🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel finds Hamas are no longer amateur fighters

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
What is significant now is that Hamas fighters appear to be better trained, with a new set of skills that I don't think Israel anticipated. One Israeli soldier who came out of Shaja'ia was quoted in an Israeli publication that Hamas is fighting like Hezbollah, which waged a successful guerrilla war against Israel's occupation in the 1980s and 1990s, and inflicted high casualties on Israeli forces during the 2006 war between Hezbollah and Israel in Lebanon.

The last serious street fighting I saw in Gaza was in early 2008, and it was almost like it was "amateur hour," with fighters in Gaza parading around with their weapons but not really able to stop the Israeli forces. Now it appears they've learned they must keep a much lower profile. They've developed what could be called commando tactics, and are taking full advantage of their knowledge of their turf.

This is now a war, in my modest opinion -- it's gone beyond a mere incursion. Hamas shows no sign of backing down, and didn't jump at Egypt's cease-fire proposal. They want to show that they're a military force to be reckoned with, and are in it for the long run.

Israel finds Hamas are no longer amateur fighters - CNN.com

What is significant now is that Hamas fighters appear to be better trained, with a new set of skills that I don't think Israel anticipated. One Israeli soldier who came out of Shaja'ia was quoted in an Israeli publication that Hamas is fighting like Hezbollah, which waged a successful guerrilla war against Israel's occupation in the 1980s and 1990s, and inflicted high casualties on Israeli forces during the 2006 war between Hezbollah and Israel in Lebanon.

The last serious street fighting I saw in Gaza was in early 2008, and it was almost like it was "amateur hour," with fighters in Gaza parading around with their weapons but not really able to stop the Israeli forces. Now it appears they've learned they must keep a much lower profile. They've developed what could be called commando tactics, and are taking full advantage of their knowledge of their turf.

This is now a war, in my modest opinion -- it's gone beyond a mere incursion. Hamas shows no sign of backing down, and didn't jump at Egypt's cease-fire proposal. They want to show that they're a military force to be reckoned with, and are in it for the long run.

They are still cowards that hide behind women and children so should be videoed and then dragged to the ICJ to face charges of crimes against humanity. Should show how amateurish they are when they are sentenced to life and the P.A. is told all aid is frozen, including that going to UNWRA

Hamas had two goals.

1) Make the world aware of the Palestinian people's ongoing plight under Israel's draconian policies.

2) Make Israel look bad in the world's public opinion.

Both have been achieved........ :cool:

Hamas had two goals.

1) Make the world aware of the Palestinian people's ongoing plight under Israel's draconian policies.

you bring me back to my youth, sunni habibi---- as the Egyptian army
ran barefoot across the Sinai desert------fleeing the Israel army---Nasser
announced EGYPTIAN VICTORY ----June 1967

Hamas had two goals.

All that, and 600 dead Palestinians just for a show. Not to mention all the tunnels and other infrastructure now destroyed.......while the 'leaders' live \like caliphs in Qatar.....

Hamas had two goals.

WRONG AGAIN sunshine the world has seen that hamas is not interested in peace and the Palestinians are out of favour.

They arfe making themselves look bad by refusing a humanitarian cease fire and targeting Israeli children.

Hamas had two goals.

you bring me back to my youth, sunni habibi---- as the Egyptian army
ran barefoot across the Sinai desert------fleeing the Israel army---Nasser
announced EGYPTIAN VICTORY ----June 1967

Didn't the same thing happen in Iraq when the military spokesman said that no American troops were in Iraq as a missile flew past the window.

Hamas had two goals.

Which had absolutely nothing to do with their fighting ability. Israel is kicking their sorry asses.

Hamas had two goals.

Which had absolutely nothing to do with their fighting ability. Israel is kicking their sorry asses.
During the Vietnam War the NVA and VC lost every battle and engagement but eventually won the war.

Hamas is following the same game plan. .. :cool:

Lol don't you just love it how Muslims always claim victory, even when they are getting their asses kicked :lol:

IDF has killed wayyyy more Hamas Islamist scum then the other way around.

IDF has destroyed over 20 tunnels as well as weapons storage facilities and many Hamas headquarters.
Hamas has not destroyed any military assets in Israel.

Hamas is running away from the IDF, while they advance deeper into Gaza. We son't see Hamas pushing Israel away.

Sunni Troll, you are a demented Muslim retard :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Lol don't you just love it how Muslims always claim victory, even when they are getting their asses kicked :lol:

IDF has destroyed over 20 tunnels as well as weapons storage facilities and many Hamas headquarters.

Hamas is running away from the IDF, while they advance deeper into Gaza. We son't see Hamas pushing Israel away.

Sunni Troll, you are a demented Muslim retard
Hamas has no planes, tanks, war ships, or cannons.

But they have stopped the IDF barbarian advance in its tracks and gave them a bloody nose. .. :thup:

All thats missing is the high body count....for Israelis anyway.

Sunni Troll, you are a demented Muslim retard
Hamas has no planes, tanks, war ships, or cannons.

But they have stopped the IDF barbarian advance in its tracks and gave them a bloody nose. .. :thup:

:lol: Delusions....

To force the Jews into the sea or off the map.

To force all non-Muslim (or those not sufficiently Muslim to suit the MB) to conform, comply, convert, submit to captivity or be killed by the Muslim racists.

Wow, that's so cool.

Not.

Last edited:
Sunni, I do respect you, but I have to tell you that Hamas is a bunch of freakin' scabs that use women and children as shields, hide rockets inside schools, hospitals and mosques and basically kidnap and murder three Israeli teenagers so that they can keep up some miniscule amount of 'terror' in the eyes of Israeli citizens. Don't even try and tell us that the Palestinians are looking for who murdered those three teenagers, because that will fly just as much as when O.J. said it.

No, a large majority of the American public see Hamas, Hezbollah and those other groups of maggots for exactly what they are. Dirt bags who convince teenagers to go out into the streets and throw rocks to protect them while they try and blow up buses and restaurants full of innocent men, women, and children.

Here's the respect-o-meter tally: Hamas = -10, Israeli's = +100

Forum List

Back