🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Has Gone To The UN

There are occupied Christians who had their land bulldozed. You made the claim they were opressed by Muslims. Which is utter bullshit. Fail. Again. Just shut your mouth already and quit making yourself look dumb. You are a Zionist who hates Christians and Muslims and anybody who isn't white. That's what Zionists stand for a white Jewish Israel. Fucker

Wrong, there are black Ethiopian Jews. They are descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

The ones Israel deported? Ahahah didn't Israelis start Protesting and rioting against Ethiopians?

The blacks that the Israelis sent out, were non-Jewish refugees from the Sudan. They were coming in illegally and committing crimes.

Wrong, there are black Ethiopian Jews. They are descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

The ones Israel deported? Ahahah didn't Israelis start Protesting and rioting against Ethiopians?

The blacks that the Israelis sent out, were non-Jewish refugees from the Sudan. They were coming in illegally and committing crimes.

Some were and many were Ethiopian. Ethiopians still got assaulted because of that one rape that happened. Didn't they get assaulted during a protest ?

you have a link to support your lie that Israel expelled ethiopian jews,
"BECAUSE"???? It is true that ethiopians are oppressed in some MUSLIM countries because they are black------are you referring to ethiopian non jews who fled the stinking filth of shariah countries? Today ---in the shariah shit hole YEMEN-----since there are no jews or christians left for muslims to fart upon------they now oppress the descendants of ethiopians even those who are MUSLIMS

"BECAUSE"???? It is true that ethiopians are oppressed in some MUSLIM countries because they are black------are you referring to ethiopian non jews who fled the stinking filth of shariah countries? Today ---in the shariah shit hole YEMEN-----since there are no jews or christians left for muslims to fart upon------they now oppress the descendants of ethiopians even those who are MUSLIMS

Ethiopians have their own country moron

Ethiopian Israelis slam attacks against ... JPost - National News

Ethiopians have their own country moron

You should learn a bit of history---and look at a map. The fact is that HISTORICALLY Yemen and Ethiopia had a very close relationship and the FACT is that there are large numbers of ETHNIC ETHIOPIANS in Yemen----ie born there from people who lived there generations Those people are oppressed BY THEIR FELLOW MUSLIMS in Yemen in a manner similar to the oppression of ethnic arabs in the shariah shit hole Iran Now you want them EXPELLED TO ETHIOPIA ------gee what a racist you are

:lol: what a loser. This guy tries to whitewash Israel's crimes.

Israel is not comitting crimes Muhummad the pig was a criminal and legalized crimes for all those willing to lick his ass. Learn your own history. I understand-----you PROVED THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM ----in India ----by murdering 100 million hindus and stealing the wealth of India and pretending its art and genius and even its cuisine is "MUSLIM"
see? I know the revisionist history of the meccaists------I learned the Indian subcontinent history from INDIAN MUSLIMS and PAKISTANIS I am still laughing

Muhammad died long ago. It was Moses according to the Old Testament who killed 3,000 including the boys and the non virgin women. You better thank God that he gave us Muhammad
Aren''t you a little confused here, or are you just practicing your Taqiyya on us? When Mohammed and his gang left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded surrounding countries, many people living there were forced to convert and so many were killed who refused.
Click here: history of jihad - Google Search

As far as young women being killed, it was Mohammed who ordered the young women to be checked to see whether they were virgins or not. Those who were not virgins were killed. That is why you hear of the young women raped in the Iranian prisons by their guards the night before they are to be killed. When they are raped, they are no longer virgins and can be killed.

Buddhist are killing Muslims. I don't see any problems right now. The world is getting more Peaceful. Lets promote that. Shut your bigoted Zionist mouth up :lol::D
Of course you do not know what is going on around the world. You are clueless. Read up about how the Muslims are killing the Buddhists in southern Thailand. What have they got against the Buddhists which are peaceful people? You probably do not even know that the Muslims are killing Catholics in the Philippines, do you? And why don't you shut your lying Muslim mouth? Do you really think we fall for your Taqiyya?

Let's face it. The Muslims try to whitewash their crimes even though they have murdered in the millions and millions. Why not own up to it that you are clueless as to what is happening in Thailand and the Philippines with regard to Muslims when these are not even Muslim countries. Anyhow, I am keeping my fingers cross that by next Saturday night you finally get yourself a date.

Israel is not comitting crimes Muhummad the pig was a criminal and legalized crimes for all those willing to lick his ass. Learn your own history. I understand-----you PROVED THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM ----in India ----by murdering 100 million hindus and stealing the wealth of India and pretending its art and genius and even its cuisine is "MUSLIM"
see? I know the revisionist history of the meccaists------I learned the Indian subcontinent history from INDIAN MUSLIMS and PAKISTANIS I am still laughing

Muhammad died long ago. It was Moses according to the Old Testament who killed 3,000 including the boys and the non virgin women. You better thank God that he gave us Muhammad
Aren''t you a little confused here, or are you just practicing your Taqiyya on us? When Mohammed and his gang left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded surrounding countries, many people living there were forced to convert and so many were killed who refused.
Click here: history of jihad - Google Search

As far as young women being killed, it was Mohammed who ordered the young women to be checked to see whether they were virgins or not. Those who were not virgins were killed. That is why you hear of the young women raped in the Iranian prisons by their guards the night before they are to be killed. When they are raped, they are no longer virgins and can be killed.

Muhammad was dead and died in Mecca. After him were the conquest

Of course you do not know what is going on around the world. You are clueless. Read up about how the Muslims are killing the Buddhists in southern Thailand. What have they got against the Buddhists which are peaceful people? You probably do not even know that the Muslims are killing Catholics in the Philippines, do you? And why don't you shut your lying Muslim mouth? Do you really think we fall for your Taqiyya?

Let's face it. The Muslims try to whitewash their crimes even though they have murdered in the millions and millions. Why not own up to it that you are clueless as to what is happening in Thailand and the Philippines with regard to Muslims when these are not even Muslim countries. Anyhow, I am keeping my fingers cross that by next Saturday night you finally get yourself a date.

I don't date :). And I'm not going through a thousand years of history. We can say the same about Christians. It's pointless. Have a good one :cool:

I don't date :). And I'm not going through a thousand years of history. We can say the same about Christians. It's pointless. Have a good one :cool:
What is happening in the Philippines and in Thailand is happening in today's world. It seems the Muslims are not satisfied with what they have but want more. There are even Muslims in India and Pakistan who want India to be ruled by Muslims and not the Hindus. If you don't date, how are you going to find a wife? Is a marriage being arranged for you? I hope it is soon because it is no good for such a young guy to be spending so much time on a message board. If no marriage is on the horizon, at least find some friends your own age with whom you can do things.

What is happening in the Philippines and in Thailand is happening in today's world. It seems the Muslims are not satisfied with what they have but want more. There are even Muslims in India and Pakistan who want India to be ruled by Muslims and not the Hindus. If you don't date, how are you going to find a wife? Is a marriage being arranged for you? I hope it is soon because it is no good for such a young guy to be spending so much time on a message board. If no marriage is on the horizon, at least find some friends your own age with whom you can do things.

I was just with my friends. I just don't need to date right now. :cool: in the future around 23-26 ill look for a wife :). I don't think about that much right now

I was just with my friends. I just don't need to date right now. :cool: in the future around 23-26 ill look for a wife :). I don't think about that much right now
I'm glad to hear that you actually have friends. From the amount of time you have spent on this message board, I didn't think you got out which I thought was very unhealthy. Just how old are you now, and are you still in high school?

I'm glad to hear that you actually have friends. From the amount of time you have spent on this message board, I didn't think you got out which I thought was very unhealthy. Just how old are you now, and are you still in high school?

I have friends but I'm not that guy who likes going out alot. I enjoy forum boards. I'm young but I shouldn't say my age cause you will use it against me? I'm more mature than my age by a lot. :)

I have friends but I'm not that guy who likes going out alot. I enjoy forum boards. I'm young but I shouldn't say my age cause you will use it against me? I'm more mature than my age by a lot. :)
Actually you don't have to give us your age since it is quite obvious that you are quite young, possibly high school age. If you say you are more mature for your age, then maybe you are still in elementary or junior high school because you really don't sound like a mature high school guy. By the way, just how many forums are you on? Is this how you spend your days when you are not in school?

Actually you don't have to give us your age since it is quite obvious that you are quite young, possibly high school age. If you say you are more mature for your age, then maybe you are still in elementary or junior high school because you really don't sound like a mature high school guy. By the way, just how many forums are you on? Is this how you spend your days when you are not in school?

The Pot calling the Kettle black...too funny!

The Pot calling the Kettle black...too funny!
But I'm a paid Zionut. I'm on the job and working. Not being a truant.

Turn about:

The PJ Tatler » Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs

Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs

Posted By Roger L Simon On September 21, 2012 @ 5:48 pm In Politics | 3 Comments

In a startling and revelatory initiative at the United Nations, Deputy Israeli FM Danny Ayalon (interviewed by PJTV in 2011 here) has asked for the restitution of Jewish land confiscated by Arabs. It is five times the state of Israel.

Israel has launched a new and controversial diplomatic initiative aimed at placing the plight of Jews in Arab countries on an equal footing with that of Palestinian refugees, insisting that the resolution of both problems is a prerequisite to Middle East peace.

Speaking at special conference convened on Friday at UN headquarters in New York, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said “We will not arrive at peace without solving the refugee problem – but that includes the Jewish refugees. Justice does not lie on just one side and equal measures must be applied to both.”

The first-of-its-kind conference, which was convened over the objections of Arab representatives to the UN, attracted several hundred participants, including Israeli diplomats, senior Jewish organizational leaders, New York State and city politicians and a modest number of other countries’ ambassadors to the UN (8) as well as lower ranking representatives (17). The conference heard Israeli and Jewish officials – as well as eyewitness accounts by Jews whose families had been persecuted and expelled from Arab countries.

Delivering an impassioned speech, Israeli Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor lambasted Arab leaders who “launched a war of terror, incitement, and expulsion to decimate and destroy their Jewish communities. Their effort was systematic. It was deliberate. It was planned.”

Prosor cited Arab statements inciting to violence as well as official decrees depriving them of their rights. He said that “billions of dollars of their property and assets were seized” and that “the total area of land confiscated from Jews in Arab countries amounts to nearly 40,000 square miles. That is five times the size of Israel.”

Ha’aretz has the rest – and it’s interesting. So far, no response from our State Department. But you knew that.

To me, its an issue of simple Justice...Not only is it fair to broach this subject, but it must be done if a comprehensive peace deal is to be made...the problem however is that the Palestinians were not those who confiscated Jewish land, its the other way around.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but they can be adjudicated.

Turn about:

The PJ Tatler » Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs

Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs

Posted By Roger L Simon On September 21, 2012 @ 5:48 pm In Politics | 3 Comments

In a startling and revelatory initiative at the United Nations, Deputy Israeli FM Danny Ayalon (interviewed by PJTV in 2011 here) has asked for the restitution of Jewish land confiscated by Arabs. It is five times the state of Israel.

Israel has launched a new and controversial diplomatic initiative aimed at placing the plight of Jews in Arab countries on an equal footing with that of Palestinian refugees, insisting that the resolution of both problems is a prerequisite to Middle East peace.

Speaking at special conference convened on Friday at UN headquarters in New York, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said “We will not arrive at peace without solving the refugee problem – but that includes the Jewish refugees. Justice does not lie on just one side and equal measures must be applied to both.”

The first-of-its-kind conference, which was convened over the objections of Arab representatives to the UN, attracted several hundred participants, including Israeli diplomats, senior Jewish organizational leaders, New York State and city politicians and a modest number of other countries’ ambassadors to the UN (8) as well as lower ranking representatives (17). The conference heard Israeli and Jewish officials – as well as eyewitness accounts by Jews whose families had been persecuted and expelled from Arab countries.

Delivering an impassioned speech, Israeli Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor lambasted Arab leaders who “launched a war of terror, incitement, and expulsion to decimate and destroy their Jewish communities. Their effort was systematic. It was deliberate. It was planned.”

Prosor cited Arab statements inciting to violence as well as official decrees depriving them of their rights. He said that “billions of dollars of their property and assets were seized” and that “the total area of land confiscated from Jews in Arab countries amounts to nearly 40,000 square miles. That is five times the size of Israel.”

Ha’aretz has the rest – and it’s interesting. So far, no response from our State Department. But you knew that.

To me, its an issue of simple Justice...Not only is it fair to broach this subject, but it must be done if a comprehensive peace deal is to be made...the problem however is that the Palestinians were not those who confiscated Jewish land, its the other way around.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but they can be adjudicated.

To be adjudicated would require an unbiased judge. Who do you suggest?

Forum List

Back