Israel calling up 300,000 reservists Invasion is imminent.

That's silly. Arabs have been there since the Babylonian exile. They didn't immigrate from Europe and Russia or the Arab states.
Super LOL !!!!

Now, the Arabs have not been there since 10,000 years ago, or since Abraham's time, but NOW.....

Drum Roll PLEASE.............

Since the Babylonian exile.

Surada means " I am really desperate to make Arabs being in Canaan since forever". "Oh, How I Love The Arabs !!!!!! "

Nope, just understanding American politics. AIPAC is a powerful lobby in the US. They lobby to put a foreign country interests ahead of US interest. With being $33 trillion in debt we shouldn't be giving money to any foreign country but I am willing to bet that money will flow from the US to Israel because of this war.

Has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. Learn some history.
Saudi Arabia has a sizable Shia minority of roughly 10 percent, and millions of adherents of a puritanical brand of Sunni Islam known as Wahhabism (an offshoot of the Sunni Hanbali school) that is antagonistic to Shia Islam. The transformation of Iran into an overtly Shia power after the Islamic revolution induced Saudi Arabia to accelerate the propagation of Wahhabism, as both countries revived a centuries-old sectarian rivalry over the true interpretation of Islam. Many of the groups responsible for sectarian violence that has occurred in the region and across the Muslim world since 1979 can be traced to Saudi and Iranian sources.

That's silly. Arabs have been there since the Babylonian exile. They didn't immigrate from Europe and Russia or the Arab states.
Oh---that's interesting. There were people you are calling "arabs"
in Jerusalem even before there was an arabic alphabet. That would
be about 600 BC. How do you know? In the past, I have noticed
that you defined just about ALL PEOPLE of the LEVANT as "arab"
of course-----muslims define all sorts of people as "muslim" too---
even "ALEXANDER THE GREAT" Long ago a young Pakistani surgeon I knew well told me "there was a jew in Spain who
converted to islam and THEN became a great doctor" 'name'
I asked. MAIMONIDES !!!!. Lots of people have been posthumously converted to either MORMONISM or ISLAM.
BTW DA JOOOS returned to Jerusalem-----did they have to deal
with those you call "arabs" who confiscated their homes?

Nope, just understanding American politics. AIPAC is a powerful lobby in the US. They lobby to put a foreign country interests ahead of US interest. With being $33 trillion in debt we shouldn't be giving money to any foreign country but I am willing to bet that money will flow from the US to Israel because of this war.
I doubt it. AIPAC is not a powerful lobby ---AND the talmud
does not contain a secret recipe for the transformation of base
metals to gold

That's what bothers me... they certainly did know. This was all very well planned and executed according to plan. I have a feeling we will see more surprises in the unfolding weeks and months ahead. Nobody pokes one of the worlds most dangerous militaries without having mapped out both the response and the end game.

Jo

Hamas is counting on the Israelis not being willing to risk the lives of the hostages. That will slow down or stop the Israeli invasion of Gaza. they will attempt to use Israelis sense of humanity against them.

I doubt it will work. I think the Israelis will consider the hostages as being killed no matter what they do. They know that they have to absolutely destroy Hamas in Gaza no matter what the cost.

Saudi Arabia has a sizable Shia minority of roughly 10 percent, and millions of adherents of a puritanical brand of Sunni Islam known as Wahhabism (an offshoot of the Sunni Hanbali school) that is antagonistic to Shia Islam. The transformation of Iran into an overtly Shia power after the Islamic revolution induced Saudi Arabia to accelerate the propagation of Wahhabism, as both countries revived a centuries-old sectarian rivalry over the true interpretation of Islam. Many of the groups responsible for sectarian violence that has occurred in the region and across the Muslim world since 1979 can be traced to Saudi and Iranian sources.
all true Mr. OFFAL----but I have known many Iranians---the
intelligentsia of that land were fleeing Iran way back in the mid 60s
and into the 70s (when I was {sob} young) Iranian muslims
despised arab muslims LONG before 1979. Arabs INVADED
their country and imposed all sorts of filth and destroyed
zoroastrianism-----which somehow still has a place in their
hearts ------and also "PARSI" cuisine, and music etc etc

all true Mr. OFFAL----but I have known many Iranians---the
intelligentsia of that land were fleeing Iran way back in the mid 60s
and into the 70s (when I was {sob} young) Iranian muslims
despised arab muslims LONG before 1979. Arabs INVADED
their country and imposed all sorts of filth and destroyed
zoroastrianism-----which somehow still has a place in their
hearts ------and also "PARSI" cuisine, and music etc etc
I have work with many well-educated Iranian engineers... They tend to excel in their field

Yeah.... remember that it's not all roses in the knesset. While Israel is unified there are underlying tensions that want all hostilities to cease. Unfortunately with Hamas' openly stated goal of eradication that cannot ever happen.
I think the idea is to annex Palestine both politically and culturally not to destroy it.
If you want to get rid of Satan you need to flatten the homes of his Demons first.
That way you can rebuild it in God's image.

I think you are mistaken there.
tell me the truth----did you ever "know" that the talmud
contains secret recipes for the making of gold and also
magical potions and incantations and has lots of stories
about Jesus?
I have work with many well-educated Iranian engineers... They tend to excel in their field
I have worked with many well educated IRANIANS---they
DO tend to excel in their fields-----even Physics. Iran is very
capable of creating a nuclear bomb. As to their religion----
my experience with Iranians is----NO INTEREST and they express
disgust at anything ARAB including the language of the koran

I can't think even for a moment that this was not expected by those who fostered the surprise attack. So what's the end game? Israel will occupy and absorb Palestine...there's no question about that now. Since the planners and schemers knew this would happen what are they planning to do about it? I think the answer is obvious. This is about taking the retreat option away in a larger confrontation.
Palestine will no longer be a bargaining chip.
I have a feeling That was the point of this entire conflict.

Jo
Apparently they were terrified of Saudi and Israel forming an agreement.

The real winner in this stupid war is the Iranian Mullahs. The Muslim world will be looking to them for leadership and thanks to Potatohead's stupidity they now have billions of dollars to fund terrorist activities.

I can't think even for a moment that this was not expected by those who fostered the surprise attack. So what's the end game? Israel will occupy and absorb Palestine...there's no question about that now. Since the planners and schemers knew this would happen what are they planning to do about it? I think the answer is obvious. This is about taking the retreat option away in a larger confrontation.
Palestine will no longer be a bargaining chip.
I have a feeling That was the point of this entire conflict.

Jo
Israel is going full Nazi-style scorched earth?

Very sad that they're following decades of terrorism, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity with more of the same.

God is literally weeping.

Israel is going full Nazi-style scorched earth?

Very sad that they're following decades of terrorism, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity with more of the same.

God is literally weeping.
It is very sad yes. I'm sure as in most wars 90 percent of the populous is unattached to the direct violence and would much rather just live in peace.

Super LOL !!!!

Now, the Arabs have not been there since 10,000 years ago, or since Abraham's time, but NOW.....

Drum Roll PLEASE.............

Since the Babylonian exile.

Surada means " I am really desperate to make Arabs being in Canaan since forever". "Oh, How I Love The Arabs !!!!!! "

Arabs were in Palestine long before Islam.

Forum List

Back