🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel finds Hamas are no longer amateur fighters

To fix the erroneous thread title...
Israel finds that Muslims terrorists still suck at fighting.
Jews still excel at killing women and children.

You mean Hamas excel at using women and children as shields.

He means that if jews wanted to kill women and children, he is confident
that they would be able to do it. He is recognizing the fact that jews have
contributed so much to technology and could certainly BE ABLE to channel
those talents into killing if they wanted to-----he is remarking on the fact that
even though the can------they don't

How do you explain the four cousins murdered on a Gaza beach by the IDF?
There were no hostilities, and the heroic Jews fired two shells thirty second apart?
Someone would have to be very gullible to imagine thousands of women and children are all "human shields." Maybe Jews should just accept the fact they will never control all of Palestine?
mideast-israel-palestinians.jpg

Very disgusting comment George.

Not too mention a lie. Muslims excel at massacring not just women and children, but EVERYONE!!

George I think you would be better suited posting in stormfront. Just about all the posters would agree with you concerning your immense hatred for Jews...
And I'm not even saying that as an insult, I'm being serious

To fix the erroneous thread title... Israel finds that Muslims terrorists still suck at fighting.
Only when Hamas pussies hide behind their women and children.
Why don't you take a stab at explaining why Killer Jews murdered four cousins playing on a Gaza beach when there were no hostilities in the area? If you knew anything about Israel's occupation of Gaza you would know events like this are a weekly happening there. Usually it's some fucked-up Jew in a sniper tower who's been told all his useless life that Arabs are animals who want to drive all Jews from their pizza parlors who decides to shoot the next child that wanders into his gun sights. Head shots get extra Jew point.

Jews think they are entitled to all the land between the River and the sea, do you?

Not too mention a lie. Muslims excel at massacring not just women and children, but EVERYONE!!

George I think you would be better suited posting in stormfront. Just about all the posters would agree with you concerning your immense hatred for Jews...
You're beyond brainwashed on this issue, Toastie.
I take everything you have to say with a grain of salt.

...Why don't you take a stab at explaining why Killer Jews murdered four cousins playing on a Gaza beach when there were no hostilities in the area?...
1. Israeli armed forces members, firing upon designated targets, are not Killer Jews.

2. there is no indication of 'murder' associated with the deaths of those four kids

3. I have repeatedly served-up questions and possibilities in this very forum.

4. I don't feel like doing it again.

5. your disconnected, disjointed post says nothing about Hamas hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like pussies

Last edited:

You're beyond brainwashed on this issue, Toastie.
I take everything you have to say with a grain of salt.

Oh please George, you're the one spewing conspiracy theories (none of which have been proven) on a daily basis.
If anyone wants to see what being brainwashed looks like, all they need to do is spend a few weeks reading your posts. And you know I'm right George , even f you deny it.

However , this has nothing to do with your hatred for Jews, which BTW flushes your credibility down the toilet .

Jews still excel at killing women and children.[/I]
Only when Hamas pussies hide behind their women and children.
Why don't you take a stab at explaining why Killer Jews murdered four cousins playing on a Gaza beach when there were no hostilities in the area? If you knew anything about Israel's occupation of Gaza you would know events like this are a weekly happening there. Usually it's some fucked-up Jew in a sniper tower who's been told all his useless life that Arabs are animals who want to drive all Jews from their pizza parlors who decides to shoot the next child that wanders into his gun sights. Head shots get extra Jew point.

Jews think they are entitled to all the land between the River and the sea, do you?

So you ever re read your fuckin posts???

Jew this! Jew that! Jews jews JOOOOSS!!

I think the inevitable finally happened George; dementia is starting to kick in

Fuck you and your Jew hating self you pathetic Shill. You are rotten to the core George.
I think your hatred for Jews stems from the fact that they are successful for the most part while you are sweating in your studio apartment in the Latino gang infested area in L.A from your inability to afford an air conditioning unit .
On man, I can picture it right now :lol:
George, do yourself a favour and go outside. There is an entire world out there besides your endless amount of conspiracy theory websites.
Good luck to you George.

He means that if jews wanted to kill women and children, he is confident
that they would be able to do it. He is recognizing the fact that jews have
contributed so much to technology and could certainly BE ABLE to channel
those talents into killing if they wanted to-----he is remarking on the fact that
even though the can------they don't
Sure they do.

LOL........even when committing mayhem and murder the deluded Juden see themselves as the eternal perpetual victims. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

...Why don't you take a stab at explaining why Killer Jews murdered four cousins playing on a Gaza beach when there were no hostilities in the area?...
1. Israeli armed forces members, firing upon designated targets, are not Killer Jews.

2. there is no indication of 'murder' associated with the deaths of those four kids

3. I have repeatedly served-up questions and possibilities in this very forum.

4. I don't feel like doing it again.

5. your disconnected, disjointed post says nothing about Hamas hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like pussies
Those four children defied their parents directives to stay inside after being cooped up for nine days by indiscriminate Israeli shelling.
They were playing on an empty beach when the IDF fired its first shell, killing one child.
The other three took off running and thirty seconds later KILLER JEWS fired the second shell, killing the remaining three.
You and I know about this because the Jews were arrogant enough to do it in front of a hotel filled with western journalists.
It is old news to those living in Gaza.
If you support the Israeli occupation of Palestine, this is what you endorse.

Pussy.

Forum List

Back