🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Has Gone To The UN

SAYIT I was right then. Hossfly is a Christian. I have no problem with that.

But to suggest Christian Zionists are part of the conflict and have any voice. Wow hossfly u got me in tears. Oh MY LORD!! AAAGHHHH!!! Hahahahaha :lmao::lmao: you got me laughing so hard

He's pulling your leg about being a Mormon, you idiot, and there are far more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones. Those Christians are your worst nightmare, camel breath.

Those are irrelavant racists who don't even practice their religon but want the rapture as soon as possible

Or in your case, shut your ignorant mouth, Stupid.

Obvious deflection. First you deny what Gaza's Christian's are saying about abuse at the hands of their Arab/Muslim brethren, then you try to blame Israel for it.
Pathetic.
Not only that, Sayit, but apparently he doesn't realize that there are millions and millions of Christian Zionists here in the U.S. As you can see, he himself is trashing what the Christians have said in that article because he has so-called Christian friends.

Hahaahhaa? Christian Zionists? Are you joking those pathetic white supremacists are more important than the Arab Christians who experienced the conflcit?

Haha Christian Zionists are full of shit. They mean nothing. They should learn their religon before acting like a bunch of fools.

Are you a Christian Zionist? You talk about them a lot
As you can see, this ignorant fellow knows nothing about the Christian Zionists, but he likes to vomit out stuff that he thinks we are going to believe. By the way, when someone mentioned a film that came out in 1980, you said you weren't born yet. Doesn't your family allow you out on the weekends to hang out with friends? I would think by now since you are not in an arranged marriage that you would be dating some Muslim brunette since you think brunettes are hot. This guy is actually funny. He doesn't realize he is acting like a fool so I guess all we can do is laugh at his foolishness. It was interesting, though, reading the posts of Hindus (and even an Ahmadi Muslim) saying "God bless Israel," and they are not even Christian Zionists.

Hahaahhaa? Christian Zionists? Are you joking those pathetic white supremacists are more important than the Arab Christians who experienced the conflcit?

Haha Christian Zionists are full of shit. They mean nothing. They should learn their religon before acting like a bunch of fools.

Are you a Christian Zionist? You talk about them a lot
Right now I'm a Morman.

But to suggest Christian Zionists are part of the conflict and have any voice. Wow hossfly u got me in tears. Oh MY LORD!! AAAGHHHH!!! Hahahahaha :lmao::lmao: you got me laughing so hard
You're laughing??? We are laughing at how gullible you are. I wonder if you will ever grow up. Of course, Mr. Gullible will never admit that the Muslims are part of the problem. In so many countries they are so intolerant of those who are what they call non believers and also of Muslims of different sects. Why do Muslims murder each other, Mr. Gullible. Does it really matter if their beliefs are a little different from each other. Supposedly you live here in America (for all we know you could be posting from Gaza) and you don't see the Baptists blowing up the Methodists or the Roman Catholics blowing up the Greek Orthodox. Each of the different denominations here in America have slightly different beliefs when it comes to Christianity, but you don't see them blow up each other's Churches the way we see Muslims even blow up the Mosques of different sects (along of course with churches and Hindu temples).
Bomb blasts: In Hyderi, fear looms over Bohra jamaat – The Express Tribune

Right now I'm a Morman.

You're laughing??? We are laughing at how gullible you are. I wonder if you will ever grow up. Of course, Mr. Gullible will never admit that the Muslims are part of the problem. In so many countries they are so intolerant of those who are what they call non believers and also of Muslims of different sects. Why do Muslims murder each other, Mr. Gullible. Does it really matter if their beliefs are a little different from each other. Supposedly you live here in America (for all we know you could be posting from Gaza) and you don't see the Baptists blowing up the Methodists or the Roman Catholics blowing up the Greek Orthodox. Each of the different denominations here in America have slightly different beliefs when it comes to Christianity, but you don't see them blow up each other's Churches the way we see Muslims even blow up the Mosques of different sects (along of course with churches and Hindu temples).

Irrelavant. Why are you posting random articles? I don't come here and post articles about Alaska do I. You lost the debate. Don't respond. Posting irrelavant topics that have nothing to do with this debate is childish. And I'm an American regardless if whether you believe that or not. Zionist.

from "BecauseIknow"

Haha Christian Zionists are full of shit. They mean nothing.

Ha ha ha muslim meccaists are shit------they stink like shit and are disgusting like shit as was the rapist pig they worship Kanzeer Muhummad
ibn Sharmootah Kharah and the idiot worthless shitty book they read-----the piece of kharah, koran --------and their shitty females are all sluts

because---it is not nice to refer to large groups of people as "MEANING NOTHING'' escpecially when YOU, yourself-----identify with a pile of pig shit

from "BecauseIknow"

Haha Christian Zionists are full of shit. They mean nothing.

Ha ha ha muslim meccaists are shit------they stink like shit and are disgusting like shit as was the rapist pig they worship Kanzeer Muhummad
ibn Sharmootah Kharah and the idiot worthless shitty book they read-----the piece of kharah, koran --------and their shitty females are all sluts

because---it is not nice to refer to large groups of people as "MEANING NOTHING'' escpecially when YOU, yourself-----identify with a pile of pig shit

Hahahahahhaha no one cares.

Wrong.
There will be no end to the "occupation" until you make peace with Israel.
Peace is the first step.
The "occupation" is the reason for the majority of all the hostility. The "occupation" is illegal. The Pals have every legal right to resist that occupation militarily, as long as they target the IDF and not civilians.

What you're asking is like a kidnapper saying to the police, "you drop all the charges, then I'll release the hostage." I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Wrong.
There will be no end to the "occupation" until you make peace with Israel.
Peace is the first step.
The "occupation" is the reason for the majority of all the hostility. The "occupation" is illegal. The Pals have every legal right to resist that occupation militarily, as long as they target the IDF and not civilians.

What you're asking is like a kidnapper saying to the police, "you drop all the charges, then I'll release the hostage." I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way.
But they prefer to target civilians and not the IDF. Oops, sorry.....Tinmore says there are no civilians in Israel or Samaria. Carry on.

Irrelavant. Why are you posting random articles? I don't come here and post articles about Alaska do I. You lost the debate. Don't respond. Posting irrelavant topics that have nothing to do with this debate is childish. And I'm an American regardless if whether you believe that or not. Zionist.
Whatever the Muslims do these days in any country is very relevant to the non Muslim world. I realize as a Muslim you don't want brought to light what other Muslims do. As far as being a citizen, aren't the Somalis and other Muslims who were born here citizens and yet they go to fight alongside the other terrorists? Every time I see your picture of a terrorist, I wonder if you are advertising what you are.

Whatever the Muslims do these days in any country is very relevant to the non Muslim world. I realize as a Muslim you don't want brought to light what other Muslims do. As far as being a citizen, aren't the Somalis and other Muslims who were born here citizens and yet they go to fight alongside the other terrorists? Every time I see your picture of a terrorist, I wonder if you are advertising what you are.

It's all in your head Hossfly, talking about countries who have had problems for decades is irrelavant to this discusion. Again only stupid Zionists consider someone with a beard as a terrorist. Don't be so stupid.

Every time I see your picture of a horse I always wonder if you really are as dumb as a horse hahah

Every time I see your picture of a horse I always wonder if you really are as dumb as a horse hahah
A horse you say??? When I read this story about a horse, I thought immediately of you. I am wondering if we should all chip in for you to pay for a dating site featuring Arab women since for a young guy who wasn't even alive in 1980, you do spend an awful lot of time on a message board instead of hanging out with friends or going out on dates.

Islam versus Europe: Spain: Muslim Kills Horse By Anally Raping it With Wooden Handle

A horse you say??? When I read this story about a horse, I thought immediately of you. I am wondering if we should all chip in for you to pay for a dating site featuring Arab women since for a young guy who wasn't even alive in 1980, you do spend an awful lot of time on a message board instead of hanging out with friends or going out on dates.

Islam versus Europe: Spain: Muslim Kills Horse By Anally Raping it With Wooden Handle

Nice website. Go fuck yourself. So now you dream about horse sex too? I thought it was only camel sex. :lol:

Only a wierdo will bring up a very very random blog about his fetish

It's all in your head Hossfly, talking about countries who have had problems for decades is irrelavant to this discusion. Again only stupid Zionists consider someone with a beard as a terrorist. Don't be so stupid.
I guess you don't get around too much. There are many people in the U.S. who wear beards like the Amish, some Rabbis, even men who have weak chins. Meanwhile, we do know that Muslims have been the ones in the U.S. who have been caught by our Intelligence Services before they had a chance to commit some atrocity like 9/11 on the American public.

I guess you don't get around too much. There are many people in the U.S. who wear beards like the Amish, some Rabbis, even men who have weak chins. Meanwhile, we do know that Muslims have been the ones in the U.S. who have been caught by our Intelligence Services before they had a chance to commit some atrocity like 9/11 on the American public.

Muslims make up 9% of terror attacks. And what a dumb post. Do you have any other thing to do than whine about Muslims the whole time?

Muslims make up 9% of terror attacks. And what a dumb post. Do you have any other thing to do than whine about Muslims the whole time?
Where did you come up with that percentage? You missed a few key strokes. I'd put it in the neighborhood of 99.9%. That's a conservative figure, by the way.

Where did you come up with that percentage? You missed a few key strokes. I'd put it in the neighborhood of 99.9%. That's a conservative figure, by the way.

FBI. And it's still irrelavant. Get a life dude

Most of the terrorism committed today is by Muslims so you can stop trying to pull our leg. Meanwhile, I am beginning to think you are some really young guy locked up in your parents' basement. Tell us why a guy (who claimed not to be alive in 1980) is doing home Saturday night waiting to jump on posts when young fellows your age are out having fun. Either they are out on dates with girls doing things like going to dinner or the movies, or if they can't find a girlfriend, at least they know guys to hang out with. Something is very, very wrong here when a young fellow's only form of entertainment seems to be a message board where he can post a lot of nonsense. I think BecauseIKnow is more pathetic than "Marty" who had a hard time getting a date. Maybe BecauseIknow should take up some instrument and find some guys to at least jam with.

Forum List

Back