Israel has worldwide support

What is sherri talking about.Israel lets the palestinians even know when they are going to bomb so to protect the children.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh FFS, please stop the bullshit propaganda.

I see that well-documented and verified facts upset the lying losers who USE 'support for Gaza' as their excuse to spew slander against Israel, Zionism, Judaism.......but I'm not about to feel sorry for them.

"well-documented and verified facts"

Not documented and not facts. You bozos trying to justify the murder of children can go to hell.

Not documented and not facts. You bozos trying to justify the murder of children can go to hell.

:eusa_boohoo:

ROFLMAO!!! little sin loving man wants to think he is wiser,more just than GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!=that is pathetic non-thinking!!! try to think!!! would it be mercy to let a baby drown if you could see the future 100% and were sure that that baby would grow up and chose to live a very evil life and die and be in eternal hell??????????????

Well, it figures. Israel Firsters enjoy the murder of children if they are not Jews. Disgusting bunch.

how are you not a terrorist firster but people who aren't anti-semites and actually know history and who don't think jews should die to please you wackos are "israel firsters"?

quiet loon.

Well, it figures. Israel Firsters enjoy the murder of children if they are not Jews. Disgusting bunch.

Ok but just remember something propaganda spewing shill, just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

In fact it's quite the opposite. I always see terrorist supporters like you justifying deaths of Israeli civilians because it's 'legal resistance' .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJJluEQ_bUs]Day 34: Thousands of Pro-Palestinian Protesters Come Running at us in Paris!! - YouTube[/ame]

Ok but just remember something propaganda spewing shill, just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

In fact it's quite the opposite. I always see terrorist supporters like you justifying deaths of Israeli civilians because it's 'legal resistance' .

Propaganda? Even on this site Israeli Firsters posting with glee the continued murder of Palestinians. How can it be propaganda?

Unless the news reports are all incorrect, I read that hundreds of Palestinian children have been killed by the Israelis. It is not propaganda.

I don't see anyone encouraging the killing of Israeli civilians on this site, just the other way around.

Quit talking out your behind.

By the way, your "terrorists" are kids under 5 years of age.

This is what happens when you protest against Israel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blGcylUXNVE
Like you always say Billo, this is a symptom.
Violence against police turn to be daily basis in Shua'fat, you cannot enter with non heavy armored vehicle without getting shot/molotov'ed/rocked/assaulted..oh well.
article-1367745-0B3C3D2400000578-219_638x393.jpg

This gives a new dimension to "dancing in the street."

Maybe the cops should stop defending the criminals.

and you take joy in this image?

Like you always say Billo, this is a symptom.
Violence against police turn to be daily basis in Shua'fat, you cannot enter with non heavy armored vehicle without getting shot/molotov'ed/rocked/assaulted..oh well.
article-1367745-0B3C3D2400000578-219_638x393.jpg

This gives a new dimension to "dancing in the street."

Maybe the cops should stop defending the criminals.

How many Palestinian children do you figure that storm trooper killed before the Palestinians decided to defend themselves?

How many Palestinian children do you figure that storm trooper killed before the Palestinians decided to defend themselves?

How odd that you believe the Hamas terrorists rejecting multiple cease-fires is "defending" anyone.

Why should Hamas accept a fake ceasefire that allows Israel to continue it aggression.

It should stop the aggression by both sides.

Propaganda? Even on this site Israeli Firsters posting with glee the continued murder of Palestinians. How can it be propaganda?

Unless the news reports are all incorrect, I read that hundreds of Palestinian children have been killed by the Israelis. It is not propaganda.

I don't see anyone encouraging the killing of Israeli civilians on this site, just the other way around.

Please post a link to any post where the "Israel-firsters", as you call them, are gleeful about the deaths of Palestinian children, rather than being gleeful about Hamas' destruction. How much blame to you give to Hamas for using children as human shields, and for continuing to shoot rockets despite cease-fires?

How odd that you believe the Hamas terrorists rejecting multiple cease-fires is "defending" anyone.

Why should Hamas accept a fake ceasefire that allows Israel to continue it aggression.

You're obviously fact-challenged.

But yeah - encourage your Islamic terrorist heroes to continue their refusal to accept cease-fire proposals. As hamas continues to launch attacks at Israeli citizens, there will be a response to target the attackers, even when your cowardly heroes fire from civilian areas knowingly putting non-combatants at risk.

Hamas and the Palastinians are nothing more than murderous terrorists. You cannot bargain with them, you cannot reason with them. Israel should carpet bomb them into oblivion. Do the whole world a favor.

Please post a link to any post where the "Israel-firsters", as you call them, are gleeful about the deaths of Palestinian children, rather than being gleeful about Hamas' destruction. How much blame to you give to Hamas for using children as human shields, and for continuing to shoot rockets despite cease-fires?

How much blame to you give to Hamas for using children as human shields,

None!

That is just Israeli bullshit.

You're obviously fact-challenged.

But yeah - encourage your Islamic terrorist heroes to continue their refusal to accept cease-fire proposals. As hamas continues to launch attacks at Israeli citizens, there will be a response to target the attackers, even when your cowardly heroes fire from civilian areas knowingly putting non-combatants at risk.

Israeli propaganda. It is just its excuse to bomb children.

Forum List

Back