🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.

• JERUSALEM – A landmark half-billion-dollar Israeli plan to develop Palestinian areas of east Jerusalem and hoist residents out of poverty is getting a cool reception from the very people who are supposed to benefit.
Israel says it hopes the program will improve living conditions in impoverished Palestinian neighborhoods and grant residents access to Israel's robust economy. But the city's long-neglected Palestinian community views the project with deep skepticism and mistrust, fearing it is a way of cementing Israel's control over the eastern sector after more than 50 years of occupation.

"All these projects have nothing to do with improving our lives," said Ziad Hammoury, who heads the Jerusalem Center for Social and Economic Rights, an advocacy group. "It's about controlling more and more in east Jerusalem."

The "Leading Change" program, launched in May, aims to reduce the huge social gaps between the Palestinian neighborhoods and the overwhelmingly Jewish western part of the city. After years of neglect, Palestinian neighborhoods suffer from poor infrastructure, neglect and subpar public services, and nearly 80 percent of the city's Palestinian families live in poverty.

The program will invest 2 billion shekels, or $560 million, in education, infrastructure and helping Palestinian women enter the work force. The money will be spent on a variety of programs, including nine pilot projects, over five years with the aim of attracting further government and private investment down the road.

Israeli east Jerusalem plan gets cool Palestinian reception

Problem is the more Israel does to help Palestinians, the more the Palestinians hate Israel. So why bother at all? Better Israel just continue to work on worldly contributions for better lives while Hamas & the PA work on supporting their terrorists at the expense of the Palestinian people at large.

On my travels around the country, I've seen the villages the Israelis have constructed for the Arabs, mosque included.

Why does Israel save Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals? No Arab country ever treated their Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do.

180,000 Palestinians Treated in Israeli Hospitals This Year

You know something?

All this info is falling on deaf ears. Particularly Rylah's detailed videos on Israel.

So true. It also falls on blind eyes & biased minds. Amazing how they disappear on a thread titled Israel: Helping To Make A Better World.
And yet they don't educate us to Palestinian contributions or achievements to humanity. Gosh, why is that?

All over the world Israel's contributions to humanity are known & appreciated.

Myanmar’s startup winner inspired by Israeli tech exhibition

Yep, but don't forget their biggest contribution.

8paSoCt.jpg

Check this one out. It's beauty to benefit others throughout the world in need.

RE: Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

Yes, this is positive news. And it become a bit "Positive (+)" when the menace of the Persian Gulf (Iran) takes such notice as to make public statements as to the meaning of the low key contacts. Iran, the "Wild Card" in the region of the Middle East Mediterranean Coastal States is both a threat or danger to peace and stability, → is more likely to cause harm than good.

(COMMENT)

What I see is the shift from action drive by political-military (POL-MIL) concerns to political-economic (POL-ECON) advantages. Nowhere is this (in my opinion) more prominent than the recent inclusion of Israel into the Arab dominated "Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum" (EMGF); which BTW is hosted in Cairo.

The POL-ECON agenda is to set-up an organizational structure and create a regional gas market, cut infrastructure costs and offer competitive prices (not so dissimilar from OPEC). The membership of the EMGF starts with Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Palestine and Egypt.

(EPILOG)

I could go on and on about this new agenda and the future of the new paradigm that will affect the stability of the Region. But I think it is important to shift now from thinking in terms of the Middle East → to → Eastern Mediterranean Region. And the Palestinians, usually short-sighted on these matters, has (so far) hitched itself to the train. This has the potential of putting HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) out of business. The actors [companies like Noble Energy (US), Hellenic Petroleum (Greek), Delek Drilling (Israeli), Avner Oil Exploration (Israeli), Ratio Oil Explorations Leviathan reservoir (Israel), Arab Potash Company and the Jordan Bromine Company, etc (not to mention the intervention of the top multination corps)] in the larger plan of development (POD), out of business altogether. Once big gas money profits start rolling in, these business entities will not permit HAMAS (or any other asymmetric regional threat) to interfere.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

Yes, this is positive news. And it become a bit "Positive (+)" when the menace of the Persian Gulf (Iran) takes such notice as to make public statements as to the meaning of the low key contacts. Iran, the "Wild Card" in the region of the Middle East Mediterranean Coastal States is both a threat or danger to peace and stability, → is more likely to cause harm than good.

(COMMENT)

What I see is the shift from action drive by political-military (POL-MIL) concerns to political-economic (POL-ECON) advantages. Nowhere is this (in my opinion) more prominent than the recent inclusion of Israel into the Arab dominated "Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum" (EMGF); which BTW is hosted in Cairo.

The POL-ECON agenda is to set-up an organizational structure and create a regional gas market, cut infrastructure costs and offer competitive prices (not so dissimilar from OPEC). The membership of the EMGF starts with Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Palestine and Egypt.

(EPILOG)

I could go on and on about this new agenda and the future of the new paradigm that will affect the stability of the Region. But I think it is important to shift now from thinking in terms of the Middle East → to → Eastern Mediterranean Region. And the Palestinians, usually short-sighted on these matters, has (so far) hitched itself to the train. This has the potential of putting HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) out of business. The actors [companies like Noble Energy (US), Hellenic Petroleum (Greek), Delek Drilling (Israeli), Avner Oil Exploration (Israeli), Ratio Oil Explorations Leviathan reservoir (Israel), Arab Potash Company and the Jordan Bromine Company, etc (not to mention the intervention of the top multination corps)] in the larger plan of development (POD), out of business altogether. Once big gas money profits start rolling in, these business entities will not permit HAMAS (or any other asymmetric regional threat) to interfere.

Most Respectfully,
R

So true. Israel united with the Arab States will indeed be a detriment to Palestinian terrorist organizations such as Hamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back