the US military designation for an older remanufactured M825 white phosphorus shell that has been brought up to the current M825A1 standard.5

Additionally, Reuters news agency photographed an IDF artillery unit in Israel near Gaza
handling M825A1 projectiles on January 4, 2009 with the lot number PB-91J011-002A,
indicating that these shells were produced in the United States at the Pine Bluff Arsenal in
September 1991.

White phosphorous is manufactured in the US and we send it to Israel to murder children and innocent civilians with, used in Palestine, used in Lebanon, in the past, as well, against civilians.

All of this shows how involved the US is with Israel's attacks upon and injuries of and murders of children and innocent civilians in Palestine, we fund it and enable it and are participants in it, with the weapons and millions of dollars in aid we give Israel every single day.

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/iopt0309web.pdf

Sherri

You two need to get together and read a little more. The Human Rights Watch has been criticized by it's founder ROBERT L. BERNSTEIN, "as the founder of Human Rights Watch, its active chairman for 20 years and now founding chairman emeritus, I must do something that I never anticipated: I must publicly join the group’s critics. Human Rights Watch had as its original mission to pry open closed societies, advocate basic freedoms and support dissenters. But recently it has been issuing reports on the Israeli-Arab conflict that are helping those who wish to turn Israel into a pariah state." Leaders of Human Rights Watch know that Hamas and Hezbollah chose to wage war from densely populated areas, deliberately transforming neighborhoods into battlefields. They know that more and better arms are flowing into both Gaza and Lebanon and are poised to strike again. And they know that this militancy continues to deprive Palestinians of any chance for the peaceful and productive life they deserve. Yet Israel, the repeated victim of aggression, faces the brunt of Human Rights Watch’s criticism."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/20/opinion/20bernstein.html?_r=2&em&

Further, "Israel has reacted with a sense of vindication since South African Judge Richard Goldstone retracted accusations of Israeli war crimes during its war with Hamas in Gaza two years ago. "Mr. Goldstone, who headed a panel of the United Nations Human Rights Council that made the accusations in more than 500 pages worth of reports in 2009, wrote in a Washington Post opinion piece published Friday that Israeli inquires into the reports' allegations have made it clear that its army didn’t intentionally target Gaza civilians. He shifted criticism to the militant Islamist group Hamas for "heinous" acts of shooting rockets at Israeli cities and for refusing to investigate itself."
In Israel, Goldstone's Gaza war retraction triggers 'earthquake' of vindication - CSMonitor.com

Connery-----I served in the military too-----but never shot a gun or launched a TORPEDO in my life-------I wonder if you can comment with some authority on the statement by the most
moronic on this board----that ISRAEL USES WHITE PHOSPHOROUS as a weapon
for the purpose of KILLING WHOLE FAMILIES ----based on what I do know about
white phosphorous-----such a usage seems HIGHLY IMPROBABLY-----in fact so
utterly improbably that the statement by the poster strikes me as PSYCHOTIC. I did google and learned that the only way a WHOLE FAMILY can be murdered with WHITE PHOSPHOROUS with any level of efficiency would be to tie them down and FORCE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS

a nail bomb in an enclosed space is FAR MORE EFFICIENT A WEAPON OF KILLING which is
why they work so well when sluts tie them to their stinking asses

Not one of the more intelligent responses I have ever seen, but, let's roll with it. You have offered no credible evidence to dispute what the Israeli's have stated. So you statement is probative of nothing.

The fact that you assert that you were in field artillery and nothing more is equally meaningless. For all I know you could have been the company cook or designated latrine police.

What Israel further stated was "Gaza Division Commander Brig. Gen. Eyal Eisenberg, as well as Col. Ilan Malka, Commander of the Givati Brigade, were the subject of disciplinary action after their superiors found that they had overstepped their authority in approving the use of phosphorous shells." This was in response to a UN query.

btw much like your reasoning, I'll take my eggs scrambled...:lol:

what disciplinary action? hell, malka was promoted to general after his investigation and eisenberg seems none the worse for wear.

one of the members of the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflicy was a highly respected colonel in the irish deense forces.

All of the white phosphorus shells Human Rights Watch found in Gaza are from the same lot, manufactured in the United States and marked: THS89D112-003 155MM M825E1. THS89D is the manufacturer identification code denoting that the shells and contents were produced in April 1989 by Thiokol Aerospace, which operated the Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant at the time; 112-003 are the interfix and sequence numbers, which denote that several lots of the same ammunition were being produced simultaneously; 155mm stands for the caliber of the artillery shell. M825E1 is the US military designation for an older remanufactured M825 white phosphorus shell that has been brought up to the current M825A1 standard.5

Additionally, Reuters news agency photographed an IDF artillery unit in Israel near Gaza
handling M825A1 projectiles on January 4, 2009 with the lot number PB-91J011-002A,
indicating that these shells were produced in the United States at the Pine Bluff Arsenal in
September 1991.

White phosphorous is manufactured in the US and we send it to Israel to murder children and innocent civilians with, used in Palestine, used in Lebanon, in the past, as well, against civilians.

All of this shows how involved the US is with Israel's attacks upon and injuries of and murders of children and innocent civilians in Palestine, we fund it and enable it and are participants in it, with the weapons and millions of dollars in aid we give Israel every single day.

Sherri

You two need to get together and read a little more. The Human Rights Watch has been criticized by it's founder ROBERT L. BERNSTEIN, "as the founder of Human Rights Watch, its active chairman for 20 years and now founding chairman emeritus, I must do something that I never anticipated: I must publicly join the group’s critics. Human Rights Watch had as its original mission to pry open closed societies, advocate basic freedoms and support dissenters. But recently it has been issuing reports on the Israeli-Arab conflict that are helping those who wish to turn Israel into a pariah state." Leaders of Human Rights Watch know that Hamas and Hezbollah chose to wage war from densely populated areas, deliberately transforming neighborhoods into battlefields. They know that more and better arms are flowing into both Gaza and Lebanon and are poised to strike again. And they know that this militancy continues to deprive Palestinians of any chance for the peaceful and productive life they deserve. Yet Israel, the repeated victim of aggression, faces the brunt of Human Rights Watch’s criticism."

Further, "Israel has reacted with a sense of vindication since South African Judge Richard Goldstone retracted accusations of Israeli war crimes during its war with Hamas in Gaza two years ago. "Mr. Goldstone, who headed a panel of the United Nations Human Rights Council that made the accusations in more than 500 pages worth of reports in 2009, wrote in a Washington Post opinion piece published Friday that Israeli inquires into the reports' allegations have made it clear that its army didn’t intentionally target Gaza civilians. He shifted criticism to the militant Islamist group Hamas for "heinous" acts of shooting rockets at Israeli cities and for refusing to investigate itself."
In Israel, Goldstone's Gaza war retraction triggers 'earthquake' of vindication - CSMonitor.com

Human Rights Watch is one of the two major intl human rights groups in our world and they address human rights abuses worldwide.Their reports have credibility and they, are just one of many organizations who have called the use of white phosphorous on civilians war crimes.

Last edited:
sherri waxes IDIOTIC AGAIN-----white phosphorous is a legal substance and not a weapon. Its value is confined to creating a smoke screen and ----in some cases as a flare. Israel has
never used it as a weapon as the liar slut sherri CLAIMS In fact----such a usage is silly and inefficient The only way it can harm people is either if it falls DIRECTLY ON EXPOSED SKIN or----in rare cases it can start a fire. ---another way to die of white phosphorous
is by PURPOSELY EATING THE STUFF (for those out there who seek JANNAH) The restriction on White Phosphorous use is upon densely populated places with "CIVILIANS" since sherri's fellow islamo nazi pigs have been known to place bombs even on babies----there are no civilians in Gaza A slut with a bomb on her stinking ass OR ONE TRAINED TO BELIEVE that putting a bomb on her stinking ass is a way to JANNAH ----is not a "civilian" Keep in mind ----none of Sherri's heroes of 9-11-01 were MILITARY----- "civilians" ona and all------same is true of the ISA RESPECTING "doctors" of GLASGOW and Sherri's heroes of the LONDON 'tube" bombings

September 1991.

Sherri

Human Rights Watch is one of the two major intl human rights groups in our world and they address human rights abuses worldwide.Their reports have credibility and they, are just one of many organizations who have called the use of white phosphorous on civilians war crimes. Hasbara propaganda organizations like CSMonitor were created for the sole purpose of whitewashing Israels crimes and nothing they write has any credibility.

LOL you are too much Sherri, the founder of Human Rights Watch was the one to discredit the organization regarding the within issues. The CS monitor reported on the investigation launched by the UN. I have to spoon feed you everything. Look, I cannot read it for you too..:eusa_eh:

HRW looks closer at a number of specific IDF attacks on Gaza using white phosphorous.

Here is an attack by the IDF using white phosphorous on a UNRWA school, that the UN was using as a UN Shelter, this deliberate and direct attack on civilians and civilian objects killed two small children and the attacks even continued upon ambulances that tried to enter the school.

Who but Nazis carry out attacks on schools and defenseless men, women and children and humantarian workers liek this!

This attack exposes the Naziism of Nazi Israel!

Beit Lahiya UNRWA School

Around 6 a.m. on Saturday, January 17, the IDF starting firing at least three artillery shells,
which Human Rights Watch determined to be white phosphorus, over and in the immediate
vicinity of a UN-run elementary school in Beit Lahiya. At the time, the school was housing
roughly 1,600 people, who had sought refuge there from neighboring areas. Human Rights
Watch found no indication that IDF units or Palestinian armed groups were operating in the
area at the time.

The attack killed two young brothers when an already-detonated white phosphorus shell
landed in a classroom on the top floor of the school; the shell also severely injured their
mother and a cousin. The shelling also spread burning white phosphorus wedges all over
the school and surrounding area, wounding 12 other people, setting fire to a classroom
where displaced persons were sheltering, and damaging a nearby market.36 Human Rights
Watch visited the site on January 23, six days after the attack, and saw white phosphorus
wedges still burning when children dug them out of the sand.

According to two witnesses, around 3 a.m. the IDF began firing shells that appear to have
been white phosphorus some 600 meters north of the school. Nimr al-Maqusi, 50, an
unemployed civil servant who lives across the street from the school, said he saw the shells
explode above northern Beit Layiha every few minutes. “Wherever the pieces of the shells
landed, fires would suddenly ignite,” he recalled, reckoning that the shells were coming
from the southeast. 37 Yusuf Daoud, 45, an unemployed electrician who lives on the same
street, also across from the school, was watching the same explosions. Interviewed
separately, he told Human Rights Watch: “None of us at home were sleeping. We were all
afraid of the shelling that was coming in.”38

According to three witnesses – the two men who live across the street from the school and
another man who was inside the school at the time – no IDF forces were in the area at the
time. All of the witnesses said they saw at least three shells explode above the school.
‘Ali al-Shamali, 46, who works as an attendant at the school and is also a volunteer with the
local committee for displaced persons, said he saw a shell crash through the school roof
and land in a classroom on the top floor. “Less than ten minutes later, another phosphorus39 shell hit the school, and we rushed upstairs,” he said. “Then another three or
four white phosphorus shells hit, and one hit the market next to the school.”40

The shell that hit the classroom immediately killed two young brothers and severely
wounded their mother, al-Shamali said. The Al-Mezan Center for Human Rights, based in
Gaza City, identified the two children as Bilal al-Ashqar, 5, and Muhammad al-Ashqar, 4.
According to a relative of the victims, Azhar al-Ashqar, the boys’ mother, Nujud, 28, was
wounded in the head and right hand, which was later amputated at the hospital. The boys’
cousin Mona, 18, was wounded in the leg and had it later amputated.42

Dozens of burning wedges landed in the courtyard and a classroom on the second floor
caught on fire, all of the witnesses said. On January 23, Human Rights Watch saw the
scorched classroom with burned clothes and other personal items inside.

The attack continued as ambulances and a fire engine arrived at the scene, the witnesses
said, while the displaced persons who had been staying in the school escaped to the streets
and nearby homes. Yusuf Daoud said he watched as more shells exploded over the school,
causing pieces of debris and flaming fragments to land on his balcony. “The smoke was
white with some yellow, and the odor was awful,” he said. “It seems to affect little children
and older people, especially.”

Sherri

Last edited:
sherri waxes idiotic-------if Israel wanted to DESTROY A SCHOOL FULL OF PEOPLE----the last
weapon of choice would be white phosphorous------as to WHO WOULD ATTACK A SCHOOL? ---tha answer is simply ISA RESPECTERS they have done so many times -----the reposts cited by sherrie are obviously idiotic if Israel did use white phosphorous in that attack---it was OBVIOUSLY NOT TO KILL PEOPLE poison nail bombs do a much more efficient job

It is clear that some of the jerks who made that report THOUGHT that white phosphorous is an outlawed substance in war-------so they INVENTED A LIBEL ------libel makers are not all that bright --------the recipe for blood in matzoh never existed ------Sherri's resport in on the level of the APHRODISIAC chewing gum------or the BUBONIC PLAGUE LIBELS of her past

Connery,

Human Rights Watch is one of the two major intl human rights groups in our world and they address human rights abuses worldwide.Their reports have credibility and they, are just one of many organizations who have called the use of white phosphorous on civilians war crimes. Hasbara propaganda organizations like CSMonitor were created for the sole purpose of whitewashing Israels crimes and nothing they write has any credibility.

LOL you are too much Sherri, the founder of Human Rights Watch was the one to discredit the organization regarding the within issues. The CS monitor reported on the investigation launched by the UN. I have to spoon feed you everything. Look, I cannot read it for you too..:eusa_eh:

My Nazi Friend Connery,

Disgruntled employees have been around forever, you got to do better than that, now! Not to mention the problem of the source reporting these alleged comments has no credibility!

Last I heard, Human Rights Watch remains as one of the major two intl human rights
groups in our world.

When that changes, you come back now with your character assassinations!

I suggest you go back to your Nazi Zionist hasbara trainers like a good little Nazi puppy dog and see if you can come up with some better defense for these unlawful killings/murders/war crimes under The Fourth Geneva Convention, but I will not be holding my breath waiting to hear back from you, knowing there is no defense for these deliberate war crimes carried out against children and defenseless civilians by Isreal in her ongoing Occupation of Palestine!

Sherri

The Christian Science Monitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The words of the SherriThing are completely baseless and idiotic, as can readily be seen by a comparison of the contents of the link above, to her declaration that

"Hasbara propaganda organizations like CSMonitor were created for the sole purpose of whitewashing Israels crimes and nothing they write has any credibility."

As I said before, the SherriThing dwells in its own bizarro world........

Criticism of Human Rights Watch

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The international non-governmental organization Human Rights Watch (HRW) has been criticized by national governments, other NGOs, its founder and former Chairman Robert L. Bernstein, and the media. It has been accused by critics[1] of being influenced by United States government policy,[2] in particular in relation to reporting on Latin America;[3][4][5][6][7] ignoring anti-Semitism in Europe or being anti-Semitic;[8] biases in relation to the Arab–Israeli conflict; and unfair and biased reporting of human rights issues in Eritrea and Ethiopia.[9][10][11] Accusations in relation to the Arab–Israeli conflict include claims that HRW is biased against Israel[12][13][14] and that requesting or accepting donations from Saudi Arabian citizens causes it to be biased;[15] it has also been accused of unbalanced reporting against Hezbollah in Lebanon[16][17] and against Palestinian militant groups.[18].....

HRW has been criticized for cooperating with the Saudi government by holding fundraisers in that country, and for not releasing the names of its Saudi donors.[26]
Criticism of Human Rights Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Criticism of Human Rights Watch

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The international non-governmental organization Human Rights Watch (HRW) has been criticized by national governments, other NGOs, its founder and former Chairman Robert L. Bernstein, and the media. It has been accused by critics[1] of being influenced by United States government policy,[2] in particular in relation to reporting on Latin America;[3][4][5][6][7] ignoring anti-Semitism in Europe or being anti-Semitic;[8] biases in relation to the Arab–Israeli conflict; and unfair and biased reporting of human rights issues in Eritrea and Ethiopia.[9][10][11] Accusations in relation to the Arab–Israeli conflict include claims that HRW is biased against Israel[12][13][14] and that requesting or accepting donations from Saudi Arabian citizens causes it to be biased;[15] it has also been accused of unbalanced reporting against Hezbollah in Lebanon[16][17] and against Palestinian militant groups.[18].....

HRW has been criticized for cooperating with the Saudi government by holding fundraisers in that country, and for not releasing the names of its Saudi donors.[26]
Criticism of Human Rights Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sherri is far BEYOND hypocrisy-----she is the SHIT OF THE 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE----
the most genocidal ideology in history and combined with the CALIPHATE
IMPERIALIST PIGS ----responsible for almost every geocidal murder in history.

An interesting reality of history is that the 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE and the
CALIPHATE IMPERIALISM----virtually controlled the world for almost 1000
VERY BLOODY BARBARIC YEARS -----and lately there is a movement
amongst its disgusting descendants to share that power again and impose
their filth on the world in the guise of a "MONOTHEISITC ALLIANCE"
It is a gross atrocity-----For those who find some form of true prognotication
in the poetry of the bible-----it is this MONOTHEISTIC ALLIANCE ----that
is the vision of horror described in 'revelations" and by Ezekiel or as
some call it in some strange language "the anti christ" I strongly
suspect that Sherri is a card carrying member of this current filth----which,
interestigly enough, is sponsored by saudi arabia. The alliance of
Adolf abu ali and al husseini was a mere preamble

rosie,

The Roman Empire fell a long time ago, try to live in the present!

Sherri

Oh gee its sherri back with her moronic pedantry and idiot stereotyped
rejoiners THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
aka REICH --first, second and third -----is alive in the heart of every one
of sherri's fellow ass lickers of Adolf abu ali Adolf is indeed dead----for that
matter ----so is Yeshu ben Yosef------but the evil of the former lives on in the
hearts of every jihadist pig and sow and their fellow ISA-RESPECTERS The filth
of the "holy" roman empire is reflected in each of sherri's posts

rosie,

I do not support military conquests or killing rampages of anyone, no groups or persons or peoples, now or in the past, and unfortunately that kills all your claims about me. My thread is addressing Israel's killing and their attacks upon innocent children and civilians in Palestine. Will you ever be able to confront all the uncomfortable truths about Israel and what Israel is? I do not think the liklihood of that happening is very good, but I just want to say getting rid of all that hate inside of you would help you a lot, all that hate you harbour in your heart for Gentiles from the beginning of time until today. Let it go, it hurts you more than anyone else!

Sherri

---
sherri is desperate
Sherri is the Energizer Bunny on crack.

It is amusing that the islamo nazi pigs are FOCUSING on 'white phosphorous' The stuff
is simply not a KILLER------its only mechanism of harm is a VERY RARE FIRE-----or direct
contact with the skin-----which is also rare since the stuff does not EXPLODE it just falls down and makes a wisp of smoke The reason people do not like it in heavily populated places is that if it does fall on a person it can cause burns and then ONLY IF IT FALLS ON EXPOSED SKIN I am not suggesting that it SHOULD be tossed around willy nilly ------but its use is far less nefarious than the NAIL BOMBS used by ISA RESPECTERS----virtually world wide. White phosphorous has no value as an ANTI PERSONNEL weapon----nor as a anti STRUCTURE weapon-------it is not a weapon at all. Its danger is that just where it lands cannot easily be controlled ------just like those nail bombs that sherrie adores because they are SO EFFICIENT IN BLOWING THE BRAINS OUT OF non-gentiles

Connery,

My Nazi Friend Connery,

Disgruntled employees have been around forever, you got to do better than that, now! Not to mention the problem of the source reporting these alleged comments has no credibility!

Last I heard, Human Rights Watch remains as one of the major two intl human rights
groups in our world.

When that changes, you come back now with your character assassinations!

I suggest you go back to your Nazi Zionist hasbara trainers like a good little Nazi puppy dog and see if you can come up with some better defense for these unlawful killings/murders/war crimes under The Fourth Geneva Convention, but I will not be holding my breath waiting to hear back from you, knowing there is no defense for these deliberate war crimes carried out against children and defenseless civilians by Isreal in her ongoing Occupation of Palestine!

Sherri
Achtung, it looks like Frau Sherri, the good Christian fascist woman, is spouting off again. Meanwhile, Frau Sherri, what has the Human Rights group said about Syria where thousands are being killed and wounded? Do they just mention your Muslim Nazi friends in that country now and then? Or how about the Sudan? Do they mention what is happening there at least once in a while, or are they just concerned with Israel. Isn't it nice that Frau Sherri overlooks what her Muslim Nazi friends are doing? You can bet if she could figure out a way to blame the Jews for the killings her Muslim Nazi friends are doing, Frau Sherri wouldn't hesitate to do that.

---
sherri is desperate
Sherri is the Energizer Bunny on crack.

It is amusing that the islamo nazi pigs are FOCUSING on 'white phosphorous' The stuff
is simply not a KILLER------its only mechanism of harm is a VERY RARE FIRE-----or direct
contact with the skin-----which is also rare since the stuff does not EXPLODE it just falls down and makes a wisp of smoke The reason people do not like it in heavily populated places is that if it does fall on a person it can cause burns and then ONLY IF IT FALLS ON EXPOSED SKIN I am not suggesting that it SHOULD be tossed around willy nilly ------but its use is far less nefarious than the NAIL BOMBS used by ISA RESPECTERS----virtually world wide. White phosphorous has no value as an ANTI PERSONNEL weapon----nor as a anti STRUCTURE weapon-------it is not a weapon at all. Its danger is that just where it lands cannot easily be controlled ------just like those nail bombs that sherrie adores because they are SO EFFICIENT IN BLOWING THE BRAINS OUT OF non-gentiles

Nazi Rosie,

HRW tells everyone all they need to know about Israel's unlawful use of White Phosphorous in Gaza in Cast Lead, which acts constituted war crimes.

You obviously lack the expertise about white phosphorous HRW has.

Sherri

Human Rights Watch is one of the two major intl human rights groups in our world and they address human rights abuses worldwide.Their reports have credibility and they, are just one of many organizations who have called the use of white phosphorous on civilians war crimes. Hasbara propaganda organizations like CSMonitor were created for the sole purpose of whitewashing Israels crimes and nothing they write has any credibility.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!! This is just tooooo! funny! The little weasel SherriThing slunk back and tried to edit out her stupid words about the Christian Science Monitor above....

A decent human being would have acknowledged their mistake, an honest person would admit they posted hastily and so incorrectly - but not Sherri!

Thanks to Connery for preserving the original insanity for all to view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back