Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

"I don't deny the holocaust..." then goes on to deny the Holocaust and then conflates war with the Holocaust.
That's what it was, a war, that led to a holocaust for everyone, including Jews. Your holocaust was no worse than the holocaust suffered by others.

I'm not a holocaust denier but nonetheless, the numbers are grossly exaggerated and much of what we've learned about it and what the Germans actually did, and what was their "final solution" plan, is distorted. WW2 in Europe was a holocaust, for Germans as well, not just Jews. The Soviets lost 28 million people.

I don't deny that the Holocaust happened either and regret that is has been so crassly marketed, exploited and even weaponized as an excuse to commit genocide.

The more I learn about WW 2 the more I'm inclined to look at WW 1 and WW 2 as one big war since the root causes of WW 1 were never resolved and there were several different points at which it "started" but since the victors write the history books, the Allied disinformation narrative that "Germany started WW 2" has been the predominant if not most accurate belief.

You're right about the death and destruction of WW 2 being a holocaust for more people than just the Jews.
Individuals like Salomon Morel (2) established and operated their own concentration camps for innocent German civilians and POWs under the Communists that were at least as barbaric as any in Europe.
Unlike other camp commandants who were tried and frequently executed, Morel fled to Israel which refused to extradite him for trial in Poland because he was a Jewish war criminal.

You're right about the extreme misery endured by the Russians. Regrettably, they inflicted as much misery as they endured but even during the Cold War of the 1950s & 1960s I felt that it was highly unlikely that Russia would start a WW 3 because of the death and destruction the Russians endured only a few years before.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

(1). "Israel using Holocaust as a cover for Gaza genocide: Holocaust survivor"

"Israel is manipulating the memory of the Holocaust ‘as a justification for perpetrating the same in Gaza as a genocide against Palestinians,’ says Holocaust survivor Stephen Kapos"

EXCERPTS. “- Israel has made clear it wants to ‘obliterate Gaza as a place to live at all’ and is now in ‘the last stages of ethnic cleansing by means of genocide,’ Kapos tells Anadolu

- Israel and its supporters want to ‘conflate being Jewish with support for Israel and Zionism’ but that is ‘a lie and complete untruth,’ says Kapos

"LONDON
"Israel is manipulating the memory of the Holocaust as a cover to carry out the same atrocities in Gaza, according to a Holocaust survivor.

Stephen Kapos, an 87-year-old Holocaust survivor from Budapest, believes there is no doubt that Israel is committing a “genocide” in the Gaza Strip.

“I am here because I protest against the use of the memory of the Holocaust as a cover and as a justification for perpetrating the same in Gaza as a genocide against the Palestinian people,” Kapos, who lost most of his family in the Holocaust, told Anadolu at a recent pro-Palestine rally in London.” CONTINUED

(2). "Israel protects concentration camp boss"​

EXCERPT "Stalin's policy was to put Jews in charge of camps. Their experiences during the Nazi Holocaust would mean that Germans and Poles held there could expect little mercy. More than half of the 3,000 prisoners at Swietochlowice were murdered or died there, according to PAP." CONTINUED

"I don't deny the holocaust..." then goes on to deny the Holocaust and then conflates war with the Holocaust.

Where has anyone here denied the Holocaust and why do rabid Holocaust cult members hold the bigoted notion the Jewish suffering is somehow more profound than the suffering of non Jews?

Is it the talmudic delusion that Jewish lives are somehow more valuable that makes it a crime in about 13 "democracies" to openly discuss or even question the Holocaust yet one can ridicule, deny and even joke about the Nakba, the Holodomor, Stalin's atrocities with complete impunity?

What does "Deny the Holocaust" even mean anyway?

Does it mean that if you don't believe in the "human skin pocketbooks", shrunken head, "human skin lampshades" and "human fat soap" etc that you are a hopeless anti Semite?

Or...

Does it mean that you have you studied enough history to know that both sides used atrocity propaganda to demoralize and dehumanize the other and at the end of the war, the victors write the history

Finally, there are the most heavily censored frauds that are the ones that can't withstand honest examination and open discussion.

“If you would know who controls you see who you may not criticise.”
― Tacitus
A quote by Tacitus

Thanks,

(1). "It Is Time to Confront Jewish Intolerance as Well as Anti-Semitism"

EXCERPT “One of the basic tenets of the Lurianic Cabbala,” the authors write, “is the absolute superiority of the Jewish soul and body over the non-Jewish soul and body. According to the Lurianic Cabbala, the world was created solely for the sake of the Jews: the existence of non-Jews was subsidiary. If an influential Christian bishop or Islamic scholar argued that the difference between the superior souls of non-Jews and the inferior souls of Jews was greater than the difference between the human soul and the souls of cattle, he would incur the wrath of all and be viewed as an anti-Semite by most Jewish scholars…” CONTINUED

Where has anyone here denied the Holocaust and why do rabid Holocaust cult members hold the bigoted notion the Jewish suffering is somehow more profound than the suffering of non Jews?

Is it the talmudic delusion that Jewish lives are somehow more valuable that makes it a crime in about 13 "democracies" to openly discuss or even question the Holocaust yet one can ridicule, deny and even joke about the Nakba, the Holodomor, Stalin's atrocities with complete impunity?

What does "Deny the Holocaust" even mean anyway?

Does it mean that if you don't believe in the "human skin pocketbooks", shrunken head, "human skin lampshades" and "human fat soap" etc that you are a hopeless anti Semite?

Or...

Does it mean that you have you studied enough history to know that both sides used atrocity propaganda to demoralize and dehumanize the other and at the end of the war, the victors write the history

Finally, there are the most heavily censored frauds that are the ones that can't withstand honest examination and open discussion.

“If you would know who controls you see who you may not criticise.”
― Tacitus
A quote by Tacitus

Thanks,

(1). "It Is Time to Confront Jewish Intolerance as Well as Anti-Semitism"

EXCERPT “One of the basic tenets of the Lurianic Cabbala,” the authors write, “is the absolute superiority of the Jewish soul and body over the non-Jewish soul and body. According to the Lurianic Cabbala, the world was created solely for the sake of the Jews: the existence of non-Jews was subsidiary. If an influential Christian bishop or Islamic scholar argued that the difference between the superior souls of non-Jews and the inferior souls of Jews was greater than the difference between the human soul and the souls of cattle, he would incur the wrath of all and be viewed as an anti-Semite by most Jewish scholars…” CONTINUED
Have you watched this?

And there are more videos on what actually happened in the Jewish holocaust a.k.a. "THE HOLOCAUST", here:

Can you recommend any books on what you said about the Jewish war criminal from Russia who escaped to Israel? Are there any books on how German civilians were treated in Soviet concentration camps?

The Germans according to many Jewish holocaust survivors that Spielberg's holocaust organization interviewed, even treated Jews quite civilly, allowing them to have recreational activities, like sports, they had Music bands, and even paid them wages for their work..etc.Hardly anyone knows about this, they imagine the concentration camps as a place to get tortured and murdered in a gas chamber (That's what I thought, until I was in my early 40s, when I started researching this topic around ten years ago). In one of the camps where tourists go, they have a "gas chamber" that was originally a bomb shelter, that the Soviets built. This so-called "gas chamber" is presented to visitors as a real gas chamber. Amazing the blatant disregard for the historical facts (For the truth).

Last edited:
As one example, it means not to include demeaning, demonizing falsehoods and antisemitic tropes about Jews or Jewish beliefs in discussion about the Holocaust.

Like this one:
Ooh look a lesson in selective denial - Deny Nazi Holocaust BAD, Deny Zionist Genocide GOOD.

It's not the killing that matters, it's all about who gets killed - ain't that right Shitsha.

Hypo-fuckin-crite.

As one example, it means not to include demeaning, demonizing falsehoods and antisemitic tropes about Jews or Jewish beliefs in discussion about the Holocaust.

Like this one:
"...demeaning, demonizing falsehoods and antisemitic tropes"..Usually that means anyone, especially a Goy (non-Jew) questioning the mainstream narrative of the Jewish holocaust. Anything critical, or negative spoken about Jews, especially if the person saying it is a Goy, is demeaning, demonizing, false, and of course amounts to "antisemitism".

Ooh look a lesson in selective denial - Deny Nazi Holocaust BAD, Deny Zionist Genocide GOOD.

It's not the killing that matters, it's all about who gets killed - ain't that right Shitsha.

Hypo-fuckin-crite.
This is absolutely a false representation of my position and beliefs. And you know it. There are objective and factual realities. There are demonizing and demeaning comments and false correlations which are routinely made against certain marginalized groups. This is not the place to have a discussion denying the Holocaust.

This is absolutely a false representation of my position and beliefs. And you know it. There are objective and factual realities. There are demonizing and demeaning comments and false correlations which are routinely made against certain marginalized groups. This is not the place to have a discussion denying the Holocaust.
Denying your version of the Jewish holocaust is not the equivalent of denying that a holocaust occurred. As far as what the objective and factual realities are concerning Palestinians within the borders of the Jewish Zionist ethnostate, it's pretty clear that they're having their human rights trampled on by Jewish Israelis, and pointing that out is condemned by Zionists as "demonizing and demeaning, fake correlations. etc".

The most marginalized people right now in the world are the 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza, being bombed and starved by the Zionist Jewish ethnostate. That's self-evident to all of humanity, not because they hate Jews but because it's a fact and most people have a conscience.

Anything critical, or negative spoken about Jews, especially if the person saying it is a Goy, is demeaning, demonizing, false, and of course amounts to "antisemitism".
No. Antisemitism is well-defined. Only the demeaning, demonizing, factually untrue statements made about the Jewish people are antisemitism.

As I have said many, many times, I welcome actual criticism of Israel and its government. Bring it. But actual criticism of Israel and its government is so very rare on these boards.

This thread is an example. The SUBJECT of the thread is the effect of successfully targeting a high level military objective in the context of assuring the safe release of the hostages. And yet here we are, discussing one of the most insidious and common antisemitic tropes (which is a variation of the "chosen ones" trope of Jewish superiority).

Let me point out the hyperbole in your post which is demonizing, not objective and false. Point by point.
As far as what the objective and factual realities are concerning Palestinians within the borders of the Jewish Zionist ethnostate,
It is Israel. It is a State. It exists and should be called by its proper name, rather than derogatory descriptors. Demonizing.
it's pretty clear
Painting a point of discussion as evident in absence of discussion points rather than presenting evidence.
that they're having their human rights
Which human rights? Be specific.
Unnecessarily emotive language. Demonizing.
on by Jewish Israelis,
Unnecessary descriptor, pointing to Jews specifically rather than Israel and her government's actions. Demonizing.
and pointing that out is condemned by Zionists as "demonizing and demeaning, fake correlations. etc".
Yes. Rightly so.
The most marginalized people right now in the world
Most marginalized? Most marginalized? How would you even measure such a thing? There are women being abducted and sold into sexual slavery in Bangladesh. There are nearly a million people in Sudan on the brink of starvation. There are people in concentration camps in China. Twelve-year old girls being gang-raped in UK for being Jewish. Not objective.
are the 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza, being bombed and starved
Broad brush and emotive, rather than point to specific criticisms. False. Not objective.
by the Zionist Jewish ethnostate.
Just say Israel. Demonizing.
That's self-evident to all of humanity, not because they hate Jews but because it's a fact and most people have a conscience.
You have neither presented arguments nor have you brought evidence to support your arguments. You've made emotional, broad-brush claims which are demonizing, not objective, and false.

Let's pick an actual claim. You claim that the people of Gaza are being starved by Israel. Make your argument. Present your evidence. That would be actual criticism.

No. Antisemitism is well-defined. Only the demeaning, demonizing, factually untrue statements made about the Jewish people are antisemitism.

As I have said many, many times, I welcome actual criticism of Israel and its government. Bring it. But actual criticism of Israel and its government is so very rare on these boards.

This thread is an example. The SUBJECT of the thread is the effect of successfully targeting a high level military objective in the context of assuring the safe release of the hostages. And yet here we are, discussing one of the most insidious and common antisemitic tropes (which is a variation of the "chosen ones" trope of Jewish superiority).

First of all, just because someone says something that is factually untrue, doesn't automatically, by default, turn them into an antisemite or hater of Jews. The person may just be wrong, but no, according to you that's "hating Jews". What is clear to most people, is that just criticizing Jews, is claimed by Jews like you, to be demeaning and demonizing.

My real concern is truth and justice. Now you might assert that what is perceived as "just" is subjective and influenced by human bias and self-interest. I agree, and that's why we should have the freedom to debate these issues openly without being censored, ostracized from Western society (losing our careers. etc), and even worse, criminally prosecuted and sent to prison as what occurs now in the EU, to anyone who questions the mainstream narrative about the Jewish holocaust.

First of all, just because someone says something that is factually untrue, doesn't automatically, by default, turn them into an antisemite or hater of Jews.
I could not agree more. That said, often a pattern of behaviour emerges.
What is clear to most people, is that just criticizing Jews, is claimed by Jews like you, to be demeaning and demonizing.
Well, me personally? I would be exceedingly cautious in criticizing any group, especially a marginalized group, as a collective.

Forum List

Back