🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Has Gone To The UN

Whatever the Muslims do these days in any country is very relevant to the non Muslim world. I realize as a Muslim you don't want brought to light what other Muslims do. As far as being a citizen, aren't the Somalis and other Muslims who were born here citizens and yet they go to fight alongside the other terrorists? Every time I see your picture of a terrorist, I wonder if you are advertising what you are.

It's all in your head Hossfly, talking about countries who have had problems for decades is irrelavant to this discusion. Again only stupid Zionists consider someone with a beard as a terrorist. Don't be so stupid.
I guess you don't get around too much. There are many people in the U.S. who wear beards like the Amish, some Rabbis, even men who have weak chins. Meanwhile, we do know that Muslims have been the ones in the U.S. who have been caught by our Intelligence Services before they had a chance to commit some atrocity like 9/11 on the American public.

They don't all have beards but way too many of them are into beheading.

It's all in your head Hossfly, talking about countries who have had problems for decades is irrelavant to this discusion. Again only stupid Zionists consider someone with a beard as a terrorist. Don't be so stupid.
I guess you don't get around too much. There are many people in the U.S. who wear beards like the Amish, some Rabbis, even men who have weak chins. Meanwhile, we do know that Muslims have been the ones in the U.S. who have been caught by our Intelligence Services before they had a chance to commit some atrocity like 9/11 on the American public.

They don't all have beards but way too many of them are into beheading.

What a Zionist puke. You lost all arguments and say stupid things. You speak for yourself moron

Muslims make up 9% of terror attacks. And what a dumb post. Do you have any other thing to do than whine about Muslims the whole time?

You mean 9% of terror attacks in the US are perpetrated by Muslims. Now consider that they comprise less than 1% of our population and the whole picture comes into view. As always you are a Muslim terror-rat propagandist and apologist, Princess.

Muslims make up 9% of terror attacks. And what a dumb post. Do you have any other thing to do than whine about Muslims the whole time?

You mean 9% of terror attacks in the US are perpetrated by Muslims. Now consider that they comprise less than 1% of our population and the whole picture comes into view. As always you are a Muslim terror-rat propagandist and apologist, Princess.

You're a bigoted racist. As you lost all your arguments and deflect. Coward

You hate Muslims? No one gives a fuck. Your country is a nazi country

That doesn't change the fact that Israel occupies a people's and committed crimes. On Christians and Muslims. Even Jews

Last edited:
The so-called "occupation" is a function of the Arab's now 64 year long siege of Israel and the "Palestinians" refusal to be something more than hapless "refugees."
End the siege, make peace and a territorial ("occupation") solution will follow.
Hell, the Arabs can always return to their siege (jihad) tactics but once the borders are finalized Israel has nothing to trade for peace ... not that Hamas is interested in peace anyway.
The occupation is a function of Israeli colonialism and their inflated view of themselves in thinking they can aquire land by force for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

Politics and Religion: Stoking the Fires of Islamophobia in the US Congress | Global Research

Nice meltdown btw. Calm those Zionist balls down :lol:

And way to divert the whole topic. This thread is over
Why how nice!!! Meanwhile, the Muslims stroke up the hatred toward the Christians, Buddhists and Hindus in Muslim countries, as well as stroking up the hatred toward the Jews and you try to tell us about Islamphobia. If the Muslims were not trying to kill people who were non believers and even Muslims of different sects, nobody would be speaking up against them. Right now the nutty leaders in Iran are blaming that film on the :Zionists. If it wasn't so pathetic for so many nutty Muslims trying to blame things on the "Zionists," it would really be a hoot. I did have a laugh though at the Muslims claiming that the Jews train rats to only go in the Arabs homes in Jerusalem, and that a shark was a Zionist spy. And let us not forget the bird which was tagged (the same way we tag birds here) was also a "Zionist" spy. I doubt anyone here is having a meltdown except you for not being able to get yourself a date for a Saturday night.

Hey moron you're the idiot that claimed Palestinian Christians are oprresed I rebuttaled it completely and have links of personal blogs and rebuttals on that topic. Palestinaisn Christians don't love Israel

Uh-huh.
Christians are so badly treated in Israel that the only Mideast country in which the Christian population is growing is - drum roll, please - ISRAEL!

Why how nice!!! Meanwhile, the Muslims stroke up the hatred toward the Christians, Buddhists and Hindus in Muslim countries, as well as stroking up the hatred toward the Jews and you try to tell us about Islamphobia. If the Muslims were not trying to kill people who were non believers and even Muslims of different sects, nobody would be speaking up against them. Right now the nutty leaders in Iran are blaming that film on the :Zionists. If it wasn't so pathetic for so many nutty Muslims trying to blame things on the "Zionists," it would really be a hoot. I did have a laugh though at the Muslims claiming that the Jews train rats to only go in the Arabs homes in Jerusalem, and that a shark was a Zionist spy. And let us not forget the bird which was tagged (the same way we tag birds here) was also a "Zionist" spy. I doubt anyone here is having a meltdown except you for not being able to get yourself a date for a Saturday night.

Hey moron you're the idiot that claimed Palestinian Christians are oprresed I rebuttaled it completely and have links of personal blogs and rebuttals on that topic. Palestinaisn Christians don't love Israel

Uh-huh.
Christians are so badly treated in Israel that the only Mideast country in which the Christian population is growing is - drum roll, please - ISRAEL!

There are occupied Christians who had their land bulldozed. You made the claim they were opressed by Muslims. Which is utter bullshit. Fail. Again. Just shut your mouth already and quit making yourself look dumb. You are a Zionist who hates Christians and Muslims and anybody who isn't white. That's what Zionists stand for a white Jewish Israel. Fucker

There are occupied Christians who had their land bulldozed. You made the claim they were opressed by Muslims. Which is utter bullshit. Fail. Again. Just shut your mouth already and quit making yourself look dumb. You are a Zionist who hates Christians and Muslims and anybody who isn't white. That's what Zionists stand for a white Jewish Israel. Fucker
They don't even stand for judaism. They just use it, like a whore uses a tampon, in order to further their own political agenda. Kind of like the neocon's use Christianity in this country.

boo hoo...if you ran the numbers (reps per population), you would find israel is over-represented, at least the last time i checked.

Huh? Each member state has 1 vote.
Israel is in the middle as far as population is concerned as the 98th most populous UN member state.
When did you last check?

List of countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first of all, go read up on the OIC abd get your facts straight before you waste our time.

also, use your head beore you waste iur time. just because other states are have a per capita over representation has nothing to do with israels per capita over representation.

the israeli un rep has 1 vote/8,000,000 people.

the arab states average out to 1 vote/ 35,000,000 people.

now, back to your ridiculous logic on the OIC. i am gonna leave the math on that one up to you. there are a lot of countries in the OIC that are not majority muslim countries and some have limited membership and etc with all kinds of irregularities. so give that hamster you have all prepared to entertain you after the shazzbot a break, put on your 6 1/8 thinking cap, and do the math on the OIC muslim representation in the UN and, as you say to me, "you ave 30 seconds to prove it" or you will be shown to be a liar and a fool.

oh...and quit yer fookin' whining.

OIC states and their Third World slave states vote as a bloc concerning Israel.
Pretending Israel does get or could get a fair shake from the UN is not just disingenuos, it's a blatant lie.
You're snagged again, Princess.

Uh-huh.

Wrong, there are black Ethiopian Jews. They are descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

Uh-huh.

Wrong, there are black Ethiopian Jews. They are descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

The ones Israel deported? Ahahah didn't Israelis start Protesting and rioting against Ethiopians?

That doesn't change the fact that Israel occupies a people's and committed crimes. On Christians and Muslims. Even Jews

Only in your very small mind does factually rebutting your lies make one a "bigoted racist." The facts from which you now deflect is that you claimed only 9% of terror attacks are perpetrated by Muslims when the truth is "only" 9% in the US where Muslims comprise less than 1% of the population. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Only in your very small mind does factually rebutting your lies make one a "bigoted racist." The facts from which you now deflect is that you claimed only 9% of terror attacks are perpetrated by Muslims when the truth is "only" 9% in the US where Muslims comprise less than 1% of the population. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

And...? Dumb ass Israel is about to kill thousands of American women and men by forcing them into war with Iran. We aren't fighting your war Israeli Firster

OK, all you Jewish readers, be thankful that the Muslims didn't have a chance to kill you all years ago when you were living in Muslim countries. It's sad, though, to see members of the Christian, Buddhist and Hindu communities still being killed by them.

Buddhist are killing Muslims. I don't see any problems right now. The world is getting more Peaceful. Lets promote that. Shut your bigoted Zionist mouth up :lol::D
Of course you do not know what is going on around the world. You are clueless. Read up about how the Muslims are killing the Buddhists in southern Thailand. What have they got against the Buddhists which are peaceful people? You probably do not even know that the Muslims are killing Catholics in the Philippines, do you? And why don't you shut your lying Muslim mouth? Do you really think we fall for your Taqiyya?
Only one country kills innocent human beings on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland. When are you going to get a clue about who profits and who pays for "US Exceptionalism?"

The so-called "occupation" is a function of the Arab's now 64 year long siege of Israel and the "Palestinians" refusal to be something more than hapless "refugees."
End the siege, make peace and a territorial ("occupation") solution will follow.
Hell, the Arabs can always return to their siege (jihad) tactics but once the borders are finalized Israel has nothing to trade for peace ... not that Hamas is interested in peace anyway.
The occupation is a function of Israeli colonialism and their inflated view of themselves in thinking they can aquire land by force for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

I don't really care why you lick your balls, Princess, nor does it matter what you believe is the genesis of the conflict.
First comes peace, then comes territorial concessions and a "Palestinian" state.

Uh-huh.

You know nothing about me, Princess, except for the fact that your blood pressure goes through the roof when I'm around. That's your problem, not mine.
As for the facts of this discourse I will boil then down, once again, for your reading pleasure:
Christians are so badly treated in Israel that the only Mideast country in which the Christian population is growing is - drum roll, please - ISRAEL! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

They don't even stand for judaism. They just use it, like a whore uses a tampon, in order to further their own political agenda. Kind of like the neocon's use Christianity in this country.

The conflict isn't about Judaism, Princess, though many of this board's Nazi types try to make it one.

Forum List

Back